Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly - 25 March 2015

Adam Montana

Thanks Adam & get back to Mrs. Adam since nothing happening YET in Iraq.

It's great to know you have contacts over there with some behind the curtain insight.

Blessings to all in Dinarvetland & everyday really is a blessing, just would be alot sweeter with the RV!

SOON!

sorry for the delay in Adams talk today, we are working on the speedo venture and he is really busy right now, trying to figure out what colour to wear

:eyebrows:

Use a "Target" bag.  Then we'll have a bullseye to aim for.  One on each side.  I personally use a 243 for that kind of Varmint hunting.  Pretty good shot too.  Then whatever's left can just fall into the bag for proper disposal.  Thank you.

If I'm not making money, I'm against it. Period.

Edited by DWitte
  • Upvote 2

***////

sorry for the delay in Adams talk today, we are working on the speedo venture and he is really busy right now, trying to figure out what colour to wear

:eyebrows:

***///

... Is 'TRANSLUCENT' a colour...?    :eek:  :huh:

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 4

This could go down in history as Brutal Wednesday.  Wed info might never be the same again.  But it sure is good.  And funny.

Hey NYK, maybe Adam was just getting warmed up.  He's been gone for longer than 9 minutes now.  Could be he's gone for the whole afternoon(er).  

Either that or Davis sent him a pic and he's recovering.

Personally, I hope he's enjoying some time with Mrs.Adam.

I could go on writing a nice description but I'm sure I'd get a good talking to and I like it here.  I love DV.  But I'm not going to Disneyland after the RV.  I'm going to Belize.

• Upvote 3

How Much Not To See Luigi After He Gets His New 'Bling' ? :blink:

Stereotype+italian+never+leave+house+wit

:D       :D       :D

Wow...."Barely noticeable"................

Adam, I understand being distracted by the wife, I understand. What is sad is that you were only distracted from 10:58 - 11:07. I didn't know 9 minute men still exhisted. Maybe that blue pill or the tan pill will help. Just saying. Try boxers instead of speedo's.

lol

• Upvote 2

Bein' a beautiful day an all with the birds out singin'...I guess this appeals more to the guys but hopefully Adams done rolled over and is out like a light with a smile on his face...Yall know the routine...laid up with a spring breeze comin' through the window with the birds singin' outside...every time we just get back to reality that thought enters our mine....I'm where I wanted to be all the time...and roll back over with a smile and worry bout it later...  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Adam, I understand being distracted by the wife, I understand. What is sad is that you were only distracted from 10:58 - 11:07. I didn't know 9 minute men still exhisted. Maybe that blue pill or the tan pill will help. Just saying. Try boxers instead of speedo's.

:lol::twothumbs:

She insists on making me a sandwich or I would have been back a lot sooner ;)

• Upvote 5

Adam Montana, on 25 Mar 2015 - 1:07 PM, said:

==================== continued again! Sorry my friends I was distracted by a beautiful lady. My wife keeps me grounded and sometimes she also distracts me. :D ==================

Boy that was quick! Sorry Mme Montana...9 minutes? Really?  :lol:

• Upvote 2

Adam, as always you are doing a great job of keeping us up to date. Thank you!

I have been waiting for 7 years and am finally able to see that the RV will actually happen in my lifetime. LOL!

I just hope and pray that it is at least 1 to 1 or better.

Thank you again, and please thank your staff. Great job.

GO RV

• Upvote 1

Sandfly for another great chat Adam...keepin' it real....I mean really, really real!!! Lol!!! I don't know your, ahem..."secret"...but hey, maybe you could pass that tidbit on to some of us "mature" guys in Belize!!! Lol!!! ;o)

• Upvote 1

==================== continued again! Sorry my friends I was distracted by a beautiful lady. My wife keeps me grounded and sometimes she also distracts me. :D ==================

Boy that was quick! Sorry Mme Montana...9 minutes? Really?  :lol:

She distracted me with the SANDWICH! JEEZ!!!!

I leave for a couple hours and nobody notices... but the one time I go 9 minutes between posts everyone assumes things!!!!

:lmao:

• Upvote 5

The old "I got distracted by a sandwich" trick eh? Yep, I use that one to when the kids are out and its just me and the Ms home alone and one of them calls to ask what we are up to, I just Say, "your mom and I are enjoying a sandwich" works every time :-)

• Upvote 6