Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Abadi emphasizes the need to develop to control the Iraqi dinar exchange rate mechanisms

yota691

Under section: economic Dated: March 24, 2015

23-3-2015-1024x621.jpg

BAGHDAD / News Network Iraq confirmed the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, on Tuesday, the need to develop to control the Iraqi dinar exchange rate mechanisms, and said he should be the existence of a sophisticated banking system in Iraq comparable countries Almottagdma.haddat Abadi came during a meeting with Governor of the Central Bank on the Keywords in his office Baghdad, according to the website of the Office of Alebadi.ozkr site that during the meeting, they discussed the work of the central bank's strategy for the coming period and the control of the Iraqi dinar exchange rate against the currencies Alajunbah.oshdd Prime Minister "the importance of the central bank maintains its independence and work to promote the financial and economic of the country's reality and draw financial and economic policies will enable us to move forward towards what we aspire to him, "He pointed to" the importance of Iraq has to be a sophisticated banking system comparable to developed countries, "stressing" the need to put the control of the Iraqi dinar exchange rate mechanisms. "

• Upvote 1

The pressure is on folks, it would appear that the president is anxious to bring monetary reform to Iraq and catapult them onto the worlds stage. Yes the CBI has the final word but this is the news we want to see and see it more frequently. The CBI must begin to make the Dinar more attractive as their are many investors and companies waiting to pounce the moment their is a slight movement. We know Iraq will be the power house of the ME, but they must have the system in place beacuse when it does change they're will be a fast and furious influx of activity on all levels.

Abadi is on a mission and he is serious, the trees are starting to bare fruit my friends, we are closer.

bare fruit, excellant cause i am hungry,

• Upvote 2

Thanks Yota....Iraq has been forced to be very deliberate in their return as a major oil producer in OPEC...We know they can and have controlled the oil market in the past 6 months for other world issues that were played into the Iraqi process. This entire process is for the Iraqi citizens and the re building of their home country...The structured framework wasn't close to being able to handle the liquidity, just one example, at the beginnin' of the year...They could've know the 1st quarter had to chance of structure support and set their sights on the 2nd quarter...There's a lot of water that's gone under the bridge since the beginnin' of the year....Hell, I aint never made a prediction...now I can't say that...''I think it's goin' to hit on the beginnin' of the 2nd quarter...I say it's goin' to hit on......''April Fools Day''.... 

• Upvote 1

Thanks Yota....Iraq has been forced to be very deliberate in their return as a major oil producer in OPEC...We know they can and have controlled the oil market in the past 6 months for other world issues that were played into the Iraqi process. This entire process is for the Iraqi citizens and the re building of their home country...The structured framework wasn't close to being able to handle the liquidity, just one example, at the beginnin' of the year...They could've know the 1st quarter had to chance of structure support and set their sights on the 2nd quarter...There's a lot of water that's gone under the bridge since the beginnin' of the year....Hell, I aint never made a prediction...now I can't say that...''I think it's goin' to hit on the beginnin' of the 2nd quarter...I say it's goin' to hit on......''April Fools Day''.... 

not that it matters but that day would be the best,

my bday,

no joke, except to my parents

• Upvote 2

This speaks volumes to me personally.. this tells me now that the CBi and GOI are joined at the hip with more confidence in a new leader like Abadi..  the head honcho is now pleading with the CBI RAISE THE VALUE OF THE DINAR!!! imho. It couldnt get more clearer. I truly believe we are at the last phase of the monetary reform now its truly time for the CBI to make a move and raise the undervalued dinar and put it where it needs to be internationally.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 7

This speaks volumes to me personally.. this tells me now that the CBi and GOI are joined at the hip with more confidence in a new leader like Abadi.. the head honcho is now pleading with the CBI RAISE THE VALUE OF THE DINAR!!! imho. It couldnt get more clearer. I truly believe we are at the last phase of the monetary reform now its truly time for the CBI to make a move and raise the undervalued dinar and put it where it needs to be internationally.

Agreed!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thanks Jayco for that enlighten' bit of information....Actually, it's just an oxymoron in reference to time...as in a period of time and in the same period of time has a holiday involved called ''April Fools Day''....The correlation I was tryin' to make with this explanation....is....please try to stay with my mental thought pattern, this could have mental side effects....On April Fools Day it's a common custom to say something that's totally off and be excussed by simply statin' the phrase ....''April Fools''....I hope this explanation puts us on the same page....

Abadi underlines the importance of control of the dinar exchange rate

9-3353.jpg

3/25/2015 0:00 

BAGHDAD - Al-Sabah 

stressed Dr. Haider Abadi, the prime minister, during a meeting with the Governor of the Central Bank of the relationship, the need to put in place mechanisms to control the dinar Alaraca.oavad exchange rate statement issued by the Information Office of the Prime Minister, "morning" received a copy of it, that "Abadi received The official office Governor of the Central Bank, to discuss the strategy work of the Central Bank for the next period and the control of the Iraqi dinar exchange rate against foreign currencies. " The Prime Minister stressed the importance of maintaining the independence of the central bank and that works to promote the financial and economic reality of the country and draws financial and economic policies that enable us to move forward towards what we aspire Alih.wachar d. Abadi to the importance of the banking system to Iraq sophisticated comparable to developed countries, stressing the need to put the control of the Iraqi dinar exchange rate mechanisms.

Appearance Saleh warns of deterioration of the dinar and rumors denied

Published on Wednesday, March 25 / March 2015 10:40 Posted By: Jawad dreams Hits: 10

10847855_763102900434185_867543085379824 BAGHDAD / Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network ( IMN ) - Economic Adviser to the Prime Minister warned the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, citizens and various bodies of promoting rumors that talk about the deterioration of the dinar, noting that he left Iraq cheap money policies that were in the days of the siege.

He said Saleh's ( IMN ) "We carry our national responsibility and move towards work and maximize production, which provides income, it is natural to face different economic volatility, especially as they are limited and do not lead to complete deterioration also depicts other."

He continued that "the Iraqi dinar exchange remains strong with a slight decrease by virtue of its association with the balance of payments, and can control the pattern of declines so easily."

He stressed the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, last Monday, the importance of the central bank maintains its independence, and that works to promote the financial and economic reality of the country and draw financial and economic policies that enable us to move forward towards what we aspire to.

He stressed the importance of the banking system to Iraq sophisticated comparable to developed countries, pointing to the need for the control of the Iraqi dinar exchange rate mechanisms.

• Upvote 2

Great stuff!  

Let's just hope that the controlled exchange rate to which they are referring is NOT the maintaining of the old rate.  The rate has dropped against the rise in the dollar and the decline in oil prices.  However, with the abundance of articles on the same subject, they are wanting all Iraq to know that a strengthening of the dinar is about to commence.  The pressure by the GOI is evidenced by their insistence that the CBI is independent from the government.  The GOI is just "encouraging" them to increase the exchange rate to a point that internationally it is strong and consistent enough to do business with the rest of the world.  The CBI is saying in my words, "We can handle it."

Now, let's see what the do and say the rest of the week.  

Bring it on!  The DV community is definitely ready.   

I love your post, Nelg!  Bring it on!