Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

UK, France, Italy, Germany, Join China to destroy US Dollar

divemaster5734

LGD I could care less what you want to hear...Who died and left you boss...your a legion in your own mine...Climb off your High-Horse on abortion and give your pompous arias a break...Our MC Club....''The Wayward Few''...Cocked our mules in front of the doors of a popular Babykillin' Clinic and just sat down and started drinkin' cool ones till the Law-Dawgs come and bracleted us and throwed us in the clink....You think your the only one that has issues with this country...Try livin' in this country tryin' to change it beside hidin' nbehind your Bible thumpin' women...I would advise 'not' comin' around Louisiana spewin' your BS....we aint much on soapboxes but we are loyal, look that word up LGD, we love our country, our people and our way of life...America has enough finger pointer and Monday mornin' experts...I'm best when I'm forced to make split second decisions and am very good at my part...I've defused many of your suggested issues in an unconditional manner...tappin' on the firin' pin with a ball-peen hammer will confirm it was live...not recommended but effective. You got what you wanted from me but at what cost....LGD from now on....if you want to know something from me...ask it like a man....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

LGD I could care less what you want to hear...Who died and left you boss...your a legion in your own mine...Climb off your High-Horse on abortion and give your pompous arias a break...Our MC Club....''The Wayward Few''...Cocked our mules in front of the doors of a popular Babykillin' Clinic and just sat down and started drinkin' cool ones till the Law-Dawgs come and bracleted us and throwed us in the clink....You think your the only one that has issues with this country...Try livin' in this country tryin' to change it beside hidin' nbehind your Bible thumpin' women...I would advise 'not' comin' around Louisiana spewin' your BS....we aint much on soapboxes but we are loyal, look that word up LGD, we love our country, our people and our way of life...America has enough finger pointer and Monday mornin' experts...I'm best when I'm forced to make split second decisions and am very good at my part...I've defused many of your suggested issues in an unconditional manner...tappin' on the firin' pin with a ball-peen hammer will confirm it was live...not recommended but effective. You got what you wanted from me but at what cost....LGD from now on....if you want to know something from me...ask it like a man....

You're really one billy bad azz  hiding behind your computer.

Cause if you'd of said anything about my women to my face I 

assure you it would be  the last thing this Mississippi redneck would 

ever let you do. I was raised in Biloxi Ms.. And I don't think you know

the first thing about being a man, seeing as like all cxxn azzes the first 

thing  you choose to do is attack my wife and daughter. You're Pathetic, 

I know that little boys like you only feel like a man after a twelve pack and 

useless insults so I'll let you  be on your merry. You're no where near 

intelligent enough to bait me. ROTF-LMAO :butt-kicking:  :cigar:  :banhammer:

• Upvote 3

You're really one billy bad azz  hiding behind your computer.

Cause if you'd of said anything about my women to my face I 

assure you it would be  the last thing this Mississippi redneck would 

ever let you do. I was raised in Biloxi Ms.. And I don't think you know

the first thing about being a man, seeing as like all cxxn azzes the first 

thing  you choose to do is attack my wife and daughter. You're Pathetic, 

I know that little boys like you only feel like a man after a twelve pack and 

useless insults so I'll let you  be on your merry. You're no where near 

intelligent enough to bait me. ROTF-LMAO :butt-kicking:  :cigar:  :banhammer:

Yall need to knock it off.   :rulez:

James 3:7-12 (NLT)

People can tame all kinds of animals, birds, reptiles, and fish, but no one can tame the tongue. It is restless and evil, full of deadly poison. Sometimes it praises our Lord and Father, and sometimes it curses those who have been made in the image of God. 10 And so blessing and cursing come pouring out of the same mouth. Surely, my brothers and sisters, this is not right! 11 Does a spring of water bubble out with both fresh water and bitter water? 12 Does a fig tree produce olives, or a grapevine produce figs? No, and you can’t draw fresh water from a salty spring.

-

• Upvote 1

Getting back to the original thread, if these european countries, UK, Gemany, france, Italy etc do this with the China Bank and destroy our economy, then we will have effectively lost all our allies. Pull ALL military support home and rebuild our country. Course, we have to start with throwing away the garbage in the whitehouse first.

It is unfortunate but it time for revolution. time to eliminate the progressives permanently from the US. They can leave on their own or die. It is time....

• Upvote 2

Getting back to the original thread, if these european countries, UK, Gemany, france, Italy etc do this with the China Bank and destroy our economy, then we will have effectively lost all our allies. Pull ALL military support home and rebuild our country. Course, we have to start with throwing away the garbage in the whitehouse first.

It is unfortunate but it time for revolution. time to eliminate the progressives permanently from the US. They can leave on their own or die. It is time....

Wish I could give you 1000 pluses.

Pull our troops back and put them on the borders, close the FTZ's, end the subsides for American companies to manufacture oversea, end the "favored Nation" trade status, fix and enforce immigration laws, but first, foremost, and of greatest importance, throw those corrupted, lying, self-serving "representatives" out.

Call it "isolationism", call it whatever the heck they want.

It would only take a fraction of the funds going to foreign countries to get every homeless person off the street.

Get those that are in need the mental help, invest back in infrastructure, end the fed, they are all owned by the British anyway, and toss the ungrateful UN out.

We do not need to import ANYTHING to sustain ourselves.

We have all the natural resources required.

It's a fantasy, for now.

Hopefully, there will be enough outcry after America is "abandoned" to help motivate.

But then, there's still over 40% of the population that thinks obama is either doing a great job, or has been hog tied by republicans, and hasn't done enough.

I think if we rebuild America, invest in education and eliminate all the special interest classes, get people back to work, you will see a massive historic shift to conservative principals.

Not RINO crap, not progressive crap.

• Upvote 2

Thanks divemaster...I'd like to apologize for all involved in side tracin' your post...Got a few rubies on your article, I hope this doesn't effect your rating...I couldn't agree more with your article and would like to ''Thank You'' for your devotion to stayin' Loyal to the greatest nation that has allowed the people the right to openly bash her....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Thanks divemaster...I'd like to apologize for all involved in side tracin' your post...Got a few rubies on your article, I hope this doesn't effect your rating...I couldn't agree more with your article and would like to ''Thank You'' for your devotion to stayin' Loyal to the greatest nation that has allowed the people the right to openly bash her....

No worries.

If you didn't care you wouldn't have been upset.

You have a good heart, and it is in the right place.

Took away the ruby.

I also sometimes have a hard time keeping it together.

For now, we still have dialogue to try to help people understand.

I'm praying that is all it takes, and don't even want to think about what will happen to the USA if it doesn't.

• Upvote 2

***///

Not-So-Hillarious Klinton just mentioned these again this week !  she referred to them as "Fun Camps"....

NOT  A JOKE.

she knows damned well and has been privy to the details of  the end-game. 

her ilk is so busy selling US a bill of goods, dumbing US down, hooking US on dependency, destroying Our will, trying to break US...

Look how many chinese and UN troops are already on our soil, look how they've over-armed police, DHS, et al...

Seen the stock-piling of coffins pics yet...?

seen the re-enforcing of old Military installations and how they're being re-purposed for DHS use...? ESPECIALLY THE ONES WHICH HAVE RAILROAD TRACKS LEADING IN/OUT OF THEM....?

THE ONE/NEW WORLD ORDER IS ON THE MARCH.

Notice how all power of Our Constitution/Republic is being relinquished by hobummer over to the UN....?

I think they are planning something in the UK as there are FEMA camp sites in the UK
  • Upvote 1

You will destroy the entire country, then stand back and blame everyone else, and you will always refuse to accept the truth.....JMHO....DM

Diplomatic disaster: Obama humiliated by allies’ rush to join China’s new bank

Thanks for the great article and your commentary Divemaster...(+1)..!  :confused2: 

Thanks Markinsa for your post from James 3..(+1)..!  :tiphat: 

• Upvote 1