Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Zebari waves to withdraw if Baghdad deliberately did not send Erbil dues from the budget

SocalDinar

Zebari waves to withdraw if Baghdad deliberately did not send Erbil dues from the budget
  • Monday, 16 March 2015 14:05

b69b6f57-9563-4404-aff5-e68fa41bee06_cx0Shafaq News / The Iraqi Minister of Finance , Hoshyar Zebari waved on Monday, that he will not stay one day in Baghdad if he reached a conviction

that that the federal government deliberately did not send dues of Kurdistan region.

Zebari said in an interview on the sidelines of the meeting of the International Monetary Fund, that the oil agreement between Baghdad and Erbil is passing through several difficulties, adding that it is still stands and steadfast.

The oil agreement between Erbil and Baghdad signed by both parties during the formation of the current government last year stipulates that Erbil must export 250 000 barrels of oil and 300 thousand barrels of Kirkuk a day for the Ministry of Oil for Baghdad's commitment to send the region's share of the Iraqi general budget, amounting to 17% of the total , but the two sides still accuse each other of not fully abide by the agreement

http://english.shafaaq.com/index.php/politics/13632-zebari-waves-to-withdraw-if-baghdad-deliberately-did-not-send-erbil-dues-from-the-budget

• Upvote 3

He'd better start packing his box of office items because he knows dang well they intentionally didn't pay Kurdistan their dues.

I agree. Something big is about to happen with all the delays.

Edited by gregp

They have an HCL agreement

The budget was approved but no open

No payment has been received for oil send to Baghdad

No salaries has been paid

Green light to delete the 000's

50 dinar note cancelled

This tell me the new dinar rate is in the budget and they are waiting for important laws to be approved.!!!

BIG changes to come.!!

Go iraq

Go dinar

Go strong $1+

• Upvote 3

They have an HCL agreement

The budget was approved but no open

No payment has been received for oil send to Baghdad

No salaries has been paid

Green light to delete the 000's

50 dinar note cancelled

This tell me the new dinar rate is in the budget and they are waiting for important laws to be approved.!!!

BIG changes to come.!!

Go iraq

Go dinar

Go strong $1+

Spot-on, LB, spot-on!

Me too...

Me three!!

• Upvote 3