Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Oil prices dropping?

SoGrateful

Don't look at the WTI Crude prices.....

Crude Oil 46.09 -0.97 -2.07%

Look at Brent Crude prices.......

Brent Oil 54.13 -0.88 -1.60%

They set their budget at 56.00USD/BBL.........It's still above 54..........It is going to go back and forth for a while.........Probably until June......then it will go back to around 80.00 and level out for the second half of the year.  

Now with that said, don't get your hopes up on low gas prices, because the oil companies have already closed rifineries to get the gas prices back up.

Don't get to down on the dinar yet.  It is gonna happen.  When?  I wish I knew, but if not by June, I think we are looking at 2016.  Just my opinion.

• Upvote 2

Don't look at the WTI Crude prices.....

Crude Oil 46.09 -0.97 -2.07%

Look at Brent Crude prices.......

Brent Oil 54.13 -0.88 -1.60%

They set their budget at 56.00USD/BBL.........It's still above 54..........It is going to go back and forth for a while.........Probably until June......then it will go back to around 80.00 and level out for the second half of the year.  

Now with that said, don't get your hopes up on low gas prices, because the oil companies have already closed rifineries to get the gas prices back up.

Don't get to down on the dinar yet.  It is gonna happen.  When?  I wish I knew, but if not by June, I think we are looking at 2016.  Just my opinion.

Exactly, Brent Oil is the gage.

Now with that said, don't get your hopes up on low gas prices, because the oil companies have already closed rifineries to get the gas prices back.

Even though refineries are closing, that doesn't mean prices will go up soon. They are still producing just as much and demand will remain stagnant. IMO

Oil prices dropped to $42.86

What does that mean for us?? Saying its going to drop to $30 soon...

It ain't bad at all for the consumer!

It does have an effect on the economy.

It certainly will have an effect of the economy of Iraq which does not help us in this investment! :(

• Upvote 1

Now with that said, don't get your hopes up on low gas prices, because the oil companies have already closed rifineries to get the gas prices back.

Even though refineries are closing, that doesn't mean prices will go up soon. They are still producing just as much and demand will remain stagnant. IMO

true true,

the prices here at the pumps did drop nicely a 

few months back, they have worked their way right back

up,

the sheep can lining up saying thanks for the cheap fuel