Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Forex Chart!!!

hammer911

As a forex trader I can tell you that this movement has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with the IQD. IQD is not live or traded by any forex broker, market maker etc. Any change on the chart is strictly a result of a change in value of the USD which changes how many IQD one USD is worth. The number will rise or fall depending on the value of USD. I trade at a forex broker that offers not only the majors but also so-called "exotic" currencies like the Kuwaiti Dinar and other Dinar currencies. If something happened in the actual forex market and IQD was "live" it would be visible in trading platforms and places other than charting sites. For now the only place you find it is on Forex information and charting sites but those sites are NOT a part of the forex market. That's like thinking a site listing stock charts or quotes is officially a part of the stock market. The only way I would pay attention to any of the sites is if the IQD rate changed on the CBI. After all, forex sites, charting and quote platforms all get their data from entities such as central banks and other direct sources. So why not get the info from the horses mouth and not some unofficial source?

Thank you sir, nothing better then someone in the know setting the recrecord straight. If this man is a forex trader and IQD holder and believer, that's good enough for me.

• Upvote 3

As a forex trader I can tell you that this movement has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with the IQD. IQD is not live or traded by any forex broker, market maker etc. Any change on the chart is strictly a result of a change in value of the USD which changes how many IQD one USD is worth. The number will rise or fall depending on the value of USD. I trade at a forex broker that offers not only the majors but also so-called "exotic" currencies like the Kuwaiti Dinar and other Dinar currencies. If something happened in the actual forex market and IQD was "live" it would be visible in trading platforms and places other than charting sites. For now the only place you find it is on Forex information and charting sites but those sites are NOT a part of the forex market. That's like thinking a site listing stock charts or quotes is officially a part of the stock market. The only way I would pay attention to any of the sites is if the IQD rate changed on the CBI. After all, forex sites, charting and quote platforms all get their data from entities such as central banks and other direct sources. So why not get the info from the horses mouth and not some unofficial source?

The man has spoken..........Nuff said....... :bravo:

Thank you sir, nothing better then someone in the know setting the recrecord straight. If this man is a forex trader and IQD holder and believer, that's good enough for me.

I agree.......good enough for me too.......... :twothumbs:

• Upvote 3

On XE, as of 10:25am CDT, 1187 IQD / 1 USD.

Statistical noise.

Stay focused:

1. Full HCL passage
  2. Security stable (not perfect, but stable)
  3. Full implementation of budget, tariffs, etc.
  4. Oil in the 55+USD per barrel range

Then start looking for an RV.

And possibly the Fed Court full force and amnesty law.  

• Upvote 1

While you may be right, I would show you the charts for the last two years. While the dollar has been all over the place, the IQD remained fairly stable. About a month ago, the charts went nuts and continue to jump about.. There is definitely something up with the IQD and not just the dollar

http://www.xe.com/currencycharts/?from=USD&to=IQD&view=2Y

• Upvote 4

lol...Thanks GP.... only the second time this year i have come in here to see whats going on.  As usual things look the same.  Read Adams post and felt a little better, but I realize with everything going on.............just keep hoping and waiting..... see you all in another three to four months......

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

***///

Dagnabbit, GPCarter ! Ya rainin' on our little hope parade up in here !   :mellow:

But we do appreciate ya droppin' in to put us back on the rails.  :)

Can we open the bar anyway...?   :P

Good ta see ya, GP:tiphat:

What????? You mean the bar closes?????? Why I never. Lol.

Preach brother, PREEEEEEEEEEACH!!!!!!  :bravo:  :bravo:  :bravo: