Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly - 18 March, 2015

Adam Montana

Yendor....you seem to be insinuating that Adam is pumping VIP sales. I see you are VIP so you must see the value that Adam has brought to his members. Would you not try to allow as many people as you can, for the potential that when this pops, it benefits many?

I am not saying that Adam is pumping the VIP nor am I saying that I want to deny any dinarians who want to get their VIP certificate... what I AM saying is that when Adam says that there are just so many VIP spaces available to which he and his group can handle effectively (not my words, but Adam's ) and he stops the VIP sign-ups for that reason and because the RV seemed near..... then he opens the sign-ups again and again,  well I just wonder if he really feels the nearness of the RV is as close as we all hope.  Now, do you see my concern ? 

• Upvote 4

Thank you for clarifying Yendor. You make a valid point as to Adam opening up VIP again, but in his defense has always said it would be open till the end when he thought it should RV. The fact that he opens and closes enrollment gives credit that it is close. At first Adam was closing VIP because it was at full capacity but has since added a few extra personnel to allow extra people to get in. I know it is frustrating not having a concrete timetable that this thing will end. I personally got layed off last month and at the same time my pickup motor went caput. I am scraping everything I can without selling my dinar to rebuild that motor so I have transportation when I find a new job. Believe me it would be so nice to know that in less than 30 days I can give that truck away and build on the blessing I received from this investment. My story is like so many in these last days and all we can be is thankful for what we do have because there are others that have it worse. God Bless You All and hopefully soon we will be seeing each other in the seminars in Belize. Go RV

• Upvote 3

It's Adams website and he can do whatever he wants,period,end of discussion. We should be happy he's put up with listening to a lot of the wining some people do on here. I don't think anyone held a knife to your throat making you sign up for the VIP. Peace

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Yesterday On EBay I Was Successfully Able To Trade 5 Stacks Of 50 IQD Notes

For A Half A Can Of Pringles + A Flat Basketball ! :blink:

:D :D :D

Pringles...One of my many ( and just about the only one  I can mention) addictions.....

I'm with Adam on this one, Davis......think it through.   B) 

fat-guy-in-thong-dancing.gif

GO RV, then BV

Awesome....One recognizes beauty when one  sees it

Hey clown - your going to share the Pringles, right?

I heard  in Scottsdale, AZ they don't.....

wpbW0.jpg

pringlescravers.jpg

Picture Homer Simpson drooliin'  image

• Upvote 3

I am not saying that Adam is pumping the VIP nor am I saying that I want to deny any dinarians who want to get their VIP certificate... what I AM saying is that when Adam says that there are just so many VIP spaces available to which he and his group can handle effectively (not my words, but Adam's ) and he stops the VIP sign-ups for that reason and because the RV seemed near..... then he opens the sign-ups again and again,  well I just wonder if he really feels the nearness of the RV is as close as we all hope.  Now, do you see my concern ? 

Well said yendor - I was wondering the samething about VIP - Lately NO one knows what's going on in Iraq.....

• Upvote 3

I'll explain.

First, I want to point out that NOBODY knows when this will happen... at least, nobody on this forum. I believe there are PTB in Iraq (CBI, Parliament, etc) that know... but none of us do.

There is no realistic reason to say things like "if it doesn't happen by X then it won't happen till Y"... that's just impossible to predict. The RV can be announced today, tomorrow, the next day, or the next. It doesn't matter if Paperboy's ferret sees it's shadow, Thuggy forgets to post a joke, or Possum runs out of beer... so to anyone who thinks they can predict a date or predict a non-date: you're probably wrong.

With that said, as time goes on people let their VIP subscriptions lapse and spots open for new members.

I know a few things... here are some of them:

1. I know what size group I can support as VIPs after the RV, regardless of the rate (anything over a nickel will do).

2. I know how many people I have in the VIP group at any given moment.

So, "opening and closing" the VIP group is simple math for me. Is it full? If yes, close it. If no, open it. 

Right now we have room for a few new (or re-newed) VIPs as the lull in activity on the HCL in Parliament has caused this to drag out a little longer than we had hoped. 

Pretty simple, right? And the funny thing about that is it has NOTHING to do with when the RV will happen. It has NOTHING to do with my thoughts on how close we are or are not. It has EVERYTHING to do with #1 and #2 above.

Nothing more, and nothing less.

Cheers. :tiphat:

• Upvote 9

I'll explain.

First, I want to point out that NOBODY knows when this will happen... at least, nobody on this forum. I believe there are PTB in Iraq (CBI, Parliament, etc) that know... but none of us do.

There is no realistic reason to say things like "if it doesn't happen by X then it won't happen till Y"... that's just impossible to predict. The RV can be announced today, tomorrow, the next day, or the next. It doesn't matter if Paperboy's ferret sees it's shadow, Thuggy forgets to post a joke, or Possum runs out of beer... so to anyone who thinks they can predict a date or predict a non-date: you're probably wrong.

With that said, as time goes on people let their VIP subscriptions lapse and spots open for new members.

I know a few things... here are some of them:

1. I know what size group I can support as VIPs after the RV, regardless of the rate (anything over a nickel will do).

2. I know how many people I have in the VIP group at any given moment.

So, "opening and closing" the VIP group is simple math for me. Is it full? If yes, close it. If no, open it.

Right now we have room for a few new (or re-newed) VIPs as the lull in activity on the HCL in Parliament has caused this to drag out a little longer than we had hoped.

Pretty simple, right? And the funny thing about that is it has NOTHING to do with when the RV will happen. It has NOTHING to do with my thoughts on how close we are or are not. It has EVERYTHING to do with #1 and #2 above.

Nothing more, and nothing less.

Cheers. :tiphat:

Had to let my VIP lapse. Can not afford to renew right now. Hopefully soon I can get back on board.

• Upvote 2

Thanks Adam for all you have done and do for all of us. I don't post very often but felt like so many are complaining that you could use a good word.  I don't know how you can keep up with all the questions and posting that goes on in here, I know I check this site every morning and later in the day for any thing new,

Again thanks you are the best in keeping us informed what is going on,

• Upvote 3

PTB?

Post Taco Bell Syndrome; the energy crash and gas pains and cramps that hit you 1-2 hours after indulging in too much Taco Bell goodness
We went to Taco Bell for a midnight snack and then passed out on the couch in a PTBS stupor.

We don't have yet Taco Bell franchises here in Italy. ( as far as I know, at least...) . I might be the first one 

In my small town ( Trento)   we only have McDonald's  and ( opened recently) Subway...

Edited by umbertino

Lucky country...You might live longer. Taco Bell is garbage that makes McDonald's look good.

Wow...Ok grazie for the hint, justchecking....

I don't think I ever visited one ( TB) when  I was in the States... Went a few times to McDonald's and Wendy's .

I have good memories of Wendy's salad bar.

Edited by umbertino

Great post Adam! I'm with you all the way and being a business owner, I understand things come and go and change almost daily which in turn opens new opportunities for others. As you said, some don't renew and a spot opens. No different than going to your favorite Restaurant that is always full but if you go there anyways and wait, there is almost always someone that doesn't show for the reservations therefore you get in.  You are simply capitalizing on your capacity and when you drop below your capacity, you try to fill the gaps just as a good business man does. It's no different in our business, if we reach the amount of projects we can take on, we don't look for more work until we get close to finishing up a project or only bid projects that are scheduled to start around the time we are scheduled to finish a project that we are currently working on. Those that complain and didn't get into VIP will gripe about not being in there when the RV happens. And "yes" it will happen. The million dollar question is and has always been, WHEN? And only GOD knows (and the CBI) when this little gem will pop. This is like going to Vegas, you never take more than you can afford to lose. If you can't afford to own IDQ, then sell them to me or someone else. I would like to get small denominations cheap if anyone has some they don't want anymore. But complaining about what you do or don't do isn't going to change anything. You provide all of us the intel as you get it and to date, I haven't seen anything that is not accurate. So keep up the good work and one day we will all be pleasantly surprised and actually get to know your real name. This is an investment that you have to be patient with and given the way Iraq does business, any day could be the day for a RV. We work with a lot of warriors that have served in Iraq and have learned a lot about their government just by talking to them. And the word that is most mentioned the most is that the Iraqi people can't wait for their currency to go up in value. SO eventually when it gets too hot in the kitchen, that is time to get out of there. That's when the RV will happen. The pressure is on and the pot will boil over eventually. We just need to be patient. Keep up the great work you do and we all hope to plan that time we all get together for a celebration. A good friend of mine did this investment before in the early 90's and made a lot of money then and he is heavily invested again. He has some folks on the inside in Iraq that he talks to every month and lots of good things are happening. The finger is on the trigger and it will get pulled. Again, the question is, when?

Happy Friday to everyone! And welcome Springtime!

• Upvote 3

First off...  "Thank You Adam"  LOL...  we all have to say that.  I have a few comments.....  As far as VIP, if you are a VIP great (but you should get platinum) if you are not VIP you should get Platinum.  If we all pay for life and the group fills, then Adam woudnt have a need to open it any more (unless he got more help)  who cares if he does any way??!!  What difference does that make to your membership?? 

OK, enough of that rant!

As far as how much currency the CBI has out...  It is my understanding that GOVERNMENTS are buying a whole bunch of it.  The US for one!  It is in the best interest of other governments to do this as an investment and a way to help stabalize a rocky part of the world.  Using the US as an example..  We would not cash it all in when the RV happens, that would tank the Iraq economy and it would not be in our interest to have that happen.  Its kind of like China holding 5.5% of the US debt, if they tried to collect it would hurt China not help!  So the concern of how much the CBI has out there is a non issue (unless you think a bunch of countries have gotten together and are waiting to crush Iraq after they RV??!! BWAHAHAHA)

Adam (or anyone else in the know) opinions on this???

Great post Adam! I'm with you all the way and being a business owner, I understand things come and go and change almost daily which in turn opens new opportunities for others. As you said, some don't renew and a spot opens. No different than going to your favorite Restaurant that is always full but if you go there anyways and wait, there is almost always someone that doesn't show for the reservations therefore you get in.  You are simply capitalizing on your capacity and when you drop below your capacity, you try to fill the gaps just as a good business man does. It's no different in our business, if we reach the amount of projects we can take on, we don't look for more work until we get close to finishing up a project or only bid projects that are scheduled to start around the time we are scheduled to finish a project that we are currently working on. Those that complain and didn't get into VIP will gripe about not being in there when the RV happens. And "yes" it will happen. The million dollar question is and has always been, WHEN? And only GOD knows (and the CBI) when this little gem will pop. This is like going to Vegas, you never take more than you can afford to lose. If you can't afford to own IDQ, then sell them to me or someone else. I would like to get small denominations cheap if anyone has some they don't want anymore. But complaining about what you do or don't do isn't going to change anything. You provide all of us the intel as you get it and to date, I haven't seen anything that is not accurate. So keep up the good work and one day we will all be pleasantly surprised and actually get to know your real name. This is an investment that you have to be patient with and given the way Iraq does business, any day could be the day for a RV. We work with a lot of warriors that have served in Iraq and have learned a lot about their government just by talking to them. And the word that is most mentioned the most is that the Iraqi people can't wait for their currency to go up in value. SO eventually when it gets too hot in the kitchen, that is time to get out of there. That's when the RV will happen. The pressure is on and the pot will boil over eventually. We just need to be patient. Keep up the great work you do and we all hope to plan that time we all get together for a celebration. A good friend of mine did this investment before in the early 90's and made a lot of money then and he is heavily invested again. He has some folks on the inside in Iraq that he talks to every month and lots of good things are happening. The finger is on the trigger and it will get pulled. Again, the question is, when?

Happy Friday to everyone! And welcome Springtime!

Thank you for the good words my man! :twothumbs:

First off...  "Thank You Adam"  LOL...  we all have to say that.  I have a few comments.....  As far as VIP, if you are a VIP great (but you should get platinum) if you are not VIP you should get Platinum.  If we all pay for life and the group fills, then Adam woudnt have a need to open it any more (unless he got more help)  who cares if he does any way??!!  What difference does that make to your membership?? 

OK, enough of that rant!

As far as how much currency the CBI has out...  It is my understanding that GOVERNMENTS are buying a whole bunch of it.  The US for one!  It is in the best interest of other governments to do this as an investment and a way to help stabalize a rocky part of the world.  Using the US as an example..  We would not cash it all in when the RV happens, that would tank the Iraq economy and it would not be in our interest to have that happen.  Its kind of like China holding 5.5% of the US debt, if they tried to collect it would hurt China not help!  So the concern of how much the CBI has out there is a non issue (unless you think a bunch of countries have gotten together and are waiting to crush Iraq after they RV??!! BWAHAHAHA)

Adam (or anyone else in the know) opinions on this???

I'm with you - good points all around.

:tiphat:

• Upvote 2