Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bolani warns of collapse of the Iraqi dinar

yota691

%D8%AA%D9%86%D8%B2%D9%8A%D9%84%20(3).jpg
Bolani warns of collapse of the Iraqi dinar
19:06
22/03/2015
Committee on Economy and Investment parliamentary warned, Sunday, continuing rise in the dollar exchange rate against the dinar, claim the central bank to take swift action to save the Iraqi dinar. Committee Chairman Jawad al-Bolani, said that "the dollar exchange rate is witnessing a sudden rise in recent days against the dinar, and this is due to the security and economic situation is settled, as well as the decline in world oil prices." He pointed out that "the continuing decline in the dinar exchange rate means that the local currency and high inflation rates and the deterioration of an increase of prices in the local markets, so it has to be from the central bank to take swift action to restore the dinar exchange and save it from degradation rate." The MP Magda Tamimi attributed the rise in the dollar exchange rate to outbidding speculators in the banks, said that what is pumped by the central bank enough to cover what is the need of the market, while Saraf dollar recorded a continuing rise in front of the Iraqi dinar, to the detriment of the citizens of all levels.

Committee on Economy and Investment parliamentary demanding the central bank to take swift action to save the Iraqi dinar

11579.jpg?width=650&watermark=4

Member of Parliament for a coalition of state law Jawad al-Bolani

Author: Editor: br reporter: ay
Number of Views: 250

22/03/2015 18:38

Tomorrow Press / Baghdad: Committee for Economy and Investment parliamentary warned Sunday of the continuing rise in the dollar exchange rate against the dinar, claim the central bank to take swift action to save the Iraqi dinar.
Committee Chairman Jawad al-Bolani for "tomorrow's Press," that "the dollar exchange rate is witnessing a sudden rise in recent days against the dinar, and this is due to the security and economic situation is settled, as well as the decline in world oil prices."
He pointed out that "the continuing decline in the dinar exchange rate means that the local currency and high inflation rates and the deterioration of an increase of prices in the local markets, so it has to be from the central bank to take swift action to restore the dinar exchange and save it from degradation rate."
The MP Magda Tamimi attributed the rise in the dollar exchange rate to outbidding speculators in the banks, said that what is pumped by the central bank enough to cover what is the need of the market, while Saraf dollar recorded a continuing rise in front of the Iraqi dinar, to the detriment of the citizens of all levels.

• Upvote 5

The dinar is a devalued currency, doesn't have any purchasing power.

People will continue using the dollar till the CBI increase the dinar exchange rate.

For now the CBI continue reducing the note count to 1 billion dinars.

Go Iraq

Go CBI

Go dinar

Go strong $1+

• Upvote 6

The sound of Music ....."the continuing decline in the dinar exchange rate means that the local currency and high inflation rates and the deterioration of an increase of prices in the local markets, so it has to be from the central bank to take swift action to restore the dinar exchange and save it from degradation rate."

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/199557-bolani-warns-of-collapse-of-the-iraqi-dinar/#ixzz3V8pjKC3o

Baloney  . . . unleash the IQD. . . enuff of this taffy pull. . . never seen a people stretch anything out like this in my life . . . .ooooo, the sky is falling, our hair is on fire, oh woe is us etc . . . . pull your heads out of your collective dumb a$$es, quit stalling and just do what needs to be done -  MY GOD what a bunch !!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Strong dollar and declining dinar lowers the exchange rate for the speculator.  

IF, just IF they had exchanged in November at 1D to $1, the price would have dropped in March to 1D to $.05 (just example).  Now, IF they make an exchange rate at 1D to $1, the price will climb when the price of oil goes up and the $ begins to decline.  Better for us in the long run.  

Check me out guys.  Is that correct or not?  (I know the % is off.)

• Upvote 2

Yeah folks so am I. Like Laid Back said this current trend will remove more and more note from circulation. It is lowering the note count. The lower the IQD note count the higher the RATE. True it may come in low initially, that will help de-dollarise the Iraqi economy. Then, by a managed float or market forces, it will rise in value. If the Iraqi Spring offensive produces the results it is reported are its goal then in a few short months (6 or less I pray) we could see what we are all mostly praying for and security will be achieved . Solidifying the picture of Iraq.

Have faith folks in what is unseen at this time. Speak the revaluation at a good rate 1:1 or 3:1 as it is. We do not have because we have not asked. The time is past due for an RV for sure.  Do not let the reasons you got into this risky investment in the first place to be stillborn, this would benefit no one. When all the financial investment experts said don't buy IQD because it would be stupid to do so, and we bought anyway we did so with a purpose. A good and Godly reason for many of us. Maintain that vision. Don't worry about non-believers or money lovers getting what we will be getting also, cuz God is in charge, and He causes the latter rain to fall on the just and the un-just alike. Trust in His ultimate plan while keeping you eye on the cross.

• Upvote 10

God is in charge, and He causes the latter rain to fall on the just and the un-just alike. Trust in His ultimate plan while keeping you eye on the cross.

Thanks NYK, There is am ultimate plan and the plan is always with our Lord..

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Thanks Yota ! We all know that the IQD is the most undervalued currency in the world for a country full of that many resources, one of the reasons that we are all here. I truly believe that God has led us all here, even if it's for reasons not yet discovered, whether you are a believer or not. My proof is that we are all here and I have yet to meet anyone here that is truly here out of greed. I would contend that we are all here out of hope and some out of pure faith alone. I will tell you that I am not here for 10 cents on the dinar, my time and efforts could have easily made more money than that. So I personally could never justify the 10 cents, it's not a game or a gamble to me, it's my faith and I value my faith with all that I hold dear to my heart. If you have ever read my profile that is all that I got and that's what's really important to me. Please don't give up on your dreams because not one of us will ever reach our final destination until we are there.

• Upvote 1

You do not have because you do not ask.  You ask and do not receive, because you ask with wrong motives, so that you may spend it on your pleasures.  

Some will say, "Today or tomorrow, we shall go to such and such a city, and spend a year there and engage in business and make a profit."  Yet you do not know what your life will be like tomorrow.  You are like a vapor that appears for a little while and then vanishes away.  Instead, you ought to say, "If the Lord wills, we shall live and also do this or that."

• Upvote 1

Every currency is currently losing value to the USD. And as the USD continues to rise in value it is somewhat detrimental to the U.S. economy when looking at interest rates, inflation, and trade. This is one of the ongoing difficulties when every currency is a fiat currency. That is why this is all speculation. I hope we are all able to realize our dreams and investment. My larger fear is not so much losing a few bucks on dinar speculation but what happens to the U.S. economy when reality finally has to set in and the piper be paid for poor economic management.

• Upvote 2

Every currency is currently losing value to the USD. And as the USD continues to rise in value it is somewhat detrimental to the U.S. economy when looking at interest rates, inflation, and trade. This is one of the ongoing difficulties when every currency is a fiat currency. That is why this is all speculation. I hope we are all able to realize our dreams and investment. My larger fear is not so much losing a few bucks on dinar speculation but what happens to the U.S. economy when reality finally has to set in and the piper be paid for poor economic management.

You can't see it now...Walk into the grocery store check out the prices...go to the snack isle..and check out the price for a bag of chips that half empty!!...as far wall street goes with the buy low sell high..that ride coming to an END!!!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Next time you get the craving to buy more dinar. 

Stop yourself.

Instead focus  on whats truly valuable .

Gold and ammunition.

If the bottom falls out and the dollar tanks.

All that dinar isnt going to protect you or feed you.

It wont even make good toilet paper. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1