Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

It's done

possum

Possum told you it was done on Sunday and he was right. He's now telling you the exchange for non-believers starts next week. For possum it's over, he got an invite and the jet is flying him and momma to Vegas tomorrow for a preferential exchange for high end clients. If your belief would of been a thimble full of mine, you would be on the Gulfstream tomorrow too. It's psrrrrttyyyy time!!!!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 8

***///

Any chance we could run interference and get a posse up to Vegas to save POSSUM from his pitiful self...?

He's likely handing his IQD over to a gypsy who's going to give him a case of Scotch for the lot of it.

Since when are marsupials allowed on Gulfstreams anyway...?

Maybe we should just call the SPCA now.

***///

ROBBBY --- is that a wee Piglet with a white mohawk...?  :o

It's SOOOO cute !   ^_^

• Upvote 3

Be careful, Possum.

You're walking a very fine line

between Possumville and

Luigiland.

Don't be a Luigi.

Luigi would start a thread with

"It's Done".

I expect a Possum thread to start with

"The Voices Are Screamin' That It's Done!!!"...

• Upvote 3

Possum and momma or cashing in; in Vegas ......are the voices screaming or are they chanting? Did momma tell you to slow down on the gallons of whiskey again possum? Its OK when you hallucinate,things happen when you're drinking, it happens to the best of us! But please do elaborate!!!! :)

Edited by jobug38

Be careful, Possum.

You're walking a very fine line

between Possumville and

Luigiland.

Don't be a Luigi.

Luigi would start a thread with

"It's Done".

I expect a Possum thread to start with

"The Voices Are Screamin' That It's Done!!!"...

Good one

Possum and momma or cashing in; in Vegas ......are the voices screaming or are they chanting? Did momma tell you to slow down on the gallons of whiskey again possum? Its OK when you hallucinate,things happen when you're drinking, it happens to the best of us! But please do elaborate!!!! :)

Are you asking a possum to elaborate?

58ea5dda48378608a5b97ead881d562ee01b93c5

Wasn't aware they had such a long tongue....

AND HOW MANY TIMES HAS A CERTAIN SOMEBODY SAID 'THANKS' ? :o

:D :D :D

US Debt numbers

• Upvote 1

Possom, when I told them to call you and tell you it was done, they meant the tier 3 cashout was over with.  You missed it ole buddie, us tier 3 good old boys already ran them out of booty............this Vegas is quite a place, sorry you missed out, i will be back in a few days with all the money, better luck next time ole all knowing Possom..............

"........................................remember.................................Vegas will exchange your money any day!"  "They have you lay it on the table...............................you throw the dice......................................and they put it in the safe!"    

"When you put IQD on the table they call security!"

"Stay thirsty my friends!"