Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam's Update 3-18-2015

TexasGranny

Thank You Adam for all that you do with your website to keep us informed with TRUE facts. We all would love for this ride to come to a conclusion so we can go on to the next ride. (Hopefully with money in tow). You had made a comment before in January that you would be surprised if this went on for another 3 or 4 months. At that time it was a good assessment and we have seen that Iraq is moving forward; but it is hard to tell if they are ready to complete the puzzle. I know the Chrystal ball is just for show and tell, but I truly value your Gut Instinct with the facts you have. Do you perceive that there is another 3 to 4 month window to go, or sooner? Go RV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

HI Adam Crude Light closed today at 43.85 and I made money off the down trend.

Was wondering if you could recommend a good movie coming out in the near future that you would consider watching so I can eat my popcorn in peace? Are you partial to the Fast and Furious series with their next installment coming out around April 1? On that note do you think theaters are overcharging or would you invest in one?

Adam,

Have you heard anything from your contacts in Iraq regarding the HCL?  I have read some articles saying that the Kurds and Baghdad have agreed to most of the points of the HCL law.  Is this what you are hearing?

Thanks much for all you do!

:shrug:

Hey Adam, I always look forward to your Wednesday Chats; thank you for your consistency and updates . My first question is, When is Ramadan? For the vets that have followed this trail over the years, we know once Ramadan takes place everything slows down, and normally we look to the next year in hopes of an RV/RI. You have commented over the years how things slow down during Ramadan. Oh course in the past  Al-Maliki was the PM during the Iraqi Holiday. Your opinion, with Al-Abadi in place, do you think progress will continued forward once Ramadan arrives, or will we have the normal slow down taking affect and our wait continues into 2016? Hopefully once Ramadan arrives, the RV/RI will have occurred, and we will not be having this discussion, but since that time has not arrived, just seeking your opinion.

Thank you again and

Go RV

RPMAC

• Upvote 1

Adam and mods thanks so much for all you do, putting up with the daily ins and outs of this,

my question is simple, when this rvs and we are in belize, do you suggest i wear a speedo or thong,

just want to maximize the tan lines thats all

thanks for the help on this matter

:confused2:

• Upvote 1

2 questions.  With Iran taking a huge role and literally taking out ISIS, it appears that they are and will be influencing Iraq and have huge interests in its well being.  What is your take on this, since they are one of our biggest enemies?  I almost wonder if this could be a bad thing but not certain.  Secondly, I still do not see how Iraq can ever RV at any rate that most of us would like to see due to approximately 30-40 trillion dollars in circulation.  That is an almost astronomical number and it has been proven that the most human brains can not comprehend just how much that really is?  I hate that and wish they really were taking money out of circulation with these auctions but no one really seems to know the true story there.

• Upvote 1

Adam, theoretically speaking, what do you feel would happen to the value of the IQD if it were to de-peg from the USD? Obviously, the Swiss Franc de-pegged from the Euro and it looks like China and Russia are both moving in the direction of de-pegging from the USD eventually. Or, is this never going to happen anyway? Thanks for everything!