Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Rumors: Letter from Warka Bank

ronscarpa

May 28, 2010 · Posted in another site's Tidbits - CHATS / POSTS

Letter from Warka Bank – 3 Zero News “Null and Void”

Here is a statement from Warka Bank (largest privately owned Bank in Iraq 120+ branches approx.) – as you can se the CBI is using the media for propaganda purposes in order to curb speculation – if any of the 3 zero stories held water the bank(s) would of course be officially notified – as per the letter from Mr. Issa below they have not been notified of any changes.

I deal with this bank and have several emails from him over the years – as per an earlier agreement we have, as a group, decided to keep his full name off the internet. If you deal with the bank or their ISX dept, you are fully aware of his name and title – he is quite respected and revered as a true professional for Warka Bank and it’s ISX dept............In other words "No LOP...!"

Note – From Mr Issa of Warka Bank

“The CBI has not provided official written notification to the banking sector

and banks regarding this matter thus it is considered null and void by the

Iraqi banking sector and this is the general law noting that we contacted

the CBI regarding this matter where they did not provide anything official

to comment on simply stating that this matter is under study and has been so

for the past few years nothing more nothing less.

The value the currency, shares, property…etc will be set in accordance

with the value of IQD applied and affected by the CBI in accordance with the

law where the value of the IQD is set in accordance with the value they set

and this standard general practice.

If a revalue takes the entire IQD will be revalued in accordance with the

rate the CBI sets.

From our prospective we can not comment and will not comment any further

unless the CBI officially announces that the removing of the 3 zeros or

revaluation will actually take place by providing the banking sector written

documentation where this would be the standard general verification and

confirmation currently practiced.”

• Upvote 12

Thanks for the post. A bit off subject, but related....I applied for a Warka acct a few days ago on-line and f/u with an e-mail (to the address listed in Adam's book)..I have not heard anything as of yet. Anyone have any experience with turn around time? Should I already have seen something? Thanks, any intel appreciated!

Thanks for the post. A bit off subject, but related....I applied for a Warka acct a few days ago on-line and f/u with an e-mail (to the address listed in Adam's book)..I have not heard anything as of yet. Anyone have any experience with turn around time? Should I already have seen something? Thanks, any intel appreciated!

I ALSO HAVE SENT IN ALL INFO TO CONTACTS THAT I WAS TOLD. i HAVE DONE THIS 4 TIMES WITH NO RESPONCE. SO I HAVE GIVEN UP THAT. IF I CANNOT EVEN GET A RESPONCE I AM NOT VERY COMFORTABLE WITH MY HARD EARNED MONEY IN THERE BANK.

I don't have Adam's book but I've been with Warka and the ISX for a few years. Here is an email sent out in Feb regarding the correct dept to send any request. I don't know if this information was in Adam's book or not. Hope this helps.

Dear Foreign Clients,

Please find below the contact details of the related departments at the Main Branch that will handle your specific requirements and inquiries at our bank best assisting you ensuring your comfort and satisfaction.

Please direct your emails directly to the related department where a full response will be provided within 3 business day noting that an inquiry and email directed to the wrong department will be automatically disregarded by our web administrator.

These contact details are only for clients holding or wishing to hold accounts at the Main Branch:

isx@warka-bank-iq.com (handles all ISX affairs at our bank)

c.services@warka-bank-iq.com(opening cds, wire transfer confirmations for clients whom do not have online access, exchanging funds for clients whom do not have online access, bank account statements)

c.accounts@warka-bank-iq.com ( handles the opening of an account, updated account balances)

e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com (handles all online and e-banking affairs)

sawsan@warka-bank-iq.com (handles MC debit and credit affairs)

We kindly request you to address your emails and questions to the related specific departments for Main Branch account holders and we thank you for following our guidelines.

Your fine cooperation is most appreciated.

Best regards,

Warka Bank for Investment and Finance

http://www.warka-bank.com/inner.php?type=3&id=66

I know lopsters willl not go away because lop is kind of like an out of balance tire. you think all is well til you go the right speed and then LOP LOP LOP LOP .... great post Ron maybe it will quiet them down abit :)

U are so right!!! Negativity breeds/fuels itself among its followers. This wont stop them but it will silence them for awhile, I just hope there quite until.......................GO RV BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You get a reply usually within 48 hours, but remember Friday & Saturday they don't work...! It really simply takes an email request to open an IQD & US Dollar account, sent to their New Accounts email address.

Then they tell you what to do in an reply email. Check DoD's post to you just above this a few posts. I hope this helps RV2010.

Blessings,

RON <_<

U are so right!!! Negativity breeds/fuels itself among its followers. This wont stop them but it will silence them for awhile, I just hope there quite until.......................GO RV BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O MY GOSH, did you say there's gonna be an LOP? when where how why :o he he he ya mean like that? :D;)

Hey,

I opened up the two accounts (IQD & USD) at Warka Last month and it took three days from first contact until I had confirmation of the wired funds. The online access took another day and a half. The key was to send Mr. Issa a copy of all emails, he is the man, if he touches it, it gets done.

Montana

May 28, 2010 · Posted in another site's Tidbits - CHATS / POSTS

Letter from Warka Bank – 3 Zero News “Null and Void”

Here is a statement from Warka Bank (largest privately owned Bank in Iraq 120+ branches approx.) – as you can se the CBI is using the media for propaganda purposes in order to curb speculation – if any of the 3 zero stories held water the bank(s) would of course be officially notified – as per the letter from Mr. Issa below they have not been notified of any changes.

I deal with this bank and have several emails from him over the years – as per an earlier agreement we have, as a group, decided to keep his full name off the internet. If you deal with the bank or their ISX dept, you are fully aware of his name and title – he is quite respected and revered as a true professional for Warka Bank and it’s ISX dept............In other words "No LOP...!"

Note – From Mr Issa of Warka Bank

“The CBI has not provided official written notification to the banking sector

and banks regarding this matter thus it is considered null and void by the

Iraqi banking sector and this is the general law noting that we contacted

the CBI regarding this matter where they did not provide anything official

to comment on simply stating that this matter is under study and has been so

for the past few years nothing more nothing less.

The value the currency, shares, property…etc will be set in accordance

with the value of IQD applied and affected by the CBI in accordance with the

law where the value of the IQD is set in accordance with the value they set

and this standard general practice.

If a revalue takes the entire IQD will be revalued in accordance with the

rate the CBI sets.

From our prospective we can not comment and will not comment any further

unless the CBI officially announces that the removing of the 3 zeros or

revaluation will actually take place by providing the banking sector written

documentation where this would be the standard general verification and

confirmation currently practiced.”

Hey!! Thanks for the post.. I hope it is true and I believe it is. Thanks for digging it out for all the LOP People too...... LOL B)

I don't have Adam's book but I've been with Warka and the ISX for a few years. Here is an email sent out in Feb regarding the correct dept to send any request. I don't know if this information was in Adam's book or not. Hope this helps.

Dear Foreign Clients,

Please find below the contact details of the related departments at the Main Branch that will handle your specific requirements and inquiries at our bank best assisting you ensuring your comfort and satisfaction.

Please direct your emails directly to the related department where a full response will be provided within 3 business day noting that an inquiry and email directed to the wrong department will be automatically disregarded by our web administrator.

These contact details are only for clients holding or wishing to hold accounts at the Main Branch:

isx@warka-bank-iq.com (handles all ISX affairs at our bank)

c.services@warka-bank-iq.com(opening cds, wire transfer confirmations for clients whom do not have online access, exchanging funds for clients whom do not have online access, bank account statements)

c.accounts@warka-bank-iq.com ( handles the opening of an account, updated account balances)

e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com (handles all online and e-banking affairs)

sawsan@warka-bank-iq.com (handles MC debit and credit affairs)

We kindly request you to address your emails and questions to the related specific departments for Main Branch account holders and we thank you for following our guidelines.

Your fine cooperation is most appreciated.

Best regards,

Warka Bank for Investment and Finance

http://www.warka-bank.com/inner.php?type=3&id=66

Awesome, thanks for the info.

You get a reply usually within 48 hours, but remember Friday & Saturday they don't work...! It really simply takes an email request to open an IQD & US Dollar account, sent to their New Accounts email address.

Then they tell you what to do in an reply email. Check DoD's post to you just above this a few posts. I hope this helps RV2010.

Blessings,

RON <_<

Thank you!

Hey,

I opened up the two accounts (IQD & USD) at Warka Last month and it took three days from first contact until I had confirmation of the wired funds. The online access took another day and a half. The key was to send Mr. Issa a copy of all emails, he is the man, if he touches it, it gets done.

Montana

Thanks!

If you read this closely, Mr. I is not saying there will not be a lop. He is just saying that the CBI has not provided the banking sector with "official " written notification at this time. Therefore, there is nothing to comment on. Also, he states that they contacted the CBI and the CBI did not provide anything "official". Mr. I also says the CBI stated that the "matter is under study and has been for years". Last paragraph, Warka will not comment further unless the CBI provides the banking sector with official written documentation regarding a lop or RV. Nowhere in the email does he say there will be no lop. All he says it that that the CBI has not given Warka or other banks "official" written documentation. Saying that a lop has been disproved or not going to happen, is not true if you read the email.

• Upvote 1

THANKS A MILLION RON!

seee this is what I've been saying if theyre going to LOP, some notification will come out of the government and they will need to make legislation or official change to the policies, in other words we would see this coming a mile a way.

They cant just chop the value of the currency overnight and expect people to fall in line, especially over here where just about every family and man child is totin an AK47!! ROFL!!

Since there is nothing like this and the inflation is low, why would they ever LOP?

theyre not lopping...

be happy

That's "Pulu Si Bagumba", any true Gilligan's Island fanatic would know this. LOL

It's "Pulu see bagumba".

Why you not speak real Kupaki?

And don't tell me that you've been dead for

sooo long that you forgot...

• Upvote 1

Here are 2 emails between Mr. Issa and myself regarding banking transaction I was trying to conduct online. And yet to be able to! I have emailed the individual Mr. Issa referred in a previous email ~ with no success at transferring USD to IQD online when I wire funds in to my Warka USD account. As Mr Issa recommended also I physically went in to my local Warka branch and transferred USD to IQD savings, so I did! FOLKS: This is where things get very interesting, every time I go to my local Warka branch it seems another piece of the puzzle it reveled. What I saw / noticed was the backside of Warka’s new bank ledger for recording transactions, noted all the new dinar denominations for bills and coins.

I’m not going to get Mr. Issa in trouble or put myself at risk or danger by revealing anything other than what is stated. I will say Mr. Issa’ words are interesting “no official move or statement has been made by the CBI a matter which as of today remains null and void within the Iraqi banking sector simply a market speculation”

I would like to also add there is a second bank being built on this COB, I believe its pronounced Ahmadjlabi I’m sure it is spelt incorrectly.

Hello My Friend,

Thank you for your reply, yes I have tried transferring USD funds to my IQD savings but I continue having the same problem. I select the funds, From Account USD the To Account do not have any drop down options. Strangely, I can select the To Account first and both IQD and USD are visible once I select the From Account it reverts back to no drop down options in the To Account. I will go to the local branch and transfer funds that way. Also, when are the new additional denomination bills going to be released to the public? Makes more sense to have dinar in smaller denomination so when you buy a Pepsi you don’t have to use a 25K and get no change back. Thank you again for all your assistance it’s most helpful.

Dear Mr. J,

My pleasure and with regards to the issuance of new bills and a revalue no official move or statement has been made by the CBI a matter which as of today remains null and void within the Iraqi banking sector simply a market speculation.

Best regards,

Mr. Issa

Note: I removed his real signature block.

Those of you that have it know who he is.

I applied for a account just Googled Warka Bank and filed out the forms sent the info and in 2 days they requested a better signature photo. Now i have accounts but have not tried to add funds yet but so far they have been very responsive. :D