Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dumbest Things Ever Said - Walters World

divemaster5734

They make me sick. It's hard to believe there are such absolutely and often deliberately dumb people out there. Don't they DO anything at all with their minds? I would go nuts if I couldn't purposefully "think," meaning I put an idea I want to understand better into my mind and focus on it, looking at it from all sides that I can discern, spend some time mulling it around, and if I need to, I go get more information about it, so I can either understand it or do something about it. But even the smallest of geographical questions, like "where is the other side of the street?" would have thrown these people into a deep quandary.

I feel incredibly sad for people who live their mental lives like animals -- or worse.

• Upvote 3

They make me sick. It's hard to believe there are such absolutely and often deliberately dumb people out there. Don't they DO anything at all with their minds? I would go nuts if I couldn't purposefully "think," meaning I put an idea I want to understand better into my mind and focus on it, looking at it from all sides that I can discern, spend some time mulling it around, and if I need to, I go get more information about it, so I can either understand it or do something about it. But even the smallest of geographical questions, like "where is the other side of the street?" would have thrown these people into a deep quandary.

I feel incredibly sad for people who live their mental lives like animals -- or worse.

"There's no one so dumb as an educated person speaking about something they were not educated on"

That's the problem.

People are forced to pick one thing, and learn every thing in the universe about that one tiny thing.

They then become so focused on their own little universe they fail to see anything else around them.

Some understand this, and actively seek out other people with greater understanding in other areas to assist with decision making.

Unfortunately, that is limited to the honest, while others have allowed themselves to be brainwashed by academia's agenda, and the medias propaganda.

That is why the Obama's, Pelosi's, McCain's, and Bush's are elected.

My eyes were recently opened to a reality I thought long gone.

Until we eliminate the Department of Education, it will only get worse.

• Upvote 2

Until we eliminate the Department of Education, it will only get worse.

Thanks DM... Amen to that and the teachers unions too.  This Watter's World is funny because it's real... you can't write this stuff!  Never underestimate the entertainment value of the Low-Information crowd!  These folks might not know much about anything... but they do make a brilliant argument for birth control!  ;)

• Upvote 5