Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly - 25 March 2015

Adam Montana

I wonder if Mrs. "Montana" is a VIP member in her own rights and if she has her own account on DV.  Does she post?  Does she keep an eye on things for Mr. Montana when he is busy with other business?  Does she have a profile page set up with her own screen name and all.  I wonder what it looks like.  The profile page, not Mrs. M or the sandwich.  I wonder what SHE knows.  Lots of wondering here.  Notice how I didn't say anything bad or derogatory about Mrs. M.  Just a few curious questions. And I can barely post pictures which would be a bad no-no for anyone looking for a quick laugh.  Don't do it. haha  Nothing but trouble there.

So Adam, how about some info on the sandwich?  Did it have CHEESE on it?  Do you remember?  Was there meat on it?  Roast beef, turkey, ham, egg salad, potato(e) salad?  Veggie sandwich with CHEESE maybe?  Like I even know what that even is. I know, here's the best one yet and then I'll stop cause there can't be anything better for a man from WI.  Grilled CHEESE sandwich with potato(e) chips from Pennsylvania served on a "China" plate embossed w 25,000 dinar notes. Did I get it right?  Was I close?  Whew  I knew I was.  I'm good at this game.

Adam, all BS aside, I'm glad to see you spent some time with your wife today and enjoyed each other.  Hard to find that very often in today's society. Most people only get 5 or 6 minutes.  You took the whole 9. Awesome.

• Upvote 5

I can understand Adam not answering one of my questions....Maybe two, seeing he was rushed for time....Am I suppose to read something into Adam not even remotely covering any of the three topics I was curious enough to ask his thoughts on...

I can understand Adam not answering one of my questions....Maybe two, seeing he was rushed for time....Am I suppose to read something into Adam not even remotely covering any of the three topics I was curious enough to ask his thoughts on...

Well, put on a thong, take a selfie and send it to Adam and then see what he has to say.  That will tell you all you need to know.  But you better pick the right color or Davis will have you beat.  In fact anybody that's interested should do that.  Sorry Davis.  Gotta drum up some competition for ya.  Get them rates up.

• Upvote 3

Thank you...what's another week among friends... :confused2:

That's sweet, Linda.

I wonder if Mrs. "Montana" is a VIP member in her own rights and if she has her own account on DV.  Does she post?  Does she keep an eye on things for Mr. Montana when he is busy with other business?  Does she have a profile page set up with her own screen name and all.  I wonder what it looks like.  The profile page, not Mrs. M or the sandwich.  I wonder what SHE knows.  Lots of wondering here.  Notice how I didn't say anything bad or derogatory about Mrs. M.  Just a few curious questions. And I can barely post pictures which would be a bad no-no for anyone looking for a quick laugh.  Don't do it. haha  Nothing but trouble there.

So Adam, how about some info on the sandwich?  Did it have CHEESE on it?  Do you remember?  Was there meat on it?  Roast beef, turkey, ham, egg salad, potato(e) salad?  Veggie sandwich with CHEESE maybe?  Like I even know what that even is. I know, here's the best one yet and then I'll stop cause there can't be anything better for a man from WI.  Grilled CHEESE sandwich with potato(e) chips from Pennsylvania served on a "China" plate embossed w 25,000 dinar notes. Did I get it right?  Was I close?  Whew  I knew I was.  I'm good at this game.

Adam, all BS aside, I'm glad to see you spent some time with your wife today and enjoyed each other.  Hard to find that very often in today's society. Most people only get 5 or 6 minutes.  You took the whole 9. Awesome.

lol

• Upvote 1

Thanks Dewitt always liked your point of view...Let me run this by ya....How bout a picture of me with two different color cups of coffee sportin' the half dozen donuts...I may concentrate and try to squeeze a couple more in the picture...The problem I'm facin' is I really want to have the picture from a different camera angle to demonstrate my appreciation for Mr. Montana totally ignoring the three question I ask for Adams' insight....  

• Upvote 1

Thanks Dewitt always liked your point of view...Let me run this by ya....How bout a picture of me with two different color cups of coffee sportin' the half dozen donuts...I may concentrate and try to squeeze a couple more in the picture...The problem I'm facin' is I really want to have the picture from a different camera angle to demonstrate my appreciation for Mr. Montana totally ignoring the three question I ask for Adams' insight....  

Since I'm here and involved in this conversation, I'll step aside from my normal policy of not engaging in conversation after my chat is posted.

Just an FYI for you and everyone else, I maintain that policy because I simply don't have time to turn every weekly chat into a debate where I'm engaged with thousands - yes, THOUSANDS - of readers. It's simply not possible.

But this ONE time, please post ONE follow up question. Keep it short and sweet please! I am breaking protocol as a courtesy to a VIP member, but I really don't want to have to write an essay or respond to one.

Cheers my friend!

:tiphat:

P.S. You can keep the donuts for another occasion. They will not be needed at this time. :D

P.P.S. Any reasonable person can see where this is headed... in future weeks, people will be demanding that I pay personal attention to THEIR needs, because "remember that time skeetdog pestered Adam and he responded? Do you? Do you? DO YOU????"

So before I set that kind of precedent, I want everyone to know that it's way easier for me to just ban people than it is to answer every single post directed at me... keep that in mind for your own protection in the future.

skeetdog, the floor is yours. :tiphat: 

• Upvote 1

Thanks for keeping it to the point. Here's the thing about that question... it's really hard for me to respond without sounding condescending. That's not my intent, but I want to keep this as direct as possible. So before I continue, I want to thank you for your support of the site and also for keeping things cool around here. Your congenial attitude, your respectful posts, your contributions to the forum are all appreciated by myself and others.

So, to the question you posted. My answer is pretty simple... let's lay the groundwork.

What's your take on Article 8....and I wanted you to layout the format why the National Guard and Amnesty Laws are so essential to be in place before any liquidity can be asserted.... 

1. You're saying that the "National Guard and Amnesty Laws" are essential.

2. You're suggesting that "Article 8" is a key point.

When you frame a question that way, you're asking me to defend a position that I've never taken.

So, to keep things uber-simple, here is my answer:

1. I never said those things are essential.

2. I never said Article 8 is a key point. In fact... I can't recall ever mentioning Article 8, ever, unless it was in response to a weekly question. And when I was asked about Article 8, I have always responded the same way. 

Now that we're clear on where I stand, we have to wonder... why is skeetdog asking these questions in Adam's weekly chat, when Adam has never made a big deal out of these items?

My kneejerk answer is the easiest one. I think you are getting these ideas from reading what other people have to say and then asking me to answer to those points... and that's something I just don't do.

Next week if you want to post a link to a credible source that states something to verify that these items are important, I'd be happy to give my opinion on the matter.

But if you're asking me my opinion on someone else's opinion, I'm sorry my friend! I'm going to ignore it. 

Hope that clears it up. I'm sure it's not what you were hoping for, but like Popeye says... I am what I am. 

:tiphat:

Oh and BTW I said post "ONE" question... yours was obviously 2. :lol:

• Upvote 5

P.P.S. Any reasonable person can see where this is headed... in future weeks, people will be demanding that I pay personal attention to THEIR needs, because "remember that time skeetdog pestered Adam and he responded? Do you? Do you? DO YOU????"

See that people? Weeks! Not Months or soon or the coming days, but weeks! Woohoo! Hands in the air! :rodeo:    :lol:

• Upvote 2

Markinsa called it! WOOT!!!!

Adam you're my kind of guy.  Man, we think alike.

You're an analytical type of person and of course you get it! 

To everyone else reading... I just want to reiterate that skeetdog is an awesome member of this community and it was never my intention to insult him(her/whatever/#idontknowifskeetisahimorherandidontcareeitherwaywoot!)... I just wanted to give some feedback on why I ignore certain weekly questions. Skeet's Q just happened to fall in the category of things I can't respond to, even though it's actually a pretty decent question.

Anyway... Markinsa called RV IN THE NEXT WEEKS so npne of it matters! And welcome, Markinsa, you're the new GURU on the block! 

ok..so i am confused..was there cheese on the sandwich or not?

Burrito_Cat_MoreCheese.jpg

Lotza Mozza! We love that stuff!

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 2

Thanks Adam...I just thought, which seems to be the problem, that an obscure response would clear protocol on how things must be injected to meet the requirements of the international community for Iraq to proceed. The National Guard Act can't be implemented until ISIS has been contained. The Amnesty Law is to pardon the detainees that Maliki imprisoned to clear the way for his regime. There are seasoned warriors that were apart of a plan to stop the Maliki movement before it started. These are the men that are essential for a backbone in the National Guard Act. So you can see where you wouldn't want to put the horse before the cart. Now I don't know all the outs and ins of Article 8...but there has to be security, security, security...don't know why they had to put three security's in there but every article has them, before Article 8 will be approved....This all could have been avoided with just a simple response in the initial thread that was post for you to respond to, in which I did my part in playin' by the rules...     

.........A person that can carry two cups of coffee and a half a dozon donuts on a nude beach should have given you some type of hint to my gender...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

.........A person that can carry two cups of coffee and a half a dozon donuts on a nude beach should have given you some type of hint to my gender...

I was actually giving real thought to your post and then I read that, and I'm like "GEEZ MAN WHA....?!?!?!"

This is why I don't respond to responses to my responses to the weekly Q's, because I always get a "donut holder" shoved at me. GEEZ!!!!

Next week... hopefully we have an RV already, but if not, just keep your donut holder out of the conversation... Thanks in advance!

• Upvote 4

Thanks Adam...I try my best to keep all my buddies up to date...(her/whatever/#idontknowifskeetisahimorherandidontcareeitherwaywoot)....You have my word I'll never respond to another of your responses and I'll never be on or ask you another question on any subject around your weekly chat...I'd like to take this final direct correspondence with you and state that I hold you in the highest regards and still value you perspective and appreciate this site and all you and your team of professionals have accomplished...but I've got my code to live by....

Hey Skeetr.  I can one up ya.  I can carry one-two three dozen donuts and three gallons of coffee while drinking a Pepsi on a nude Beach.

I've got a grocery bag, a Thermos and a can of Pepsi.

Wanna end this here?

I am.

• Upvote 3