Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

World Bank funded reconstruction and housing projects

yota691

World Bank funded reconstruction and housing projects

3/18/2015 0:00 

Advanced ratios in the completion of residential project Altajiat 

BAGHDAD - morning 

agreed to the Ministry of Construction and Housing with the World Bank to fund service projects through activation signed between the two conventions. 

This came during a meeting with Minister of Construction Tariq Kikhany in Baghdad yesterday, Robert Abu quality of the Special Representative of the Mission of the World Bank in Iraq and Ibrahim Dajani, director of operations at the World Bank. 

The two sides discussed ways to activate the project transport corridors and rehabilitation of Highway No. 1 / of syllables loan agreement (i 7) and (i 8) and the development of the institutional structure of the Department of Roads and Aljsur.kma agreed to open up new channels of cooperation with parties other financial finance ministry's strategic and important projects. 

In the meantime, announced Kikhany continues to work on a project Altajiat complex residential investment in the province of Baghdad, who performs under the supervision of the investment department at the ministry. 

The minister said in a statement the "morning" received a copy of it: "The project consists of ( 73) residential building comprising (1392) flat, "noting that these buildings designed according to two models of residential buildings first (A) and features (45) apartment building by 16 apartments per building, and the second (B) comprises (28) Building residential rate (24) apartments per building sizes ranging from (150 m 2128 m 2107 m 2), indicating that the cost of the project amounting to (106.4) million dollars has reached completion to the 28 percent rate. 

In the meantime, continue to the Ministry of Construction and Housing Acts implementation 37 school construction in a manner ready in Babil province proportions completing degrees. 

The media center director Abdul Wahid al-Shammari "morning": The project consists of schools with multiple rows and bunk and three first models with a capacity of (9) classes and an area of 582 m2 and the second model capacity (12) a description and an area of 896 m2, while the third model is the capacity of (12) a description and an area of 737 m2.

• Upvote 1

I'm outside cooking on the bbq,there's your beef,after this ride is over hopefully it will be Lobstah cooking. Gotta love florida this time of year,77 degrees and sunny. Cheers

I am actually thinking of moving to Florida. If this investment ever pays off I will make it! ;)

I am actually thinking of moving to Florida. If this investment ever pays off I will make it! ;)

Maybe Adam will throw us a bone with his chat tomorrow. i know there building a bunch of new houses down here so you'll have plenty to choose from. If our dream ever comes true I'm hoping to have florida as a 2nd home and live on a island surrounded by blue water. Least I can dream about it for now.

• Thanks 1

Thanks again Yota ! OK let's say that the World Bank has loaned Iraq money, does that mean that Iraq is doing international businesses since the World Bank is international. It just seems to me that if the World Bank is going to accept the IQD for repayments, that's an automatic international.