Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly - 18 March, 2015

Adam Montana

If we don't see an increase of the exchange rate by the end of this month. I believe we are looking to 2016.!

Security situation still not under control

HCL still on the table

CBI no ready ... Like Adam said

Oil prices still low

Private sector needs to grow

Diversification of the economy

New laws needs to be approved

I would love to see an increase of the exchange rate tomorrow, but the reality is different.!

Thanks for the update Sir.!

as much as i hate to agree with you bro.......

• Upvote 3

I agree with laidback - It's looking like it may be 2016 for possible RV if nothing happens by the end of this month - Man this is getting OLD very OLD - I feel very OLD right about now

Any way - Thanks Adam for the update - Will continue to wait with ALL my Grey Hairs..... :confused2:

• Upvote 2

If we don't see an increase of the exchange rate by the end of this month. I believe we are looking to 2016.!

HCL still on the table

Oil prices still low

I would love to see an increase of the exchange rate tomorrow, but the reality is different.!

I have to agree with you, LB.  Here's to Iraq RVing before the 31st!

• Upvote 2

HCL still on the table

Oil prices still low

This just might be the case.....and if in case, I'll simply just continue to wait and have some Jack Daniels Honey shots in the meantime.  Nothing will happen at all during Ramadan.  The RV probably will pop 2016 .....more whiskey shots for now....just in case.  :confused2:

• Upvote 1

HCL still on the table

Oil prices still low

YES!!! That makes sense although I doubt the security situation is playing a MAJOR role, however everything else is correct. The last items on the HCL could take a VERY long time as they become negotiation points. Sorry I see 2016 and beyond. I have been an investor for 10 yrs. Yawn......

• Downvote 1

Why does it have to be now or a year from now? Q1,Q2 does that really matter for this country? There is really no historical precedent for this event and despite Ramadan whose to say when it can or can't happen. I have never understood the idea of a window in this investment. No disrespect to anyone and I appreciate a gut feeling as much as the next guy, but I just don't see the logic in that assumption. Feel free to explain if I'm missing some obvious issue here!

• Upvote 2

Yesterday On EBay I Was Successfully Able To Trade 5 Stacks Of 50 IQD Notes

For A Half A Can Of Pringles + A Flat Basketball ! :blink:

:D :D :D

You're a Genius at deals, DT.....

Thanks for the latest update Adam. Nothing new but yet still one week less to wait has gone by.   

• Upvote 2

Adam,

I have been monitoring your site for a great deal of time in the quest for knowledge on this unprecedented event.

It did not take me long to filter through the other sites to figure out where not to look.

This will be my first post.

It has not been for lack of opinion but lack of knowledge on this subject.

To that end, I read and analyze every line item.

I'm just wired that way.

The well grounded diversity of the members here is noteworthy and exceptional.

Thank you for your efforts in keeping us focused by providing tangible information.

• Upvote 1

Thanks Adam....I'd rather hear your answer over a ''Cold One'' anyway...''hummm''...This entire ordeal is about the people of Iraq...starting their country, developing their resources, trade and implementing their taxes and tariffs. The most important of all is their devotion to developing the private sector. This backbone of an asset has never been tapped into and the true value can only be under estimated. When the dinar is re-valued just think of the re-building that has to be accomplished...everything in Iraq at one phase or the other has to be torn down and rebuild... Once all the lights are green IMHO I believe Abadi will squeeze the trigger to fire off Iraq's economy....  

• Upvote 1

What has me most concerned about this whole adventure is that Adam has many times stated that he  and his team have crunched the numbers and although they were almost at the limit of VIP's that they can handle, there have been at least three or four "last chance extensions" for sign ups since the first shut-off. One has to wonder whether or not there is a need to be in any VIP position....  like will there actually BE an RV ? We all hope so, but realistically ...  ?????

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

Why does it have to be now or a year from now? Q1,Q2 does that really matter for this country? There is really no historical precedent for this event and despite Ramadan whose to say when it can or can't happen. I have never understood the idea of a window in this investment. No disrespect to anyone and I appreciate a gut feeling as much as the next guy, but I just don't see the logic in that assumption. Feel free to explain if I'm missing some obvious issue here!

on the contrary there is historical precedent, 139 of them between 1990-2002.  take a look at this document and scroll down to page 5.  you will see that the issue is not how many countries have moved from a peg to a flexible regime, but the number of countries that have done it in an ORDERLY way.  those who have changed exchange regimes driven by crisis have run into much difficulty, some even revert back to a peg because their monetary and fiscal policies could not sustain the move.  

iraq is following the playbook to the letter for an orderly move toward a flexible exchange regime.  initially they were looking to take the new dinar to a manged float.  this was THE game plan of the CPA, but the problem was the inability to conduct cohesive monetary and fiscal policy (the CBI and GOI didn't see eye to eye). 

[...pegging the Dinar to the dollar would have appeared imperial and produced interest-rate movements counter to Iraq's best interests.59 Thus dollarization and the Swiss dinar were rejected for political reasons. To rid the currency of Saddam’s legacy and signal Iraq’s economic sovereignty the CPA decided on a new dinar with a “managed” floating currency regime to control the exchange rate.  (read more pg 18 'Macroeconomic Reforms in Iraq')  ]

my point is that iraq was always intended to be the poster child for economic proliferation throughout the region but it had to be executed in an orderly way.  attempting this project through disorder and chaos historically has adverse affects.  the bullet points Laid Back highlighted displays steps of order iraq need to take toward an orderly move to an flexible exchange rate.  this is what we want.

Edited by TrinityeXchange
  • Upvote 8

Yendor....you seem to be insinuating that Adam is pumping VIP sales. I see you are VIP so you must see the value that Adam has brought to his members. Would you not try to allow as many people as you can, for the potential that when this pops, it benefits many?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Thanks Adam, mods & Blessings to all in Dinarvetland.

The dancing man in the thong was Luigi excited about the latest hourly rumor in gurupooville!

Just kidding,sorry, couldn't resist that!

Edited by robbby
  • Upvote 3

Thanks Adam, mods & Blessings to all in Dinarvetland.

The dancing man in the thong was Luigi excited about the latest hourly rumor in gurupooville!

Just kidding,sorry, couldn't resist that!

No. Shabbs took that video of me because he's jealous that I'm sexier than him.

• Upvote 2

No. Shabbs took that video of me because he's jealous that I'm sexier than him.

ahhhhh better pray for no rv, cause if it happens there  may be many of us in speedos with money so we

wont care regardless what anyone thinks

• Upvote 1

on the contrary there is historical precedent, 139 of them between 1990-2002.  take a look at this document and scroll down to page 5.  you will see that the issue is not how many countries have moved from a peg to a flexible regime, but the number of countries that have done it in an ORDERLY way.  those who have changed exchange regimes driven by crisis have run into much difficulty, some even revert back to a peg because their monetary and fiscal policies could not sustain the move.  

iraq is following the playbook to the letter for an orderly move toward a flexible exchange regime.  initially they were looking to take the new dinar to a manged float.  this was THE game plan of the CPA, but the problem was the inability to conduct cohesive monetary and fiscal policy (the CBI and GOI didn't see eye to eye). 

[...pegging the Dinar to the dollar would have appeared imperial and produced interest-rate movements counter to Iraq's best interests.59 Thus dollarization and the Swiss dinar were rejected for political reasons. To rid the currency of Saddam’s legacy and signal Iraq’s economic sovereignty the CPA decided on a new dinar with a “managed” floating currency regime to control the exchange rate.  (read more pg 18 'Macroeconomic Reforms in Iraq')  ]

my point is that iraq was always intended to be the poster child for economic proliferation throughout the region but it had to be executed in an orderly way.  attempting this project through disorder and chaos historically has adverse affects.  the bullet points Laid Back highlighted displays steps of order iraq need to take toward an orderly move to an flexible exchange rate.  this is what we want.

Thanks TX, excellent post!

• Upvote 2

HCL still on the table

Oil prices still low

Wow ........what a downer .     So if it doesn't happen this month it can't happen in April, May etc.....?     It has to be next year?   Not understanding.   :shakehead:

I'm with Adam on this one, Davis......think it through. B)

fat-guy-in-thong-dancing.gif

GO RV, then BV

Oh Good Lawd Shab's....you aughta know some things just can't be unseen buddy...but I'm gonna have to try bleach and acid for starters...but really go easy on us...we ain't as resilient as we used to be!!! :o/ Lol!!! ;o)

Sandfly Adam for flawlessly keepin' it real and upbeat!!! :)

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 3

on the contrary there is historical precedent, 139 of them between 1990-2002. take a look at this document and scroll down to page 5. you will see that the issue is not how many countries have moved from a peg to a flexible regime, but the number of countries that have done it in an ORDERLY way. those who have changed exchange regimes driven by crisis have run into much difficulty, some even revert back to a peg because their monetary and fiscal policies could not sustain the move.

iraq is following the playbook to the letter for an orderly move toward a flexible exchange regime. initially they were looking to take the new dinar to a manged float. this was THE game plan of the CPA, but the problem was the inability to conduct cohesive monetary and fiscal policy (the CBI and GOI didn't see eye to eye).

[...pegging the Dinar to the dollar would have appeared imperial and produced interest-rate movements counter to Iraq's best interests.59 Thus dollarization and the Swiss dinar were rejected for political reasons. To rid the currency of Saddam’s legacy and signal Iraq’s economic sovereignty the CPA decided on a new dinar with a “managed” floating currency regime to control the exchange rate. (read more pg 18 'Macroeconomic Reforms in Iraq') ]

my point is that iraq was always intended to be the poster child for economic proliferation throughout the region but it had to be executed in an orderly way. attempting this project through disorder and chaos historically has adverse affects. the bullet points Laid Back highlighted displays steps of order iraq need to take toward an orderly move to an flexible exchange rate. this is what we want.

Super interesting read and thank you for the response! Very helpful in understanding more about thus investment. The only thing is who determines when that stability becomes a reality? CBI, IMF, GOI? So we understand the why, but the how and when could change at any minute. I realize this is the entire guessing game here, but who really determines when these ducks are in a straight enough row to accomplish what it says in the link you provided?

• Upvote 1