Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Does anyone have updated Warka Contacts?

WMI

I have been trying for months to get Mr. Issa at Warka Bank to respond to my emails requesting a new pin number to log into my account. He does mark my email as read but he doesn't respond with my request. Has anyone had any contact with Warka bank in the last month or have been successful with getting account updates?? Help!!

Please let me know if anyone here has a better contact for Warka Bank. I have emailed Mr. Issa and the internet help for new password, but haven't heard back for months. I am concerned that my investment is in jeopardy. I seem to be in the same situation as some of you here. If anything has worked for someone else, let me know. It would be much appreciated! Thanks.. 

Several years ago, there was a form / authorization that had to be signed & sent along with the password request.  This was authorizing them to deduct the annual fee for online banking directly from your account.   Does anyone know if this is still necessary?   And is maybe this the reason most people aren't getting a response?

Anyone that has recently had a response from Warka - can you maybe please enlighten everyone if perhaps you did include this form?    Thanks much.   

I have been emailing Mr Issa to no avail. I am trying to get a password so I can access my Warka account as well.

I just found an extensive email list for Warka. I have not attempted to email the other addresses yet. If anyone has any luck

please post here. The Warka email list is under "Forums" then "Warka & Iraqi Banking". There appears to be an extensive email listing.

Like most of us that have $ deposited in a Warka account I would like to have access to my account BEFORE any type of revaluation

instead of " Sorry Mr/Mrs Jones we have no record of your account". It's not like were going to catch the next flight to Baghdad and walk into a local Warka branch to withdraw our $.

Good luck, keep us posted with any success, I'll do the same!

• 1 month later...

Hell last year it took me months to get new password .Finally got it didn't work emailed them right back no luck.And my  debit card has expired also  emailed them months before it expired no luck on that end either.I would tell anybody do not put your Iqd in warka bank customer service sucks.

Edited by RAYPOOH

I am also in this situation. I resend the form to deduct funds ever time I send email and I number each email. No response for several months now. If there is a new email address I need it. Hope someone can help us all with this problem. Makes me very nervous. 

Hello All,

Please see my latest response from Warka regarding my online account.  I sent an e-mail to the e-bank 2 weeks prior with no response...so I sent one to Mohammad Issa directly and this response came right away.  I have since sent some e-mails that I have not gotten a reply.  I have not sent the funds withdrawal authorization form in years.  I just send them an e-mail and they give me access...no funds withdrawn that I can tell...although their online banking is rather vague.

I don't know if any of you have/had stocks through Warka Bank or not.  Before they were shown in my online banking, but not anymore...This makes me wonder if I still own stocks or not.  This is what I have not been able to get an answer on yet...

Anyway, please notice the address below from laith alamir...if you have not tried this one, you might try it directly.  I hope this helps!

Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2014 11:21:15 +0300
To: Mohammad Kamal <ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com>
Subject: RE: Online access renewal

Dear Sir,

The new online password is: ****

Please note that the online link is: https://onlinebanking.warka-bank-iq.com/IBS/index.jsp

For any further questions orinquiries regarding your online account please have the client contact the e-banking team e-bank@warka-bank-iq.comand we will provide our full cooperation and support.

E-banking Department

Warka Bank for Investment and Finance

CNN. Broadcasting With Willy Warka And His Posse Of Oompa Loompa's From The Chocolate Factory !

Please Please sent back depositors in the Warka Bank funds

Basil Abbas Khudair Tuesday 0.5 May 2015, 00:00

A full year ago, we published an article under the title (Warka Bank and underestimated the rights of depositors), and offered the conditions of Iraqis who have deposited their money in Ahli Bank was approved by the Central Bank of Iraq, and we expected that the concerned authorities in the CBI or the Warka Bank or the Ministry of Finance or other interest in the subject and find ways to return people's money, which is deposited in good faith and the means of legal, they did not play gambling did not enter yards horse racing to bet, as they did not participate speculation and gambling, all you Amloh is to deposit their money into one of the largest private banks that were Daayate minimum shaking that will revive the banking situation in Iraq, and said in 2010 that the bank and its branches many scattered across Iraq, apologizing to meet withdrawals as it passes administrative status will disappear days after, and during the waiting period has been put Commandments to the bank and to subject its operations to a local expert, and international and we heard that the bank will be subject to liquidation under the law, then we heard that profit advocacy and raised the commandments with him and that he will resume his days later, then came fussy about undergoing investigation for money laundering and providing facilities for certain destinations, has filled the ears of depositors news and details never affect them, because he either has the bank liquidation or refer some of the offenders to justice or put the bank in Greater hell or younger, what matters depositors is re-money which deposited through the legal process, which has become its fate today in the unknown, and those responsible for the Warka Bank primarily, and the inability of them are the responsibility of the Central Bank of Iraq because it monitoring the situation of private banks under the law and is supposed to be intra depositors, 

not to mention the responsibility of the Ministry of Finance and the Office of Financial Supervision and the Integrity Commission, we are in a country called Iraq a state of institutions do not (state watermelon), and should those who mentioned that seeking and struggling and perform its duties to the Iraqi citizen who deposited his money (arab) inside Iraq, the satiation depositors of promises for six years, which is in this sense a case involving Bank Ahli March heavy mistakes against citizens Aitmanoh, and the case does not need to (philosophy) in the solution, the bank was unable to direct solutions must operations of liquidation and distribution in a manner dividing the debtors, and that the bank could return to practice his Feltsaadh stakeholders without waiting, and if the bank wants satisfaction approach to filter its obligations with depositors let him start in a manner satisfaction, and perhaps there are other legal solutions can their access in this regard, the important thing is watching the light At the end of the tunnel instead of launching promises and delay payment of public dues, and knows it means it full well that depositors' money is decreasing day by day due to inflation, to the extent that they have lost the proportion of their deposits can should know themselves through lost opportunities for them to dispose of their money by imprison unjustly in the country of democracy, which it may not be the practice of abuse against third parties, and please those who had information about the secrets of Warka to make it for one purpose does not is a re depositors, because the other things not related to depositors out because they want to retrieve their money only.

http://www.kitabat.com/ar/print/50512.php