Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Abadi, the process of developing an economic strategy lift the country from the situation facing them

yota691

Blame my cynical side, but I gotta wonder where Abadi and his allies were the past ten years while dipstick malarkey was dictating Iraqs stalemate Government?   Or, are we watching a very well planned out and played game of chess? :confused2:

you know that is funny, i was thinking the same thing a week or so ago, out of no where abadi shows and boom things get fired up,

not like he was working a farm and said i think i will be pm today.

as like this was a plan ???????

you know that is funny, i was thinking the same thing a week or so ago, out of no where abadi shows and boom things get fired up,

not like he was working a farm and said i think i will be pm today.

as like this was a plan ???????

I'm missing something.  Abadi has been PM since late July.  Ever since he took office, it has been the difference between night and day as far as leadership of Iraq is involved.  He was already in the since the overthrown of the Baathist regime of Saddam Hussein.  In fact, his family was targeted by Saddam so they lived in Britain where he received his doctorate in electrical engineering.  He entered politics after the US invasion in 2003, and became Minister of Communications in Iraq's Governing Council and was an adviser to Maliki.  He was elected Deputy Speaker of Parliament and considered a contender for PM after Maliki was elected (?) twice and his corruption was being revealed.  He is of the same party, the Rule of Law, a Shiite group, but he does not have the same mindset as Maliki and he has the support of Kurds and Sunni.  

The man hit the ground running and has worked hard from day one to unify the country, get the government off dead-center, and worked to establish goal and deadlines to be accomplished.  For my money, he is spot on and doing a tremendous job.  

He didn't just come out of the blue.  He has been around and has seen what has and has not been done and now is working to move Iraq into their future.  

• Upvote 3

When is . . . "soon" . . . "in the coming days" ? Agreed Abadi is the Bizness . . . but when ? One has to wonder just how much longer they can continue to talk about all the things they're going to do, while this broken record plays on & on. 

The Iraqis have been tremendously patient: just how much longer will their patience last ?

• Upvote 1

Wait a minute......Abadi has a 2 point plan. The 1st is to rid Iraq of ISIS, the 2nd is the good stuff that relates to the RV........does this order of importance mean that until ISIS is "rid of" THEN we have the RV??? I don't see ISIS being eliminated anytime "soon", certainly not by the end of the month.  Where does that leave our RV in the scheme of things ??

Did I understand the announcements correctly ??

PM Prepares For Economic Reformation & Security.

Tuesday March 17 20015

Baghdad (AIN)-A source from the Prime Minister Office revealed that the PM Haider Al-Abadi is preparing for economic reformation and simultaneously supervising the Command of Security Operations directly to liberate all the towns of Iraq which are invaded by the terrorists of the ISIL.

The source told AIN that AL-Abadi is now stepping some steps, the first one is to liberate the invaded towns by the ISIL, then rebuild them and getting the families back their home, the second one is putting a strategic economic plans to improve the difficult life of the people through activating the private sector, the governmental companies, the agricultural field, benefiting from the livestock resource and other investment projects, the last one is the reformation in the governmental institutions and buildings through facing the corruption and introducing the best service to the citizens."

The source added that "There are many challenges that face the country, security and financial which can be seen in the decrease of the income but Abadi insists that the country will cross this difficulty through putting many strategies to all sectors whether financial or military because he is the leader of the armed forces."

read more...see link below

http://www.alliraqnews.com/en/index.php/political-news/65773-urgent-pm-prepares-for-economic-reformations.html