Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Abadi and Obama discuss by telephone continued US support for Iraq against Daash

yota691

History of edits:: 23.3.2015 16:05 • 22 visits readable
support for Iraq against Daash" rel="external nofollow">story_img_55100d9832c4c.jpg
{Baghdad: Euphrates News} Search Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi with US President Barack Obama telephoned continued US support for Iraq against Daash.
According to a White House statement that "the two sides discussed bilateral relations and the continued US support for Iraq in the face of terrorist Daash gangs."Ended k h

White House: Obama meets Abadi, in the 14th of next month

23/03/2015 04:46 | Number of Views: 1

Font Size: font_decrease.gif font_enlarge.gif

BAGHDAD / Source News / .. confirmed the United States of America, on Monday, US President Barack Obama will meet with Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi in the fourteenth day of the next month in the US capital Washington.

The White House said in a statement today, said that "Obama will meet Abadi in Washington on April 14".

The statement added that "the two leaders will discuss a range of issues, including the continued US support for Iraq to weaken the organization Daash and destroy it in the end."

For his part, announced the Office of the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, the latter will start the middle of next month, an official visit to the United States to meet with US President Barack Obama, pointing out that he would discuss cooperation in the military and security fields and to provide support and arming of Iraqi forces in the fight against groups "Daash" criminal.

According to a statement of the Office Agency / Source News / received a copy of it, "the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi will begin the middle of next month, an official visit to the United States take several days, during which he will meet US President Barack Obama and a number of officials in the US administration."

He added that "al-Abadi will discuss the development of relations between the two countries in various fields, as well as joint efforts to counter terrorism, and cooperation in the military and security fields and to provide support and arming of Iraqi forces in the fight against groups Daash criminal, as well as discuss the progress of Iraqi forces in light of the citizens and the people of cooperation tribes with the Iraqi army forces and the popular crowd, which includes volunteers from the various components of the Iraqi people. "

Office noted in his statement that "the Prime Minister would be successes in Iraq and the efforts of the Iraqi government in political, economic and security areas of reform, and discuss the situation in the region," pointing out that "the facilities for Ebadi delegation will include ministers of defense, oil and Higher Education and Scientific Research, and a number of officials and advisers." . Ended 19 T. 

That's a waste of time and taxpayer money! The little "o" is the reason for this mess to begin with. He's a complete FOOL! Only 21 months left for the whistle talker! I'm so ready for the little "o" to be nothing, but a very very BAD memory!!! :twocents:

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 2

He's the reason for this mess?  look I don't really care for the guy either but you cant go around falsely blaming people.  I don't like what's happening in the oilfield being it's my profession but blaming someone wont help.  however unethical or out of the norm it seems like hes actually doing good for the country.  I didn't vote either election for him but I personally think it would have been worst if my candidate would have won.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

I believe we have to wait 6 to 12 more months to see an increase of the exchange rate.

Iraq continue working on this:

Diversify the economy

Develop private sector

Security

Stability

HCL law

Other laws needs to be approved

Just my opinion.!

• Upvote 4

I believe we have to wait 6 to 12 more months to see an increase of the exchange rate.

Diversify the economy

Develop private sector

Security

Stability

HCL law

Just my opinion.!

i like your offer opinions better

hcl

rv

before the end of month

something like that,  lol

• Upvote 3

You don't say which country Gas Can.  Hard to believe you're talking USA.  I'm not starting a debate but Really??  Nobody fears us. Nobody likes us.  Can't we all just get along?  NO  Hell NO  It's like looking at bad parenting.

I'm not mad at you GC.  I think if the other side would have won, we might have had the same troubles.  But I can guarantee they wouldn't have lasted as long.

I'll stop here.

Done

Finished

Why meet with Abadi for days and can't even say "Hi" to Netanyahu?  Can't bring himself to say "Shalom"?

I can.  SHALOM

FINNITO  I think At least here.  I'll go find another spot to rub my scent on.  Thanks guys.  All good Gas Can?  Don't let O take credit for decline in oil prices.  You know he will.  Can I stay a while longer?  OK  OK  I'll go.

I got a lot to say though.  Can you tell?

• Upvote 6

All United States polititians "take credit for everything" because it's POLITICS, they have an agenda and because they can whether John Smith likes a it or not, nothing's going to change that short of Social Security being rescinded or not having food on grocery store shelves, my friends. The average Joe spouts the dumb, rhetorical stuff which makes no sense in the bigger picture. Carry on...

Edited by justchecking123
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Diversify the economy

Develop private sector

Security

Stability

HCL law

Just my opinion.!

With all due respect, LB, I hope that you are wrong.   I am ready to get off of this ride! :)

I know that Adam said that he didn't see it going past Ramadan (June 17, 2015) but only time will tell.

• Upvote 3

I am talking about the usa.  countries never really liked the us.  the more or less tolerated us because we got everything by force.  don't get me wrong I enjoyed it and it definitely got things done.  I see him doing things a lot differently but still getting it done.  Russia is sticking out in my mind.  everyone said it wouldn't work but it looks as though it worked out well.  we didn't start another war and stopped another from happening.  no person will be liked by all and we all have our faults.  I guess I have a thing for wishing the underdogs come out on top and do some good.  the popular vote normally doesn't take care of anything while in office.  look at all of our politicians.  instead of making things difficult because you want to make a single person look bad how about putting your pride aside and working together to make American look great.  definition of politics is to blame someone else. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

All United States polititians "take credit for everything" because it's POLITICS, they have an agenda and because they can whether John Smith likes a it or not, nothing's going to change that short of Social Security being rescinded or not having food on grocery store shelves, my friends. The average Joe spouts the dumb, rhetorical stuff which makes no sense in the bigger picture. Carry on...

Your check mark looks a little ill.  It's all green and fuzzy on the sides.  Kinda like Ebola.  Maybe it's got a Virus or something.  Can you go to the WH and rub up against the furniture and stuff.  You know, the "stuff".  The "stuff" man.  Thanks Buddy.

• Upvote 3

GasCan  I do agree with you about O being the lesser of the two evils.............

Wish someone with back bone and gusto withOUT the forgotten patriotism would run and put this country back on track................... 

Maybe we can talk Netanyahu into it. He's got a pair of brass ones. No crap from anybody.

• Upvote 1

GasCan  I do agree with you about O being the lesser of the two evils.............

Wish someone with back bone and gusto with the forgotten patriotism would run and put this country back on track...................

Trump in 2016!
  • Upvote 1