Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Millionday says the HCL is Done

drj

3-15-2015   Newshound Guru Millionday   Article quote:  "Erbil - detecting a senior leader of the Kurdistan on Saturday that the region's parliament approved the main points of contention in the oil and gas revenues fund law in Iraqi Kurdistan."   THEY HAVE APPROVED THE OIL AND GAS FUND LAW...THIS IS HISTORIC AND HAS BEEN WAITED ON FOR A VERY LONG TIME   [this is the HCL we were waiting for?]   THIS IS THE FINANCIAL SIDE OF THE OIL PROCEEDS -- THE FUND ITSELF.  [is the financial side of the hcl all we're concerned about moving forward with a rate?]    THIS MEANS THAT THE AGREEMENT WITH KURDISTAN AND IRAQ ON THE BUDGET AND OIL PAYMENTS IS READY AND SET UP -- SO THIS IS A HUGE STEP FOR IRAQ AND BUDGET.  THIS MEANS THAT MONEY WILL BE MOVING ON OIL SALES.

HAS ANYONE SEEN THE ARTICLE THAT MD IS REFERRING TO?  

THANKS,
DR J

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

I hope that this is true, Millionday has always provided a grounded approach. Thanks DR J !

I agree with you, Texstorm, even though Millionday called the RV and missed this past week, she has brought an interesting insight in the past.  This is why I was wondering if anyone else had see n the article that she is referencing?   I guess it's yet another "wait and see" week ahead. 

If true why not add the link.

Excellent point

• Upvote 4

Last I read was that they were at odds and negotiations weree unravailing.  Hope what I heard is wrong, but it had something to do with the payments and the Kurds wanting full pay.  They said the trouble was with exporting thru Turkey and ISIS for the reason they didn't meet their quotas.   

Do shoot me, lol, just sharing what I know and read.

• Upvote 7

I agree with you, Texstorm, even though Millionday called the RV and missed this past week, she has brought an interesting insight in the past. This is why I was wondering if anyone else had see n the article that she is referencing? I guess it's yet another "wait and see" week ahead.

Excellent point

Show me where she called it and missed it. She never calls rates or dates.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Millionday News 3/14/15 Part 1

Welcome to dinarupdates.com for News Time with Millionday!!

Millionday: Erbil – detecting a senior leader of the Kurdistan on Saturday that the region’s parliament approved the main points of contention in the oil and gas revenues fund law in Iraqi Kurdistan.

He said the leadership of the Parliament of the region, Circo Judt, L / Iraq-Presse / that “from the contentious paragraphs ratified by Parliament after obtaining the political consensus between the political blocs, is to link the body oil and gas revenues fund the Council of Ministers in the government of the province instead of the Supreme Council for Oil and Gas which is headed by the prime minister in the provincial government Barzani. “

Millionday: NOTE — THEY HAVE APPROVED THE OIL AND GAS FUND LAW — WHOOPOW

~~~

Millionday: He Cevdet “What they have achieved is a historic achievement in the show more transparency to this sector in the region, in addition to the important paragraphs in the law relating to under the supervision of Parliament to scrutinize and control and detailed follow-up of the oil and gas sector through this law, as well as linking Ltinayzimi Cabinet instead of Oil and Energy Council the provincial government. “

Millionday: NOTE — AS WE SEE HERE THIS IS HISTORIC AND HAS BEEN WAITED ON FOR A VERY LONG TIME –

Millionday: READ THIS TO UNDERSTAND THE BEST WAY >>Crter said, “The purpose of these points but come to provide the necessary safeguards and checks and control of the oil and gas sector better.”

wvchsr19: this is the HCL we were waiting for?

Millionday: THIS IS THE FINANCIAL SIDE OF THE OIL PROCEEDS — THE FUND ITSELF

carpet: Been seeing reports all day the oil and gas law is falling apart is that just smoke opinion?

Millionday: I AM NOT SURE WHAT REPORTS YOU ARE READING — SO WE WILL SEE WHAT WE HAVE TONIGHT ON IT

Imperator: Will someone please help me hold on to my hat? WOW! Don’t go Maliki paid media sources.

Millionday: SMILE

CanTWaitwoRV: is the financial side of the hcl all we’re concerned about moving forward with a rate?

CanTWaitwoRV: or we need the whole enchilada? All sides done?

Millionday: THIS MEANS THAT THE AGREEMENT WITH KURDISTAN AND IRAQ ON THE BUDGET AND OIL PAYMENTS IS READY AND SET UP — SO THIS IS A HUGE STEP FOR IRAQ AND BUDGET

Millionday: THIS MEANS THAT MONEY WILL BE MOVING ON OIL SALES AS IT SHOULD BE AND IS AGREED ON

• Upvote 1

Last I read was that they were at odds and negotiations weree unravailing.  Hope what I heard is wrong, but it had something to do with the payments and the Kurds wanting full pay.  They said the trouble was with exporting thru Turkey and ISIS for the reason they didn't meet their quotas.   

Do shoot me, lol, just sharing what I know and read.

I remember reading something to that effect too, skrappyone, but after looking for it, I can't find it.  That's why I asked if anyone had seen the article that MD was referencing.  

Dr J

TerryK has the link on lock down.

I have never been in favor of torture but when it comes to TK and others like him, it sure makes me want to reconsider. 

• Upvote 2

Private / Territory Parliament approves controversial passages in the oil and gas revenues Fund

Erbil - Iraq Press - March 14 / March: detecting a senior leader of the Kurdistan on Saturday that the region's parliament approved the main points of contention in the oil and gas revenues fund law in Iraqi Kurdistan.

And leader of the Parliament of the region, Circo Judt, L / Iraq-Presse / that "from the contentious paragraphs ratified by Parliament after obtaining the political consensus between the political blocs, is to link the body oil and gas revenues fund the Council of Ministers in the government of the province instead of the Supreme Council for Oil and Gas which is headed by the prime minister in the provincial government Barzani. "

He Cevdet "What they have achieved is a historic achievement in the show more transparency to this sector in the region, in addition to the important paragraphs in the law relating to under the supervision of Parliament to scrutinize and control and detailed follow-up of the oil and gas sector through this law, as well as linking Ltinayzimi Cabinet instead of Oil and Energy Council the provincial government. "

Carter said, "The purpose of these points but come to provide the necessary safeguards and checks and control of the oil and gas sector better." Admiral ended

http://www.iraqpressagency.com/ar/2015/03/14/%D8%AE%D8%A7%D8%B5-%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A5%D9%82%D9%84%D9%8A%D9%85-%D9%8A%D8%B5%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%82-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D9%81%D9%82%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%AE%D9%84%D8%A7/

I think this is the article drj

• Upvote 6

Private / Territory Parliament approves controversial passages in the oil and gas revenues Fund

Erbil - Iraq Press - March 14 / March: detecting a senior leader of the Kurdistan on Saturday that the region's parliament approved the main points of contention in the oil and gas revenues fund law in Iraqi Kurdistan.

And leader of the Parliament of the region, Circo Judt, L / Iraq-Presse / that "from the contentious paragraphs ratified by Parliament after obtaining the political consensus between the political blocs, is to link the body oil and gas revenues fund the Council of Ministers in the government of the province instead of the Supreme Council for Oil and Gas which is headed by the prime minister in the provincial government Barzani. "

He Cevdet "What they have achieved is a historic achievement in the show more transparency to this sector in the region, in addition to the important paragraphs in the law relating to under the supervision of Parliament to scrutinize and control and detailed follow-up of the oil and gas sector through this law, as well as linking Ltinayzimi Cabinet instead of Oil and Energy Council the provincial government. "

Carter said, "The purpose of these points but come to provide the necessary safeguards and checks and control of the oil and gas sector better." Admiral ended

http://www.iraqpressagency.com/ar/2015/03/14/%D8%AE%D8%A7%D8%B5-%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A5%D9%82%D9%84%D9%8A%D9%85-%D9%8A%D8%B5%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%82-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D9%81%D9%82%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%AE%D9%84%D8%A7/

I think this is the article drj

WOWSER!   Excellent work!  Thanks DB!!  

• Upvote 1

It seems we have positive proof the ISX is now trading int'l. How far off is the RV?

Stage3Alpha:

Danny S.  March 16, 2015 at 6:51pm

Good evening, all- been away for spring break. Two things to check out.

It appears as though big money began piling into ISX today.

Compare todays report to previous and a ten-fold increase in volume  noted today from thursday.

Also, 4 trades accounted for 10 billion shares and 8% price hike for North Bank:

National Bank Of Iraq BNOI 0.730 0.730 0.730 0.730 0.710 0.730 0.730 0.00 1 25,000 18,250

North Bank BNOR 0.520 0.520 0.520 0.520 0.480 0.520 0.480 8.33 4 10,010,000,000 5,205,200,000

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2