Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank - EVERYONE Is GETTING IN LINE In Iraq … Waiting For The Rate To Change !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting A Long Chat Where Frank Does Lines Then Puts On A Skit !

KTFA MONDAY NIGHT CONFERENCE CALL Notes 23 March 2015

** The comments made by Frank26, TopShelf and others are their sole OPINIONS and cannot and should not be used as any form of financial advice. **

FRANK:
Surprised … last week the CBI removed the 1166 rate from the CBI spreadsheet!

As you know … I don’t know the rate … and you don’t know the rate.

Thank you … AggieDad! -- who does an amazing job an analyzing the articles!

Thank you … Amazing team of Skull Crushers that help … 

Thank you … Dr. WalkingStick … (we changed his name today because of the amazing work that he does!)

Last week we had conference calls on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday nights because there was so much information and it might have been confusing to some.

Everything is going in the direction to add value to the IQD.

The spreadsheet takes you to a mathematical conclusion.

If they weren’t doing it … I’d say the rate was going to remain at 1166 … but I recalled that iTeam said about a month ago that they cleaned the slate at the CBI! 

They cleaned-off the 1166 rate on the spreadsheet … and we were excited!

Tonight we’re going to talk about that spreadsheet some more.

Last Monday Delta also shared something else with you. 

He told us to pay attention to the Bank of Baghdad who was making some amazing announcements. 

Yesterday, TopShelf and I posted some more information about it.

The Bank of Baghdad is literally telling the international world and the citizens of Iraq that we are going to take good care of you … we’ve got some good services for you … some good products for you, etc. 

All of that ain’t true. There’s no liquidity. Yes they have a new technology system … but none of it is realistic … until they comply with Article 8 and raise the value of their currency!

Basically … EVERYONE is GETTING IN LINE in Iraq … waiting for the rate to change. 

O would like to talk to Abadi and see him in Iraq. 

They basically told him … “no thanks.”

Obama also has to get in a long line … as he’d like to look like former Pres. Clinton … who all of the sudden was able to balance the budget. Where did he [Clinton] get that windfall?

Obama is gambling … after 6 years … he has not done anything … except destroy our health care system and I mean that sincerely. Every doctor I talk to wants to throw-up backwards.

So really … O would love to look good if all of the sudden he could look like a clone to Clinton’s final years as President. Why not … it’s the same party?

Politics is ugly … it’s complicated and they really don’t care who is the President … as long as they have the power.

Meanwhile … EVERYTHING ELSE GETS IN LINE AND WAITS for the lifting of the 3 zeros.

The Finance Committee said that the IQD is collapsing. 

I really want you to focus right now!

Don’t miss this!

The Finance Committee was put together because there was a problem with the LIQUIDITY issue in Iraq!

The Finance Committee was put together because there was a long-line … and Obama is at the back of it too … and you are too.

The Finance Committee was put together because if this country [iraq] does not comply with Article 8 very soon … it will collapse!

I told you … if they don’t do the budget correctly … the country will become insolvent – that’s worse than collapsing!

They’ve got to do something!

The committee said … and pointed in the direction of Abadi at first … and said … “Sir … we’ve got to do something!”

People inside of the Finance Committee actually started talking to the media last week … and said that we’ve got to do something. 

And that is a big NO-NO!!! You don’t do that! An economic person should do that.

The article was saying we are in a financial crisis … no liquidity.

The citizens are very frustrated right now. 

Get in line citizens … and you know … there is a line to get into.

The CBI makes SWIFT code actions. 

Get in line SWIFT codes.

Everyone is waiting for this to happen.

But ask yourself … why would you be in line at a movie theater … if they weren’t going to show a movie?

Do you remember when Abadi basically said [in Germany] that … “I want the RI/RV … but we need to see peace and security in our neighborhoods first.” The international community got the message.

A couple of days ago I posted … iTeam is telling me this, and this, and this … and some people started to panic … thinking this would never end. They [iraq] keeps playing the same game.

NO! That’s not what my blue-post was about!

100,000 troops from Turkey arrived in Iraq and knocked the daylights out of you-know-who.

There is no running for DAASH. They will be destroyed. 

ISIS leaders are telling them to run … and leave the children behind to fire guns. They are cowards and so are their leaders.

Their leaders tell them to take [steal] everything they can as they leave … because they need to sell anything they can get their hand on.

The money they thought they had stolen in the banks … was fake money … and they are running out of real money because the money they have is marked.

Bottom line: ISIS is being choked.

So … I posted for everyone to calm down … and that there may be no RI/RV until ISIS is secured … and we see security. 

How long? We’re not sure but iTeam said to give it 10 days … (and that was 8 days ago).

Baghdad will become one of the wonders of the world … again!

Someone on another forum mocked me and laughed because I said that America is now poised to take Syria and Iraq at the same time. Yet 48 hours later … an article appears that says the same thing.

Syria.jpg 

This is called the “squeeze-play” – just like in baseball.

ISIS has no room to move in.

We are much farther along than most people think!

In time … M will get his … the death penalty.

I’m very, very pleased with what we are seeing … and the Supreme Judicial council said that we have the laws to get M.

The highest form of security is when you cut the head off of the snake.

To me the IMF is like the 12 … and they praise Iraq’s steps … because gold now has to go up as the USD goes down.

The atomic symbol for gold is the number 7.

Is this an ultimatum Baghdadi … to tell your troops to run … to quit … to surrender? 

iTeam told me they are taking this very seriously … they will not take any PRISIONERS!

See this picture? … [Frank showed a newspaper article about Yemen] … this is a photo of a mosque … 130 people died because of ISIS. 

Very cowardly act.

The ugliness of these cells is spreading outside of Iraq – [hence the world cooperates]

Citizens feel angry … but can’t really do anything about it. 

They refuse to go back into the banks.

So … a few days ago Abadi tell everyone to please calm down … including international investors … (Article 8 investors) icon_e_wink.gif

Security is taking charge! Abadi wants Article 8 compliance!

Private sector … which was to be done by the 18th … GET IN LINE! 

Market economy … GET IN LINE!

MasterCard and Visa … GET IN LINE!

Inflation … GET IN LINE!

Taxes … Tariffs … GET IN LINE!

Meanwhile the IMF praises the steps that Iraq is taking. 

What steps?!!! 

As iTeam and my teams wink … and say nothing! icon_e_wink.gif

We agree 100% with the IMF!

CONGRATULATIONS Iraq and Abadi!

If you take everything I’m saying right now and literally put it all across a piece of paper … you will see an evolution … a growth pattern … leading to adding value of the IQD and Article 8 compliance!

They want to become Article 8 compliant!

We have a gentleman inside of the finance committee … Balani (sp?) … he decided to stick his neck out … and he talked to the CBI … and he says they need to be Article 8 compliant now … that they can’t do anything without it. A lot of people are in line … and there is nothing we can do about it right now. Please CBI … “DO SOMETHING!!!” If you don’t … we will collapse. We are in danger of this!
So when Balani (head of the finance committee) comes out of the finance committee, and he tells the CBI … “hey guys … please, we are about to collapse!”

So it turns out that TODAY something magical happened … something special happened. 

Balani … stuck his neck out … and Abadi did the same thing!

/// Roll play with TopShelf \\\ – just relax, listen and play along. TopShelf, I’d like for you to play the part of the governor of the CBI

FRANK: Ding Dong [doorbell] … 

TOPSHELF: Hello …

FRANK: Hi, … I’m looking for the Governor of the CBI. This is the PM … Abadi.

TOPSHELF: Uhhhh … go away.

FRANK: I need to talk to you really bad. We don’t even have toilet-paper over here … we need some help … when are you going to raise the value of our currency?

TOPSHELF: Uh … don’t have time for this

FRANK: We’re collapsing as a country … so what’s the problem … what’s going on?

TOPSHELF: We need security! Security, security, security!

FRANK: We’ve got security! I’ve told the press that all day long.

TOPSHELF: You need to protect EVERYTHING!

FRANK: We gotcha covered.

TOPSHELF: Is the MONEY protected?

FRANK: Yea … look as soon as you raise the value … we’ll open the budget … which activates the laws that protects everything in that respect

TOPSHELF: Ahhhhh … the laws are in the budget?

FRANK: Yes … especially the big one … you know the one that protects the citizens and …

TOPSHELF: Shhhhh! You’re not supposed to say that!

FRANK: It’s alright … they know … everyone knows. Are you trying to tell me … hummm … who else do I need to put “security” around?

TOPSHELF: How about M and O?

FRANK: As far as O … yea … he wanted to come over … but we got that handled. 

Obama.jpg

And as far a M … well, he shows up at a providence yesterday … but his days are over and he knows it too. [He’s traceable]. Are you fearing M?

TOPSHELF: Maybe O … cause he told M to go back and get things done … and he didn’t get it done.

FRANK: Yep … and O pulled the troops out to keep his campaign promise.

FRANK: If you are worried about M causing trouble for you (like he did in the past) … I promise you … we’ll protect the CBI with troops. Would that help you?

TOPSHELF: Yes 

FRANK: Done! I’m begging you … we are about ready to collapse … and it’s not just us at the GOI that’s going to sink … we’re all going to sink … and we’re not separated anymore! We’re the GOICBI … have more faith in me. Can I make you a deal?

TOPSHELF: Humm … I’ll listen

FRANK: This is me … I’m not backstabbing you. Give me Article 8 compliance … I’ll take it to O next month … and we’ll look amazing! We will become heroes! When I visit Obama … they will think I’m Superman … but we both know it stands for you brother! 

FRANK: Is it a deal?

TOPSHELF: I do have the numbers ready.

FRANK: Ok … can you do that in about 8 days … about 2 weeks? If you can do that I can retro this back to the 1st of January if you can get it to me before the 15th of April.

FRANK: The stock market is about to explode … and they don’t want to do it again at 1166. It was about 1,000% increase.

TOPSHELF: We can get this done!

FRANK: Abadi … and a green light from the CBI! We’ll look like hero’s to everyone who’s pegged to our currency!

/// End of roll-play \\\

FRANK: Not bad TopShelf

FRANK: We had a FORUM MEMBER who asked today … “what’s the hold-up?” 

FRANK: In the past it used to be greed. Today … the GOI and CBI work together. 

I like the fact that the governor of the CBI (whoever that is) and Abadi got together … and Abadi tells him … maybe I should be in control of the IQD mechanism. 

Abadi has a good relationship with the governor of the CBI and tells him eyeball-to-eyeball maybe I should be in charge of the financial mechanism.

Abadi.jpg

abadi2.jpg

FRANK: These guys had an amazing conversation today 

TOPSHELF: The CBI and GOI are communicating with the same language, same numbers.

FRANK: That language is not of arguments … nothing like it was with M … (where everything was an argument).
I’m encouraged!

TopShelf, what can you tell us about the spreadsheet? Is there any more information?

TOPSHELF:
Last week we talked about the rate coming off. Then everybody questioned it … because the rate came back on. Some got disappointed … but what people didn’t realize what was going on and what it meant.

Then I mentioned that everyone needs to watch ISX and the CBI … and as you’ll recall … that’s what iTeam said to do months ago.

Sure enough … it happened … we see a great change … not just the spreadsheet on the CBI … that date back to the 1st of January … that has not been completely filled in yet. It has been updated since last week. Right after our call … they started accessing it again.
Ironic … the rate went back in as soon as we told everyone to look.

On Thursday … I was explaining to someone about the spreadsheet … and while I was in there … numbers began to change right in front of me. 

We let time go along … the spreadsheet shows what will happen long-term.

They are building a financial and economic reform system. There is security in these SWIFT codes. That security is the last piece of the hold-up. The family will see that ISIS will be dealt with. The main stream media (in the USA) isn’t even covering what’s going on in Iraq. They are focused on Yemen. ISIS is on the run. They have scattered like cats and dogs. Their time is very short. It’s never been about us … although we’ll play a role in the future.

The numbers on ISX … top category … you’re seeing the the value of bank stocks will soar! It’s not by chance that they are doing that.

The spreadsheet is on everyday … and there is data behind the cells … adding to the numbers. There are numbers in the blank spots. 

The numbers look great for a country … for what they’ve gone thru … I wish them the best because they are doing it the right way.

People should be proud of being a part of this! 

We can’t control everything … but as long as you have your currency … there is no disappointment!

FRANK: 
I really like the fact that this meeting occurred today!

TOPSHELF: I was glad to bring what was about to happen to light … what was going on … so they could have confidence in this. No one has ever seen this unfold before.

FRANK: I’ve never seen the PM and the governor of the CBI discuss these facts and add value to their currency and talk about the mechanism to do it.

Another thing that is really making me super happy is … IMO … the governor of the CBI … I know it’s Shabbi!

TOPSHELF: You and I know what’s going on!

FRANK: I love the fact that the GOI and CBI are working together. I love the fact that the HCL is in the budget and there is a rider!

I’m excited … and I want people to be excited … with discipline!

Shabbi is going to look like Superman to the International world!

TOPSHELF: Just give it time … the pressure is completely mounting … just let it prove itself. 

You know there are a few people are real close to this info … and they’re all coming up with the same info.

FRANK: As the evidence becomes more positive … you can’t help but get nervous … an excited nervous!

TOPSHELF: I’ve got butterflies in my stomach! I kid you not … it’s that close!

FRANK: Tonight … security is within the CBI … the banks are secure with high-tech … and Shabbi will be secured!

TOPSHELF: It’s a pleasure helping. Give it time and you can see things happen. It’s easy for people to misunderstand a post … that’s why the calls are so helpful to many – no matter who it is. The problem is the excitement or “confidence” of the information begins to dwindle. That’s the rollercoaster we’re on. The confidence level now … based on what everyone can see … it’s coming at the right time!

The numbers are still filing in … and we’re up to March 11th … and today is the 23rd. They’re not showing us the numbers … but it’s all being done retroactive to January 1st. 

FRANK: Delta had been following the spreadsheet rate for months.

TOPSHELF: I told my friends to remember January 8th – that was the day that 1166 was wiped clean. It’s history now! 
I think it will keep updating as we go. 

I’d like to share one more thing. The banks of ISX … go back and look at the value in 2014 … go back and look to see how much volume they had in 2014 … see how much volume they moved … understand the value and volume … they are not moving all of the indicators … they are not moving them all … but you can go back and see certain things. icon_e_wink.gif

FRANK: Hope you enjoyed this family.

Most important thing for you to understand is that the governor of CBI … in my strong opinion … is Dr. Shabbi

I believe you can see pictures of different governors of the CBI … but IMO … it’s Dr. Shabbi.

The head of the CBI and the GOI met together. They need to be Article 8 compliant. They need to add value to their currency! It doesn’t get any better than that!

Under the old regime … under Sadam or Maliki … all there would be would be arguments and accusations. M wanted total control of everything. All of that is history. The slate has been cleaned. 

We now have 2 leaders working on the mechanism to lift the zeros!

I’d like to salute TopShelf and his forum … which is known as PIF ... [Pay It Forward]

Call ended with prayer.

Tomorrow night’s Bible Study will be on “Treasured principles - everything living grows!”

Edited by Markinsa
Reduced Font Size
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Here's Some Frankie Cliff Notes ...

3-24-2015   Intel Guru Frank26  [via Frosty the Snowman]   Everything is going in the direction to add value to the IQD.   They cleaned-off the 1166 rate on the spreadsheet and we were excited!  [Guru] Delta told us to pay attention to the Bank of Baghdad who was making some amazing announcements. The Bank of Baghdad is literally telling the international world and the citizens of Iraq that we are going to take good care of you...we’ve got some good services for you...some good products for you, etc.  All of that ain’t true. There’s no liquidity. Yes they have a new technology system but none of it is realistic until they comply with Article 8 and raise the value of their currency!

3-24-2015   Intel Guru Frank26    The Finance Committee said that the IQD is collapsing...if this country [iraq] does not comply with Article 8 very soon it will collapse!  Abadi basically said [in Germany] that “I want the RI/RV but we need to see peace and security in our neighborhoods first.”  Abadi wants Article 8 compliance!  ...there may be no RI/RV until ISIS is secured and we see security.  The international community got the message. Security is taking charge!  ISIS is being choked. We are much farther along than most people think!  Meanwhile the IMF praises the steps that Iraq is taking. 

3-24-2015   Intel Guru Frank26   Today the GOI and CBI work together...the governor of the CBI (whoever that is) and Abadi got together and Abadi tells him maybe I should be in control of the IQD mechanism.  I’ve never seen the PM and the governor of the CBI discuss these facts and add value to their currency and talk about the mechanism to do it.  ...the governor of CBI in my strong opinion is Dr. Shabbi.  The head of the CBI and the GOI met together. They need to be Article 8 compliant. They need to add value to their currency!   If you take everything I’m saying right now and literally put it all across a piece of paper you will see an evolution a growth pattern leading to adding value of the IQD and Article 8 compliance!  We now have 2 leaders working on the mechanism to lift the zeros!  It doesn’t get any better than that!

Mon. Night KTFA CC with Frank26 and TopShelf - 3/23/2015 

FrostyTheSnowman » Posted March 24th, 2015, 12:16 am 

KTFA MONDAY NIGHT CONFERENCE CALL Notes 23 March 2015

** The comments made by Frank26, TopShelf and others are their sole OPINIONS and cannot and should not be used as any form of financial advice. **

FRANK: Surprised … last week the CBI removed the 1166 rate from the CBI spreadsheet!

As you know … I don’t know the rate … and you don’t know the rate.

Thank you … AggieDad! -- who does an amazing job an analyzing the articles!
Thank you … Amazing team of Skull Crushers that help …

Thank you … Dr. WalkingStick … (we changed his name today because of the amazing work that he does!)

Last week we had conference calls on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday nights because there was so much information and it might have been confusing to some.

Everything is going in the direction to add value to the IQD.

The spreadsheet takes you to a mathematical conclusion.

If they weren’t doing it … I’d say the rate was going to remain at 1166 … but I recalled that iTeam said about a month ago that they cleaned the slate at the CBI!

They cleaned-off the 1166 rate on the spreadsheet … and we were excited!

Tonight we’re going to talk about that spreadsheet some more.

Last Monday Delta also shared something else with you.

He told us to pay attention to the Bank of Baghdad who was making some amazing announcements.

Yesterday, TopShelf and I posted some more information about it.

The Bank of Baghdad is literally telling the international world and the citizens of Iraq that we are going to take good care of you … we’ve got some good services for you … some good products for you, etc.

All of that ain’t true. There’s no liquidity. Yes they have a new technology system … but none of it is realistic … until they comply with Article 8 and raise the value of their currency!

Basically … EVERYONE is GETTING IN LINE in Iraq … waiting for the rate to change.

O would like to talk to Abadi and see him in Iraq.

They basically told him … “no thanks.”

Obama also has to get in a long line … as he’d like to look like former Pres. Clinton … who all of the sudden was able to balance the budget. Where did he [Clinton] get that windfall?

Obama is gambling … after 6 years … he has not done anything … except destroy our health care system and I mean that sincerely. Every doctor I talk to wants to throw-up backwards.

So really … O would love to look good if all of the sudden he could look like a clone to Clinton’s final years as President. Why not … it’s the same party?

Politics is ugly … it’s complicated and they really don’t care who is the President … as long as they have the power.

Meanwhile … EVERYTHING ELSE GETS IN LINE AND WAITS for the lifting of the 3 zeros.

The Finance Committee said that the IQD is collapsing.

I really want you to focus right now!

Don’t miss this!

The Finance Committee was put together because there was a problem with the LIQUIDITY issue in Iraq!

The Finance Committee was put together because there was a long-line … and Obama is at the back of it too … and you are too.

The Finance Committee was put together because if this country [iraq] does not comply with Article 8 very soon … it will collapse!

I told you … if they don’t do the budget correctly … the country will become insolvent – that’s worse than collapsing!

They’ve got to do something!

The committee said … and pointed in the direction of Abadi at first … and said … “Sir … we’ve got to do something!”

People inside of the Finance Committee actually started talking to the media last week … and said that we’ve got to do something.

And that is a big NO-NO!!! You don’t do that! An economic person should do that.

The article was saying we are in a financial crisis … no liquidity.

The citizens are very frustrated right now.

Get in line citizens … and you know … there is a line to get into.

The CBI makes SWIFT code actions.

Get in line SWIFT codes.

Everyone is waiting for this to happen.

But ask yourself … why would you be in line at a movie theater … if they weren’t going to show a movie?

Do you remember when Abadi basically said [in Germany] that … “I want the RI/RV … but we need to see peace and security in our neighborhoods first.” The international community got the message.

A couple of days ago I posted … iTeam is telling me this, and this, and this … and some people started to panic … thinking this would never end. They [iraq] keeps playing the same game.

NO! That’s not what my blue-post was about!

100,000 troops from Turkey arrived in Iraq and knocked the daylights out of you-know-who.

There is no running for DAASH. They will be destroyed.

ISIS leaders are telling them to run … and leave the children behind to fire guns. They are cowards and so are their leaders.

Their leaders tell them to take [steal] everything they can as they leave … because they need to sell anything they can get their hand on.

The money they thought they had stolen in the banks … was fake money … and they are running out of real money because the money they have is marked.

Bottom line: ISIS is being choked.

So … I posted for everyone to calm down … and that there may be no RI/RV until ISIS is secured … and we see security.

How long? We’re not sure but iTeam said to give it 10 days … (and that was 8 days ago).

Baghdad will become one of the wonders of the world … again!

Someone on another forum mocked me and laughed because I said that America is now poised to take Syria and Iraq at the same time. Yet 48 hours later … an article appears that says the same thing.

This is called the “squeeze-play” – just like in baseball.

ISIS has no room to move in.

We are much farther along than most people think!

In time … M will get his … the death penalty.

I’m very, very pleased with what we are seeing … and the Supreme Judicial council said that we have the laws to get M.

The highest form of security is when you cut the head off of the snake.

To me the IMF is like the 12 … and they praise Iraq’s steps … because gold now has to go up as the USD goes down.

The atomic symbol for gold is the number 7.

Is this an ultimatum Baghdadi … to tell your troops to run … to quit … to surrender?

iTeam told me they are taking this very seriously … they will not take any PRISIONERS!

See this picture? … [Frank showed a newspaper article about Yemen] … this is a photo of a mosque … 130 people died because of ISIS.

Very cowardly act.

The ugliness of these cells is spreading outside of Iraq – [hence the world cooperates]

Citizens feel angry … but can’t really do anything about it.

They refuse to go back into the banks.

So … a few days ago Abadi tell everyone to please calm down … including international investors … (Article 8 investors) 

Security is taking charge! Abadi wants Article 8 compliance!

Private sector … which was to be done by the 18th … GET IN LINE!

Market economy … GET IN LINE!

MasterCard and Visa … GET IN LINE!

Inflation … GET IN LINE!

Taxes … Tariffs … GET IN LINE!

Meanwhile the IMF praises the steps that Iraq is taking.

What steps?!!!

As iTeam and my teams wink … and say nothing!

We agree 100% with the IMF!

CONGRATULATIONS Iraq and Abadi!

If you take everything I’m saying right now and literally put it all across a piece of paper … you will see an evolution … a growth pattern … leading to adding value of the IQD and Article 8 compliance!

They want to become Article 8 compliant!

We have a gentleman inside of the finance committee … Balani (sp?) … he decided to stick his neck out … and he talked to the CBI … and he says they need to be Article 8 compliant now … that they can’t do anything without it. A lot of people are in line … and there is nothing we can do about it right now. 

Please CBI … “DO SOMETHING!!!” If you don’t … we will collapse. We are in danger of this!
So when Balani (head of the finance committee) comes out of the finance committee, and he tells the CBI … “hey guys … please, we are about to collapse!”

So it turns out that TODAY something magical happened … something special happened.

Balani … stuck his neck out … and Abadi did the same thing!

/// Roll play with TopShelf \\\ – just relax, listen and play along. TopShelf, I’d like for you to play the part of the governor of the CBI

FRANK: Ding Dong [doorbell] …

TOPSHELF: Hello …

FRANK: Hi, … I’m looking for the Governor of the CBI. This is the PM … Abadi.

TOPSHELF: Uhhhh … go away.

FRANK: I need to talk to you really bad. We don’t even have toilet-paper over here … we need some help … when are you going to raise the value of our currency?

TOPSHELF: Uh … don’t have time for this

FRANK: We’re collapsing as a country … so what’s the problem … what’s going on?

TOPSHELF: We need security! Security, security, security!

FRANK: We’ve got security! I’ve told the press that all day long.

TOPSHELF: You need to protect EVERYTHING!

FRANK: We gotcha covered.

TOPSHELF: Is the MONEY protected?

FRANK: Yea … look as soon as you raise the value … we’ll open the budget … which activates the laws that protects everything in that respect

TOPSHELF: Ahhhhh … the laws are in the budget?

FRANK: Yes … especially the big one … you know the one that protects the citizens and …

TOPSHELF: Shhhhh! You’re not supposed to say that!

FRANK: It’s alright … they know … everyone knows. Are you trying to tell me … hummm … who else do I need to put “security” around?

TOPSHELF: How about M and O?

FRANK: As far as O … yea … he wanted to come over … but we got that handled.

And as far a M … well, he shows up at a providence yesterday … but his days are over and he knows it too. [He’s traceable]. Are you fearing M?

TOPSHELF: Maybe O … cause he told M to go back and get things done … and he didn’t get it done.

FRANK: Yep … and O pulled the troops out to keep his campaign promise.

FRANK: If you are worried about M causing trouble for you (like he did in the past) … I promise you … we’ll protect the CBI with troops. Would that help you?

TOPSHELF: Yes

FRANK: Done! I’m begging you … we are about ready to collapse … and it’s not just us at the GOI that’s going to sink … we’re all going to sink … and we’re not separated anymore! We’re the GOICBI … have more faith in me. Can I make you a deal?

TOPSHELF: Humm … I’ll listen

FRANK: This is me … I’m not backstabbing you. Give me Article 8 compliance … I’ll take it to O next month … and we’ll look amazing! We will become heroes! When I visit Obama … they will think I’m Superman … but we both know it stands for you brother!

FRANK: Is it a deal?

TOPSHELF: I do have the numbers ready.

FRANK: Ok … can you do that in about 8 days … about 2 weeks? If you can do that I can retro this back to the 1st of January if you can get it to me before the 15th of April.

FRANK: The stock market is about to explode … and they don’t want to do it again at 1166. It was about 1,000% increase.

TOPSHELF: We can get this done!

FRANK: Abadi … and a green light from the CBI! We’ll look like hero’s to everyone who’s pegged to our currency!

/// End of roll-play \\\

FRANK: Not bad TopShelf

FRANK: We had a FORUM MEMBER who asked today … “what’s the hold-up?”

FRANK: In the past it used to be greed. Today … the GOI and CBI work together.

I like the fact that the governor of the CBI (whoever that is) and Abadi got together … and Abadi tells him … maybe I should be in control of the IQD mechanism.

Abadi has a good relationship with the governor of the CBI and tells him eyeball-to-eyeball maybe I should be in charge of the financial mechanism.

FRANK: These guys had an amazing conversation today

TOPSHELF: The CBI and GOI are communicating with the same language, same numbers.

FRANK: That language is not of arguments … nothing like it was with M … (where everything was an argument).
I’m encouraged!

TopShelf, what can you tell us about the spreadsheet? Is there any more information?

TOPSHELF: Last week we talked about the rate coming off. Then everybody questioned it … because the rate came back on. Some got disappointed … but what people didn’t realize what was going on and what it meant.

Then I mentioned that everyone needs to watch ISX and the CBI … and as you’ll recall … that’s what iTeam said to do months ago.

Sure enough … it happened … we see a great change … not just the spreadsheet on the CBI … that date back to the 1st of January … that has not been completely filled in yet. It has been updated since last week. Right after our call … they started accessing it again.
Ironic … the rate went back in as soon as we told everyone to look.

On Thursday … I was explaining to someone about the spreadsheet … and while I was in there … numbers began to change right in front of me.

We let time go along … the spreadsheet shows what will happen long-term.

They are building a financial and economic reform system. There is security in these SWIFT codes. That security is the last piece of the hold-up. The family will see that ISIS will be dealt with. The main stream media (in the USA) isn’t even covering what’s going on in Iraq. They are focused on Yemen. ISIS is on the run. They have scattered like cats and dogs. Their time is very short. It’s never been about us … although we’ll play a role in the future.

The numbers on ISX … top category … you’re seeing the the value of bank stocks will soar! It’s not by chance that they are doing that.

The spreadsheet is on everyday … and there is data behind the cells … adding to the numbers. There are numbers in the blank spots.

The numbers look great for a country … for what they’ve gone thru … I wish them the best because they are doing it the right way.

People should be proud of being a part of this!

We can’t control everything … but as long as you have your currency … there is no disappointment!

FRANK: I really like the fact that this meeting occurred today!

TOPSHELF: I was glad to bring what was about to happen to light … what was going on … so they could have confidence in this. No one has ever seen this unfold before.

FRANK: I’ve never seen the PM and the governor of the CBI discuss these facts and add value to their currency and talk about the mechanism to do it.

Another thing that is really making me super happy is … IMO … the governor of the CBI … I know it’s Shabbi!

TOPSHELF: You and I know what’s going on!

FRANK: I love the fact that the GOI and CBI are working together. I love the fact that the HCL is in the budget and there is a rider!

I’m excited … and I want people to be excited … with discipline!

Shabbi is going to look like Superman to the International world!

TOPSHELF: Just give it time … the pressure is completely mounting … just let it prove itself.

You know there are a few people are real close to this info … and they’re all coming up with the same info.

FRANK: As the evidence becomes more positive … you can’t help but get nervous … an excited nervous!

TOPSHELF: I’ve got butterflies in my stomach! I kid you not … it’s that close!

FRANK: Tonight … security is within the CBI … the banks are secure with high-tech … and Shabbi will be secured!

TOPSHELF: It’s a pleasure helping. Give it time and you can see things happen. It’s easy for people to misunderstand a post … that’s why the calls are so helpful to many – no matter who it is. The problem is the excitement or “confidence” of the information begins to dwindle. That’s the rollercoaster we’re on. The confidence level now … based on what everyone can see … it’s coming at the right time!

The numbers are still filing in … and we’re up to March 11th … and today is the 23rd. They’re not showing us the numbers … but it’s all being done retroactive to January 1st.

FRANK: Delta had been following the spreadsheet rate for months.

TOPSHELF: I told my friends to remember January 8th – that was the day that 1166 was wiped clean. It’s history now!

I think it will keep updating as we go.

I’d like to share one more thing. The banks of ISX … go back and look at the value in 2014 … go back and look to see how much volume they had in 2014 … see how much volume they moved … understand the value and volume … they are not moving all of the indicators … they are not moving them all … but you can go back and see certain things. 

FRANK: Hope you enjoyed this family.

Most important thing for you to understand is that the governor of CBI … in my strong opinion … is Dr. Shabbi

I believe you can see pictures of different governors of the CBI … but IMO … it’s Dr. Shabbi.

The head of the CBI and the GOI met together. They need to be Article 8 compliant. They need to add value to their currency! It doesn’t get any better than that!

Under the old regime … under Sadam or Maliki … all there would be would be arguments and accusations. M wanted total control of everything. All of that is history. The slate has been cleaned.

We now have 2 leaders working on the mechanism to lift the zeros!

Call ended with prayer.

Edited by Markinsa
Merged Topics
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thanks DT...I don't see why it seems so hard to believe that what we've been waitin' on for too many years...8 to be pacific, is on the verge of becomin' reality...The people that didn't want this happen have just about thrown everything they can into the gears to stop this puppy....First, they used obummer, 2nd was Maliki, 3rd came ISIS, 4th was Pudin and OPEC had to drop prices to back-slap him into the corner...I think TPTB have played a wonderfully mastered chess match...The prize we seek is not the ''Mate'' to this match as it only increase the stakes...They're about to make the move that frees the ''Bishops''...  

• Upvote 2

Here's Frankie's Short Tuesday Night Update ...

Tuesday Night KTFA Conference Call  Notes and Replay:

FrostyTheSnowman:  BITE-SIZED DESSERT ...

Frank26:  The governor of the CBI and PM Abadi are still talking … SECURITY is extremely important!

The SECURITY within the CBI …meaning the “laws” … there are like 1,500 or more … many will become active once the budget is opened.

Why isn’t the budget open? We don’t have a rate yet.

In the meantime, all of the math is being done on the CBI spreadsheet.

They are trying to fix the mechanism.

They are trying to lift the 3 zeros.

The slate was cleaned … completely wiped clean mathematically.

We need SECURITY for the governor of the CBI.

If we get the SECURITY … we can open up the budget … then we have the laws. The CBI must feel as if they are protected by the GOI.

They are not separated … they are one.

They are working on bonds.

These bonds are important.

We believe we should see something about these bonds by the end of the month.

They are tied into the mathematics of the spreadsheet.

I spoke with TopShelf today … he may have something a little later on about bonds.

Are we going past March? … We don’t know … but we don’t think so.

We don’t know a date/rate.

iTeam won’t be able to tell us anymore until the end of the month.

Is O holding this up? … No. He really can’t hold it up.

Remember when M came over to see O?

O came up with a weird story (excuse) some kind of emergency to send M back home to Iraq.

The reason why M came over is because he wanted weapons.

O told M no … and to go home and pass the investment law … and then they would talk about it.

IN MY OPINION … M knew that O was going to pull the troops out to keep a campaign promise

M knew that as soon as the US pulled out … he could do whatever he wanted … and with big weapons, he would take over the country, the bank and everything else.

O and M never talked about the investment law again.

O knew he couldn’t give M any more weapons … and M wasn’t supposed to be in the USA … so they made up a wild story to cover it.

We were insulted … all of our team wanted to throw-up.

M for some reason or another turned into a tyrant … just like the one we removed … and it was so coincidental that it happened as soon as O pulled our troops out.

What a coincidence that M comes over and asks for more weapons … and what a coincidence that we never, ever brought up to the Senate floor a vote to go back in.

What a coincidence that the media was confused … (uh … there are no troops … oh, there are troops … how many troops … DUH!)

What a coincidence that there was so much confusion … and that the SOFA agreement was never brought up again to allow us to go back into Iraq.

So instead … we had to bust down the door … so we could take our weapons, intel and cities back.

Call ended with prayer.

Thanks DT...I don't see why it seems so hard to believe that what we've been waitin' on for too many years...8 to be pacific, is on the verge of becomin' reality...The people that didn't want this happen have just about thrown everything they can into the gears to stop this puppy....First, they used obummer, 2nd was Maliki, 3rd came ISIS, 4th was Pudin and OPEC had to drop prices to back-slap him into the corner...I think TPTB have played a wonderfully mastered chess match...The prize we seek is not the ''Mate'' to this match as it only increase the stakes...They're about to make the move that frees the ''Bishops''...  

To be specific, isn't "pacific" an ocean?

• Upvote 1

Well today monday,(3-30-15) has come and gone over there. So If we don't see the RV tomorrow, which I doubt, We are in for a long wait, for the window of opportunity to happen again! :unsure: I'm puttin up the dinar, Its just a shame how the little "o" has turned this thing upside down. JMHO! :twocents:

• Upvote 1