Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Voices manifested themselves to Possum last night.....

possum

That was the neighbor in 6B.

He was using Morse Code.

He was trying to tap out $4.20...

He was stoned, and looking to score,

but forgot one tap.

Awesome.

"...............................Possum is a result of copulation between Janet Reno and Freddie Mercury!"

"Stay thirsty my friends!"

Now that's kinda strong Mr.Bob....Smile

Whoops! Wrong forum I guess. I saw the headline about "voices manifesting themselves" and thought #1 resident guru chaser Luigi1 was done with his "time out". My bad. Going back to the news section.

If / when Luigi comes back he'll probably change his  tune in that he will remember he got suspended for a few days.. I'm sure  he'll be more picky on what he decides to report over here... JMHO

• Upvote 1

If / when Luigi comes back he'll probably change his  tune in that he will remember he got suspended for a few days.. I'm sure  he'll be more picky on what he decides to report over here... JMHO

Luigi used to spend all day long reporting crazy nonsense rumours--i wonder why ?

The possum is back and standing on his hind feet, knocking on my door and voices are screaming from him, "Possum make me a drink and put it in a bowl along with some dog food". I obliged and poured me a fresh one too and sat down and had a man to man/possum to possum talk. We are in the banks this week, so Parerttryyyyy and I'm still calling Tony and DC out as want-to-be Gurus because they don't have voices or possums talking to them!!!

The possum is back and standing on his hind feet, knocking on my door and voices are screaming from him, "Possum make me a drink and put it in a bowl along with some dog food". I obliged and poured me a fresh one too and sat down and had a man to man/possum to possum talk. We are in the banks this week, so Parerttryyyyy and I'm still calling Tony and DC out as want-to-be Gurus because they don't have voices or possums talking to them!!!

I guess possum is seeing double from partying too much!!!

• Upvote 4

The possum is back and standing on his hind feet, knocking on my door and voices are screaming from him, "Possum make me a drink and put it in a bowl along with some dog food". I obliged and poured me a fresh one too...

***///

...as much and as hard as you and that other flea-bit Varmint are knockin' 'em back and poundin' 'em down,

safe to say neither one of you is standing on yer "2 hind feet" !  :o

Drunk Marsupials:  It's a bad thing....!    :shrug:

But go ahead n' party on you animal, you....

Least this aways we can all be assured you'll be passed out and sleep through the party in Vegas.

Which is it's own blessing for us all....!   :wave:  :lmao:  :wave:  :P

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 2

I have this gut feeling...

My tape worm spoke to me last night in a dream & told me to don my Sunday's best birthday suit and shine my shoes before I meet with my WM this Monday.

My tape worm spoke to me last night in a dream with solid sound advise as to what to invest in & what not to invest in. It said...Go RV..

I have this gut feeling.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This visual is soooo frickin funny!!!!!

(But i think together they actually make Mick Jagger

mick-jagger.jpg

This guy is  72 or 73 if I'm not mistaken

Luigi used to spend all day long reporting crazy nonsense rumours--i wonder why ?

Cos he's hoping very much in a RV...Extra-strong, almost compulsive hoping and longing for the RV really...We'll see what happens next

I heard voices last night and thought i was having a nightmare in my dream someone was screaming at me, then i suddenly woke up and guickly realized it was my wife yelling at me cause i was having bad gas. That's my story and i am sticking to it.

Grazie for sharing

Edited by umbertino

I heard voices last night and thought i was having a nightmare in my dream someone was screaming at me, then i suddenly woke up and guickly realized it was my wife yelling at me cause i was having bad gas. That's my story and i am sticking to it.

If it's that bad you're gonna be sticking to the sheets pal.

Possums and Tapeworms and guts.....oh my!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     :o

Just curious if anyone wants to buy one of my tapeworms. It is a natural diet aide and sure to help with those extra pounds.

1 tapeworm for 1 million dinar or 2 tapeworms for 1.75 million dinar.

• Upvote 2

Maybe we can plug into Adam's deal with Davis...All we need is an extra tight Speedo and a trumpet for Siberian Shadow...As soon as he lines everything out we can get him to practice a couple tunes...of course we would have to book outdoor events...with emergency personnel on hand...