Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

One-third of Republicans: Obama's threat to America more than Putin

One-third of Republicans: Obama's threat to America more than Putin  

Posted       30/03/2015 12:08 PM

306825_65.jpg

One-third of Republicans believe that the US President Barack Obama represents an imminent threat to the United States, is more than the Russian President Vladimir Putin and Syrian President Bashar al-Assad.

Poll for "Reuters Ipsos" online this month and polled 2809 Americans to arrange a rate of one to five, what is considered the biggest threat posed by countries, organizations and individuals in the United States, so that it gives the one who poses no threat and five who represents an imminent threat.

The result of the poll showed that 34% of Republicans rated Obama as representing an imminent threat ahead of Putin (25%), who was accused of aggression against Ukraine and the lion (23%), which Western governments say he used chlorine gas and explosive barrels against his own people.

Said Barry Jlasnr sociologist and author of "The Culture of Fear: Why Americans are afraid of the wrong things," that, given the level of polarization in American politics these results were not surprising.

The survey was conducted in the period between 16 and 24 March / March poll included the views of the democratically in 1083 and 1059 Republican.

He said 27 percent of Republicans polled Democratic Party and imminent threat to the United States, while 22 percent said Democrats Republican Party and imminent threat.

And the people who were polled feel especially concerned about the threats related to possible terrorist attacks. He said 58% of respondents state regulation of an imminent threat against 43% of al-Qaeda.

He said that 34% of North Korean leader Kim Jong-un is an imminent threat, compared to 27% of the Iranian Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei.

He said 39% of respondents believe that cyber attacks represent an imminent threat, while one-third of the participants said that the drug trade represents an imminent threat.

He expressed concern Aldemaqratinon more than Republicans about climate change.

He said 33% of Democrats that global warming represents an imminent threat, while 27% of Republicans said that climate change is not a threat at all.

Source -  Reuters

• Upvote 1

More than 50% of Republicans hate him.  So this tells me 16% have a little sense.   :peace: 

GO RV, then BV

Don't see the word hate in this article....why didn't just come out and say Racist..as you like adding words which is the norm in today culture..when you don't happen to agree with one policies...

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

***///

We didn't find it surprising in the least.

Article is by REUTERS - TPTB Official Mouthpiece.

This article is MEANT to pit Parties against one another in a continuing Mission to keep US at each

others' throats, whilst they go about their evil deed to destroy US - " bring about fundamental change".....

Just like their water boy, hobummer's job is to continue to race-bait the entire Republic.

Why do ya think they had to destroy The Tea Party... and call Independents all "kinda haters".....

Their design was to focus on the 2 main parties to keep US divided.

An uprising of no-party PATRIOTS will have to be their downfall.  :eagle:  :salute: 

• Upvote 7

Don't see the word hate in this article....why didn't just come out and say Racist..as you like adding words which is the norm in today culture..when you don't happen to agree with one policies...

I'll try harder not to rock the boat, Yota.......I like that "Racist" comment, you know, since it was in the article and all.    B) 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

I'll try harder not to rock the boat, Yota.......I like that "Racist" comment, you know, since it was in the article and all.    B) 

GO RV, then BV

Shabs you need your head examined!  By the way, what do you do for money? Seems you never leave this site!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Look Obamas color has nothing to do with him doing the stupid things that he does.I don't care one bit about his race.I DO care about him destroying my country and that is exactly what he is doing.he has to be STOPPED.

Well said Sgt.

he has to be STOPPED,

Indeed stealth !

And, he can be.........xxxxxxxxxx :twothumbs:

Edited by TexasGranny
removed inappropriate language

More than 50% of Republicans hate him.  So this tells me 16% have a little sense.   :peace: 

GO RV, then BV

GO RV, then BV

For the last 6+ years libs have stated as fact that anyone who disagrees with Obummer does so because they hate him because he is black thus making them racists.  Shabs, you being a lib are able to read between the lines in the story and determine that 50% of Republicans hate Obummer (even though the word hate is not in the article) therefore they must be racists (according to the lib definition, even though the word racist was not in your response).

For libs, any honest and intellectual disagreement with Obummer could only be because of hatred which is just a code name for racist.

• Upvote 1

Shabs you need your head examined!  By the way, what do you do for money? Seems you never leave this site!

Since I keep being labeled a Liberal......I guess I don't have a job.  I live off your hard earned taxes with big screen T.V's, free phones, a litter of kids from different baby mommas.  Maybe you should ask Yota what he does for a living....since he has 4 times as many posts as me.......lots of mean spirited folks these days.    :eyebrows:  I should be thanked......you'll have somebody to take your frustrations out on.   :D  

GO RV, then BV

• Downvote 2