Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why Your Friends Don't Have IQD

Doc31

Hi there

I have a small group in SW Florida. One of it's members is really angry with those of his friends who did not follow his advice and buy IQD. I've used different analogies and allogories in an effort to get him past it but nothing has helped. When I say that he is angry ... his response is WAY OVER THE TOP!

Today it occurred to me how to explain it to him though. I called and asked him if he remembered Tom Cruise in the movie "Top Gun" and he did. I asked him if he remembered when Goose was killed and Maverick had a serious confidence problem. He said that he did. I then asked if he remembered the scene where Maverick had been cleared of the incident and was back in an F14 in a Top Gun dogfight with an F4 when he suddenly disengaged. He said, "yeah" .

In the movie, Goose's replacement (called a RIO) asked Maverick what he was doing.

Maverick replied, "it doesn't look good."

His new RIO replied, "IT DOESN'T GET TO LOOK ANY BETTER THAN THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The moral of the story is that some folks just aren't "TOP GUN" material ... some folks are designed to step out ... to take a chance ... others are not. Some of your friends won't because they have no vision. Others have no money. Others have nothing but fear. Some have always thought that you are nuts and wouldn't follow your investment advice EVER. Even though you are more educated than their investment counselor who has consistently lost their money for YEARS!

My counsel to you is this ... Do it or don't. It is a risk as all investments are. I personally do not believe that you will see the amount of leverage being offered to you presently by the IQD in your's or your children's lifetime ever again. That said, never spend more than you can afford to lose ... and yes that means don't bet next month's mortgage on a rumor!

Oh ... I always tell my group when they ask me something and I give my opinion that "that and a $1.79 will get you a cup of coffee at 7/11". In other words, it's just my opinion.

Study ... pray ... decide what is appropriate for you and your family.

Just so you know, I'm still buying IQD ... and I have a bunch ... and I buy more every week (along with our group) and I will continue to buy more until our new national holiday ... the "Iraqi RI/RV Day" which I will thank God for and celebrate annually!

PEACE TO ALL

Doc31

To all of our active and retired military personnel ... thank you for your service and sacrifice ... have a great weekend and be blessed.

Thanks for your post and your analogy. It is spot on. Thanks for sharing it...... Have a safe Holiday weekend... B)

• Upvote 4

I have a friend like that too. He thinks we are nutts but he is the one with 6 kids. I told him he could not afford not to give 1000 bucks at a chance like this. He still thinks we are nutts. Most of my friends have at least 1,000,000. and I think that is a safe risk. Even at .83 cents thier homes will be paid off they will be debt free. We all make around 100,000 p/y so we will be set after this.My other friend will just have to think we are all nutts!!!

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

I have a friend like that too. He thinks we are nutts but he is the one with 6 kids. I told him he could not afford not to give 1000 bucks at a chance like this. He still thinks we are nutts. Most of my friends have at least 1,000,000. and I think that is a safe risk. Even at .83 cents thier homes will be paid off they will be debt free. We all make around 100,000 p/y so we will be set after this.My other friend will just have to think we are all nutts!!!

One thing that I tell my friends is that if this doesn't work out you can always cash in and get your money back with the exception of a few bucks for processing fees. So you are in a win win situation how can you not try it??? You really have nothing to lose............. :lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 10

One thing that I tell my friends is that if this doesn't work out you can always cash in and get your money back with the exception of a few bucks for processing fees. So you are in a win win situation how can you not try it??? You really have nothing to lose............. :lol::lol::lol:

Very well put Mrref. Thats what I told my brother and mom the whole time they were laughing at me. Now my brother has Alittle over two million and mom just got another million today which puts her up to two. So they are now on there way in the dinar craze with me. Steve

• Upvote 2

Agreed! :)

• Upvote 1

You've heard the old adage you can lead a horse to the water but you can't make him drink. Some people are like that. They can be staring right at something and not see it. All you can do is tell the story, it's up to them to make a decision.

• Upvote 3

I have the same issue. I shared all the info. I know about the Dinar and Iraq with my friends and family. It is a very small risk if you only wanted 500K to 1Million dinar, that can be exchanged back in at a lower rate than what you purchase it at. I just explain that I don't want them to get mad at me for not telling them about it. Then, that's it. Only one person I have shared this information with has purchased. Oh well, I informed them.

I will shout praises of joy and for ever honor the our National holiday when this thing RVs. B)

• Upvote 2

Good post Doc;

I have mentioned Dinar to a handfull of people, and those with interest were directed to DV for information/leads.

I may as well try to help Adam as much as possible; this is where i started out, and with all the fine people here to assist with DD, we made our decisions to invest.

On another note, i have actually had a very dear freind with money problems that i gave some Dinar to (enough to "make a difference" in their lives), all i asked was that they repay me for the cost at PRE-RV levels, after it happens. They wanted to get in, and i was there.....made sense to assist someone in life by providing a spark of hope in trying times.

I firmly believe that this was provided to me from a MUCH HIGHER POWER, and must therefore be treated as a gift to others besides me.

That simple gesture has created a kindle of hope for a single family that would otherwise been a very bad situation had they not been able to purchase any Dinar, then read about it post RV, with none.

I think we all have some form of responsibility to mankind; just act as you see fit.

Thanks again, Doc

• Upvote 5

Why would you talk someone into something you have no idea how it will turn out?...this may or may not work out...and if it doesnt and you talked them into it then it is on you...be careful how you sell it.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

this is a great thread, Doc! I've thought about this stuff myself.

And I think the reactions of non-IQD people are somewhat hilarious. You start telling them about the amazing potential of this investment and being part of the birth of a highly oil-backed new government and the likelihood of earning a whole butt load of money in an RV this summer and they just smile and nod alot and don't say anything. They're just trying to be POLITE.

You can tell somebody, plain as day, "hey, a person just like you can contact a IQD dealer and order $1,000 of dinar C.O.D. and very realistically make a $million dollars." I just think it is so funny. Notice that they didn't go out and buy dinars. Not any. And they don't ask you where you got yours. People will so often stand there and smile, pretend to be interested, and say something insanely patronizing, like "we that's fine, James. Good for you. You deserve it." But the relevant fact is they didn't go out and buy any dinar. Not because they wouldn't love to be rich. It is unavoidably because THEY DON"T BELIEVE YOU!

I'll stop babbling after I say just one more thing: I already know what's gonna happen. I know wow its going down. We're all gonna get filthy, stinking rich, literally overnight, and those people, those very same people with the smiles and the nods and no IQD are going to be the ones complaining, "well, why didn't you tell US?" I hope when I hear this question, I hear it over the telephone at a time when I am alone, because that is when I expect I will finally SNAP! :)

cheers

Maynard

• Upvote 4

Important!!!!! Don't go around publiziing to everyone your investment in the dinar. Why? People do crazy things to get money. When the RV hits they will all know you are now wealthy and that they did not listen to you. I stopped telling friends, family, co- workers, nieghbhors about the dinar, amazingly no one listened. I worry about the safety of my family, home if people find out I have money. I now tell everyone I have sold my dinar. When they ask why? I say times are tough and I needed the money. After the RV I will quietly give two weeks notice, quite my job, not say a word. Change my phone number and not be flashy.

Edited by mortypop
  • Upvote 7

The way I look at it is my responsibility ends when I tell them about the dinar

Exactly!!

I have a stubborn Brother in-law who says it's a scam. I can't wait for the day I can call him and ask him if he needs to borrow some money. LOL

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

It seems so implausible to someone outside the "dinar culture" that one could turn $100 into $300,000 on an RV/RI that I can't believe I myself believe it is possible. Yet here we all are with a few million dinars and a lot of hopes.

No doubt Dryden! Hopefully our hopes and dreams will pan out soon!:)

No doubt Dryden! Hopefully our hopes and dreams will pan out soon!:)

Everyone thinks I am nuts as well and I have invested into a pipe dream, but if you dont take a risk you will always wonder the what if I have lived to long on the what if and I decided to have faith in something and ask questions later. I see for my friends and family their struggels and this could take it all away. My thought is if I never said anything and then the day came I was debt free and no longer struggling they will see that and the possibily of them saying why didnt you say something me guilt is off my shoulders. This way I know the ball is in their court and if they choose not to invest I wont say I told you so I will just say," sorry but lets fly to Hawaii to make you feel bettter." :) Thanks for the post.

We have a group of about 5 that have dinar. Everyone else I've ever told about the investment looks at me like I've been abducted by aliens. They always say, well good after it hits you can take care of your good buddy. They don;t want to risk their money they think we are crazy. I'll have a new set of friends after this. They had their chance at least I told them about the investment. The 5 that have dinar have made a pack. We will not discuss our riches after the RV and will use different banks other than this local bank in this small town.

Hi there

I have a small group in SW Florida. One of it's members is really angry with those of his friends who did not follow his advice and buy IQD. I've used different analogies and allogories in an effort to get him past it but nothing has helped. When I say that he is angry ... his response is WAY OVER THE TOP!

Today it occurred to me how to explain it to him though. I called and asked him if he remembered Tom Cruise in the movie "Top Gun" and he did. I asked him if he remembered when Goose was killed and Maverick had a serious confidence problem. He said that he did. I then asked if he remembered the scene where Maverick had been cleared of the incident and was back in an F14 in a Top Gun dogfight with an F4 when he suddenly disengaged. He said, "yeah" .

In the movie, Goose's replacement (called a RIO) asked Maverick what he was doing.

Maverick replied, "it doesn't look good."

His new RIO replied, "IT DOESN'T GET TO LOOK ANY BETTER THAN THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The moral of the story is that some folks just aren't "TOP GUN" material ... some folks are designed to step out ... to take a chance ... others are not. Some of your friends won't because they have no vision. Others have no money. Others have nothing but fear. Some have always thought that you are nuts and wouldn't follow your investment advice EVER. Even though you are more educated than their investment counselor who has consistently lost their money for YEARS!

My counsel to you is this ... Do it or don't. It is a risk as all investments are. I personally do not believe that you will see the amount of leverage being offered to you presently by the IQD in your's or your children's lifetime ever again. That said, never spend more than you can afford to lose ... and yes that means don't bet next month's mortgage on a rumor!

Oh ... I always tell my group when they ask me something and I give my opinion that "that and a $1.79 will get you a cup of coffee at 7/11". In other words, it's just my opinion.

Study ... pray ... decide what is appropriate for you and your family.

Just so you know, I'm still buying IQD ... and I have a bunch ... and I buy more every week (along with our group) and I will continue to buy more until our new national holiday ... the "Iraqi RI/RV Day" which I will thank God for and celebrate annually!

PEACE TO ALL

Doc31

To all of our active and retired military personnel ... thank you for your service and sacrifice ... have a great weekend and be blessed.

How much is a bunch?

We all have storys about the "what if,s and such" . Afriend of mine told me about this DINAR thing two years ago and I said "YEAH RIGHT", go play in the street. He then pointed out to me that I was spending over $100 per week on the lottery. He asked how much I had won? Then showed me the amount of dinar I could have bought , how much it would be valued at when it rv,s (we used .85/dinar) and I said "I think I will try this". Since then I found this site to be the best for information without the BS. I no longer play the lottery. NO one in my family believes it will happen. They don't know it but each one of them has 500k of dinars waiting for them HAPPY HOLDAYS!

• 2 months later...

this is a great thread, Doc! I've thought about this stuff myself.

And I think the reactions of non-IQD people are somewhat hilarious. You start telling them about the amazing potential of this investment and being part of the birth of a highly oil-backed new government and the likelihood of earning a whole butt load of money in an RV this summer and they just smile and nod alot and don't say anything. They're just trying to be POLITE.

You can tell somebody, plain as day, "hey, a person just like you can contact a IQD dealer and order $1,000 of dinar C.O.D. and very realistically make a $million dollars." I just think it is so funny. Notice that they didn't go out and buy dinars. Not any. And they don't ask you where you got yours. People will so often stand there and smile, pretend to be interested, and say something insanely patronizing, like "we that's fine, James. Good for you. You deserve it." But the relevant fact is they didn't go out and buy any dinar. Not because they wouldn't love to be rich. It is unavoidably because THEY DON"T BELIEVE YOU!

I'll stop babbling after I say just one more thing: I already know what's gonna happen. I know wow its going down. We're all gonna get filthy, stinking rich, literally overnight, and those people, those very same people with the smiles and the nods and no IQD are going to be the ones complaining, "well, why didn't you tell US?" I hope when I hear this question, I hear it over the telephone at a time when I am alone, because that is when I expect I will finally SNAP! :)

cheers

Maynard

I must say, Maynard, that you are living my life with what you have mentioned. At this point, I understand the reaction of people that Maynard describes and it is un-changable. Therefore, I don't mention the IQD to anyone any more. I don't believe the aggravation is worth effort. That's because once you mention the IQD to someone, you then have to educate them! And that takes a lot of time and effort. Besides, I don't sell investments and don't believe it is my responsibility to "promote" this investment or any other investment. What I have found is people to which I have introduced to the IQD tend to view me differently from that point forward; not necessarily in a "more favorable" light. That is why I have ceased to discuss this investment with anyone. JMO.

Edited by tport
  • Upvote 1