Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama Vs Bush

Tarzan

Hurricans come from mother nature. Oil spills come from man. The only thing that the president has done different is he didnt send buses to get the refugees out of there.

You need to go to La and hold up a sign what you just stated I'am sure you'all receive a warm welcome. The oil rig is in federal waters but the feds refuse any action to keep the oil from devastating their coast.

Umm, Katrina was a hurricane and flood. NOLA was unprepared! Dem Mayor and Dem Governor! The Governor didn't even want to send buses! That hiccup was a Dem driven problem that the Feds had to step in because of their lack preparedness!

Also, its spelled C-h-a-n-e-y and he has no "company". If you're refering to haliburton, they've been doing business with the USA Gov since the early 1900s and have nothing to do with approving the oil lease and regulating it, etc.

So, either learn something before you try to rebut, or get a job, or just go back to bed and save the world from another over employed fast food worker's poliitical opinion!!

Btw, the Iraq war freed innocent people from Saddam, and also allowed you to be able to make this investment. I don't see why a Bush basher would own dinar. Although, most Dems are hypocrites!!

p.s.

Dems took over in 2006, also Dems were over seeing the banking industry! Prior to that the economy was very strong and stable! Not to mention, Obama tripled deficit in first 9 months of office.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Wow! Hum, two wars, raised gas prices, economy gone to...shhhhh mess, gov not reacting to hurricane katrina fast enough. like i said HUM!!! :huh: Oh yeah, **** Chanie's compay was the one running oil rig owned by BP!!!

How soon THEY forget.

Go President Obama I support you.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

You need to go to La and hold up a sign what you just stated I'am sure you'all receive a warm welcome. The oil rig is in federal waters but the feds refuse any action to keep the oil from devastating their coast.

I think his point was Bush did not send Katrina to New Orleans Obama may not have broken the pipe but its been over a month and he SITS ON HIS ARSE Bush was bashed becausehe was a few days late in calling for National emergancy .... well do to BARACK INSANE NOBAMA the devistation that will hit the coast will have long lasting reaches to the whole country but the gulf states will have a HUGE neg impact ... tourism, seafood, jobs and the list goes on and on....

Since Obama can do everything and is the best prez since JFK, along with having Nancy and Harry on his side. Maybe he can pull some strings and get IQD RV'ed today at $3.26, because it was 43 fault for the BP spill, weather, and the low value of the IQD.

How soon THEY forget.

Go President Obama I support you.

What you guys need to realize is that two wrongs don't make a right.

And as of now all we mostly care about is what is going on right now.

Like Jobs Jobs and more jobs

Instead we get a president that every time something goes wrong

it is Bush fault and there is no doubt a lot of it is his fault.

But than once again all we need is Jobs Jobs and more Jobs because

this would shut up a lot of people.

The thing that is upsetting a lot of the people is having our rights taken

away from us than tax us to a point that we can't make it without their help.

Like Health care getting shove down our throats and than all these banking

bails out and I could go on and on but better stop now.lol

And then all the money they're spending is like its grows on trees and than

us having to leave all this to our kids and than their kids IS NOT RIGHT BY GOD.

But this does not give him the key to say on every thing he does wrong or fail

at will be Bush's fault.

But I can honestly say change is coming and all of it'll be good just hang in there

my follow Americans as they say.

And I know a lot of you guys who're not Americans are on our side to help us succeed.

And for that we Thank you

Army with you being in the service I'm surprised than you would like this person as our president

with the way he treats our guys in the service.

But than again I don't know everything and the last that I've look it is still legal to disagreed.lol

I am pro Bush! At least he had the nads to man-up when this country got attacked and let the world know that we dont put up with that sh#t. Obama will just give our country away. JMO :excl:

I dont think he will give it away he will steal it out from under our feet ....

Bush and Obama are just puppets. This two party system keeps our government ineffectual, keeps us fighting amongst ourselves, and distracts us from the corporate/banking puppeteers. The whole system needs to be gutted.

• Upvote 1

Umm, Katrina was a hurricane and flood. NOLA was unprepared! Dem Mayor and Dem Governor! The Governor didn't even want to send buses! That hiccup was a Dem driven problem that the Feds had to step in because of their lack preparedness!

Also, its spelled C-h-a-n-e-y and he has no "company". If you're refering to haliburton, they've been doing business with the USA Gov since the early 1900s and have nothing to do with approving the oil lease and regulating it, etc.

So, either learn something before you try to rebut, or get a job, or just go back to bed and save the world from another over employed fast food worker's poliitical opinion!!

Btw, the Iraq war freed innocent people from Saddam, and also allowed you to be able to make this investment. I don't see why a Bush basher would own dinar. Although, most Dems are hypocrites!!

p.s.

Dems took over in 2006, also Dems were over seeing the banking industry! Prior to that the economy was very strong and stable! Not to mention, Obama tripled deficit in first 9 months of office.

First of all I can give a RATS... butt on how to spell Chanie or as you say Chaney. Secondly, do I know you? Um NO! Did I bash you in any way? Um NO! So don't insult me nor anyone for that matter that has not done any harm to you. For your information I have been in law enforcement for ove 15 years! Yeah I go out there every single day putting my life in danger just so people like yourself are safe. Remember that when an officer is there to save yours and one of your love ones life. I can go on and on but you know I spent enough time on someone whom is not worth spending the time on. Hum not one insult from me... I'm bigger than that!

Bush and Obama are just puppets. This two party system keeps our government ineffectual, keeps us fighting amongst ourselves, and distracts us from the corporate/banking puppeteers. The whole system needs to be gutted.

Yeah! Let's get a copy of Iraq's new government constitution and pattern after them. Let's take months and months to elect our leadership, and keep the world hanging in the balance while we Rv our currency. Or let's get a dictator who will control every and kill our people and take our money, hold us hostage for 15 years, then maybe some country will come to our aid, and throw out the dictator and give us a new constitution, like the one we had in 1776.

First of all I can give a RATS... butt on how to spell Chanie or as you say Chaney. Secondly, do I know you? Um NO! Did I bash you in any way? Um NO! So don't insult me nor anyone for that matter that has not done any harm to you. For your information I have been in law enforcement for over 15 years! Yeah I go out there every single day putting my life in danger just so people like yourself are safe. Remember that when an officer is there to save yours and one of your love ones life. I can go on and on but you know I spent enough time on someone whom is not worth spending the time on. Hum not one insult from me... I'm bigger than that! Oh yeah if you don't believe me call 260-427-1222 ask if there is an officer D Myles there, its the Fort Wayne Police Department. Besides, those people who work in fast foods, atleast they are working so don't bash those people, they are human too!!! I pray for you.

The people of Iraq, I am glad they are free of Suddam, I should have been more clear on what I said, all presidents have their flaws.

Edited by dmyles

Yeah! Let's get a copy of Iraq's new government constitution and pattern after them. Let's take months and months to elect our leadership, and keep the world hanging in the balance while we Rv our currency. Or let's get a dictator who will control every and kill our people and take our money, hold us hostage for 15 years, then maybe some country will come to our aid, and throw out the dictator and give us a new constitution, like the one we had in 1776.

Both of these puppets have usurped the Constitution, starting days after 911.

• Upvote 1

Before the Bush bashers get out of bed I'd like to also point out that the BP oil lease for the well that's ruining the Gulf of Mexico was approved April 2009 during the Obama admin.

Thanks for pointing that out! However now his answer to this mess is to just quit drilling?????? Geez oh peets what next?

can you say buiderburg

• Upvote 2