Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Muslims Demand Texas Major to Surrender

Saint

Found this interesting on Facebook this morning.   Muslims Demand Texas Mayor Surrender After She Attacked Shariah Court… Here’s Her Response

The group of Muslims who attempted to establish the first Islamic Sharia court inside the United States in the town of Irving, Texas just received a devastating blow thanks to the town’s mayor standing strong and not backing down.

Mayor Beth Van Duyne made a public Facebook post stating that she backs the new Texas law which prohibits any kind of foreign law from being practiced in the state of Texas.

After calls, threats and toddler-like demands to apologize from the Muslims who attempted to form the Sharia tribunal along with representatives from the Council on Islamic-American Relations, a known front for the Muslim Brotherhood, the mayor never once backed down.

There were a multitude of illegal activities taking place behind the attempted formation of the Sharia court, including the fact that all four of the “voluntary” Sharia lawyers were not licensed to practice law in Texas — that’s a third degree felony.

The rules of the Sharia court had different guidelines for women and men, with typical Islamic humiliation tactics to be used against women, which is constitutionally illegal.

The Sharia court “lawyers” also conveniently failed to inform the city of Irving that they were operating a court inside of the town — again, illegal.

The mayor’s office responded to Zia Sheikh’s public hissy fit with a call for them to follow the Consitution and the American Laws for American Courts bill, which prohibits foreign law from being practiced in the state of Texas.

Their response was in typical radical Islamic fashion. “We don’t care about the bill. It’s not going to affect us in any way, shape or form. The bottom line is the foundation of this bill is anti-Islamic,” Sheikh said.

During the city vote to support the Texas bill, which passed by a 5-4 vote, members from CAIR were present, attempting to intimidate the crowd by alleging that the bill was “anti-Islamic” and used words like “bigotry” and “Islamophobia.” (H/T MadWorldNews)

The bill makes no specific reference to Islam or Sharia — it merely states that no foreign law is to be practiced in the state.

It should also be noted that one of the votes that opposed the bill was from a Muslim council member, who addressed his fellow Muslims in the room before casting his “no” vote in dramatic fashion.

We salute Mayor Van Duyne for staying strong in the face of threats and intimidation from the radical Islamic members of the Sharia court. Her efforts to stop this abomination will echo throughout the country, setting precedent for other cities and towns where Muslims attempt to establish footholds.

• Upvote 9

It should be obvious ( I like thinking and believing, at least) that no foreign law can be applied in a specific Country other than the  law of that Country. Period.

Yes I read that they tried to go that route in some Countries ( UK, if I'm not mistaken) but that's  evidently a jurisprudential monstrosity and totally absurd and should be  forbidden as common sense ( and Law) suggests

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 4

“We don’t care about the bill. It’s not going to affect us in any way, shape or form.

efforts to stop this abomination will echo throughout the country, setting precedent for other cities and towns where Muslims attempt to establish footholds.

I doubt this will open eyes of the PC crowd.

They,(radicalized Muslims), will use whatever tactic available, and when they have sufficient numbers, they will violently initiate a confrontation.

Just like they have done in every other country they have infested.

• Upvote 6

***///

Hip, hip hooray for Mayor Beth !   :tiphat:  :twothumbs:

CAIR will probably have the left come to it's rescue echoing their

whining of "anti-isliamic, bigotry, etc..." as they, too have written off Our Constitution as being 

a "useless document requiring revision for the purpose of inclusion"...

How the libs can support these women-haters then accuse the right of waging war on women is ridiculous !

And those 4 who voted in the islamists favour should be ashamed of themselves and be booted out of Texas ! :angry:

Hats off to The People of The Great Republic of Texas for being Great Americans Patriots ! :tiphat:

HIGH TIME WE ALL STARTED PUSHING BACK -- ENOUGH OF OBAMANATION TAKING OVER OUR NATION ! :cowboy2:

• Upvote 4

This reminds me of how the Founding Fathers, and Judges in the old west relied on Blackstone's Commentaries.  More specific, I agree with the Mayor, and I believe these Muslims were trying to use Sharia in the same way people  use Arbitration, vs going through the normal Court System.

Could somebody please send me the address in Irving.I will drive up there and take care of this sh*t myself.

Head towards Dallas and follow the signs. :lol::cowboy1:

• Upvote 2

I think it's time some homegrown Muslim extremist meet their maker...only I suggest the execution party be made up of women...that way, even by their own nutcase rules they know they ain't gettin' their promised virgins...well...maybe these ladies!!!   :cowboy2:

6221359208_0dfb2ab29b_z.jpg

Sandfly for the article Saint!!!  ;) 

Hey, btw...I saw a picture of you giving thanks...that, or it was Snow...not sure???  :blush: 

10391042_881015045255046_240060729498695

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 1

I think it's time some homegrown Muslim extremist meet their maker...only I suggest the execution party be made up of women...that way, even by their own nutcase rules they know they ain't gettin' their promised virgins...well...maybe these ladies!!!   :cowboy2:

6221359208_0dfb2ab29b_z.jpg

Sandfly for the article Saint!!!  ;) 

Hey, btw...I saw a picture of you giving thanks...that, or it was Snow...not sure???  :blush: 

10391042_881015045255046_240060729498695

And bringing a Posse of  :cisole:

• Upvote 1

Send congratulations and supporting words to the mayor of Irving.  She will be undergoing a great deal of threats, intimidation tactics, and pressure from outside sources and will need to know that there is great and strong support for her.  

It will not surprise anyone if the WH tries to step in to encourage the city (and Texas) to allow Sharia courts to exist.  

They will soon find out that you should not mess with Texas.  

"DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS!!!"

• Upvote 1

I doubt this will open eyes of the PC crowd.

They,(radicalized Muslims), will use whatever tactic available, and when they have sufficient numbers, they will violently initiate a confrontation.

Just like they have done in every other country they have infested.

Then we will oppose them in like fashion. It's that plain and simple. Our constitution demands it, as do individual state laws demand it of all people equally. Another dimension of the face of Islam in the USA is that because we are tolerant of their ways (to a degree) they think we are weak. Yet when they face us militarily they cringe as they know we will easily crush them, and that we to are willing to risk the lives of our men and women in combat in order to prevent them forcing their way of thinking on us.

• Upvote 2

Could somebody please send me the address in Irving.I will drive up there and take care of this sh*t myself.

Please be careful my Friend....

I think it's time some homegrown Muslim extremist meet their maker...only I suggest the execution party be made up of women...that way, even by their own nutcase rules they know they ain't gettin' their promised virgins...well...maybe these ladies!!!  

End Quote

Exactly Rod.....Agreed.... The li'l problem  ( which adds even more danger, unfortunately) is that  some of these People  are  stupidly not afraid of death thus they will try and perform worse and worse actions even when  it involves their own death ( let alone the deaths of innocents that they do not care at all about...)......Some of them are really walking bombs and can get activated any second.  Too bad

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 3

Thanks Saint...Those ol' 45 make one hell of'va hole and a lot of noise...It's always good to have return fire...some application call for a more personnel note...If they want to chop off heads, beat up on little kids, cut the little fellers hands off and be total perverts to their women...those are the rules they came up with. Why not put an American twist to it with a well placed arrow or for the camera junkie that wants to film cuttin' off someone head...I do beleave a good skinnin' tops choppin' someone head off. Let'em keep pushin'...when they make it to the bayous we got our own type of judicial system....The ''Boonie Rats'' in Nam made the VC understand that the American solider can play by any rules...There's a time when Mama just don't need to know why everyone want to get along all of a sudden.... 

• Upvote 2

Thanks Saint...Those ol' 45 make one hell of'va hole and a lot of noise...It's always good to have return fire...some application call for a more personnel note...If they want to chop off heads, beat up on little kids, cut the little fellers hands off and be total perverts to their women...those are the rules they came up with. Why not put an American twist to it with a well placed arrow or for the camera junkie that wants to film cuttin' off someone head...I do beleave a good skinnin' tops choppin' someone head off. Let'em keep pushin'...when they make it to the bayous we got our own type of judicial system....The ''Boonie Rats'' in Nam made the VC understand that the American solider can play by any rules...There's a time when Mama just don't need to know why everyone want to get along all of a sudden....

Well put SkeetDog.

You are now on my short list of cool people!

• Upvote 2

***///

Hip, hip hooray for Mayor Beth !   :tiphat:  :twothumbs:

CAIR will probably have the left come to it's rescue echoing their

whining of "anti-isliamic, bigotry, etc..." as they, too have written off Our Constitution as being 

a "useless document requiring revision for the purpose of inclusion"...

How the libs can support these women-haters then accuse the right of waging war on women is ridiculous !

And those 4 who voted in the islamists favour should be ashamed of themselves and be booted out of Texas ! :angry:

Hats off to The People of The Great Republic of Texas for being Great Americans Patriots ! :tiphat:

HIGH TIME WE ALL STARTED PUSHING BACK -- ENOUGH OF OBAMANATION TAKING OVER OUR NATION ! :cowboy2:

10929552_911486105569936_130106607335975

The letter from Kim Morris addresses Texas State Bill 562.  Here is the text of that bill for those of you who are interested.  

84R3445 KSD-F     By: Leach H.B. No. 562       A BILL TO BE ENTITLED   AN ACT   relating to the application of foreign laws and foreign forum   selection in a proceeding involving marriage, a suit for   dissolution of a marriage, or a suit affecting the parent-child   relationship in this state.          BE IT ENACTED BY THE LEGISLATURE OF THE STATE OF TEXAS:          SECTION 1.  Subtitle A, Title 1, Family Code, is amended by   adding Chapter 1A to read as follows:   CHAPTER 1A. APPLICATION OF FOREIGN LAWS; SELECTION OF FOREIGN   FORUM          Sec. 1A.001.  DEFINITION. In this chapter, "foreign law"   means a law, rule, or legal code of a jurisdiction outside of the   states and territories of the United States.          Sec. 1A.002.  DECISION BASED ON FOREIGN LAW. A ruling or   decision of a court, arbitrator, or administrative adjudicator   under this title may not be based on a foreign law if the   application of that law would violate a fundamental right   guaranteed by the United States Constitution or the constitution or   a statute of this state.          Sec. 1A.003.  CHOICE OF FOREIGN LAW OR FORUM IN CONTRACT.   (a) A contract provision involving the marriage relationship   providing that a foreign law is to govern a dispute arising under   the contract is void to the extent that the application of the   foreign law to the dispute would violate a fundamental right   guaranteed by the United States Constitution or the constitution of   this state.          (B)  A contract provision involving the marriage   relationship providing that the forum to resolve a dispute arising   under the contract is located outside the states and territories of   the United States is void if the foreign law that would be applied   to the dispute in that forum would, as applied, violate a   fundamental right guaranteed by the United States Constitution or   the constitution of this state.          Sec. 1A.004. APPLICATION OF CHAPTER. This chapter does not   apply to a corporation or other legal entity that contracts to   subject the entity to foreign law in a jurisdiction other than this   state or the United States.          SECTION 2.  Subtitle A, Title 5, Family Code, is amended by   adding Chapter 112 to read as follows:   CHAPTER 112. APPLICATION OF FOREIGN LAWS; SELECTION OF FOREIGN   FORUM          Sec. 112.001.  DEFINITION. In this chapter, "foreign law"   means a law, rule, or legal code of a jurisdiction outside of the   states and territories of the United States.          Sec. 112.002.  DECISION BASED ON FOREIGN LAW. A ruling or   decision of a court, arbitrator, or administrative adjudicator in a   suit affecting the parent-child relationship may not be based on a   foreign law if the application of that law would violate a   fundamental right guaranteed by the United States Constitution or   the constitution or a statute of this state.          Sec. 112.003.  CHOICE OF FOREIGN LAW OR FORUM IN CONTRACT.   (a) A contract provision involving the parent-child relationship   providing that a foreign law is to govern a dispute arising under   the contract is void to the extent that the application of the   foreign law to the dispute would violate a fundamental right   guaranteed by the United States Constitution or the constitution of   this state.          (B)  A contract provision involving the parent-child   relationship providing that the forum to resolve a dispute arising   under the contract is located outside the states and territories of   the United States is void if the foreign law that would be applied   to the dispute in that forum would, as applied, violate a   fundamental right guaranteed by the United States Constitution or   the constitution of this state.          Sec. 112.004.  APPLICATION OF CHAPTER. This chapter does   not apply to a corporation or other legal entity that contracts to   subject the entity to foreign law in a jurisdiction other than this   state or the United States.          SECTION 3.  (a) Chapters 1A and 112, Family Code, as added   by this Act, apply only to a ruling or decision that becomes final   on or after the effective date of this Act. A ruling or decision   that becomes final before the effective date of this Act and any   appeal of that ruling or decision are governed by the law in effect   immediately before the effective date of this Act, and that law is   continued in effect for that purpose.          (B)  Chapters 1A and 112, Family Code, as added by this Act,   apply only to a contract entered into on or after the effective date   of this Act. A contract entered into before the effective date of   this Act is governed by the law in effect immediately before that   date, and that law is continued in effect for that purpose.  

SECTION 4.  This Act takes effect September 1, 2015.

The vote and action that was passed by the city council emphasizes that foreign laws cannot be administered when those laws are fundamentally in opposition and contrary to the US Constitution and laws.  It is NOT promoting "bigotry or ignorance," as the liberal media is saying.  It is fundamental for the protection of the rights of the individual from being controlled by foreign law's power instead of the laws of the United States.  

I have no problem with individuals fighting any bill being passed, it is fundamental in a democratic society. In this particular case, the Muslim Sharia law IS the fundamental LAW of foreign governments.  The establishment and administration of Sharia law would be to allow a foreign law to rule and decide cases which the Muslims deem essential and consistent with their culture and persuasion; even though it may conflict with basic human rights or US laws.  

Make no mistake.  Sharia law IS the civil law in Muslim dominated countries. It should NEVER be allowed to get a foothold in the USA.  The people of Texas should vigorously oppose it's establishment and enactment; as should all US citizens.   

• Upvote 2

***///

Thank you NELG !   :tiphat:

Can you even imagine the problems which would arise from this kangaroo 'court'...?

If they made some horrendous ruling against a woman or a child and Texas Authorities &/or Child Services

attempted to step in according to Our established Rule of Law,

they'd begin screaming from the mosque turrets how we are racist and the fight that would ensue would

endanger women and children to the nth degree !

IT CANNOT BE ALLOWED HERE -- PERIOD !  (and shouldn't be allowed anywhere, for that matter, it's BAD.)

• Upvote 1