Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

And Now For The Rest Of The Story...Stand-by For News.

Luigi1

from S3A...He Has Good News...Your comments.

Stage3Alpha:  

warrior March 13, 2015 at 3:17pm Copied From Twitter

JC@JCR3758    I will keep you informed here once I have confirmations!

JC @JCR3758  ·  Please standby and don't rock the boat as its approaching the shore. Just be ready and thankful for the blessing we are about to receive!

JC @JCR3758  ·  Hopefully the PTB acknowledge its success and implement the full release now. You will NOT need to be affiliated with any group to exchange

JC @JCR3758  · The process of exchanging has started in different countries but still under controlled conditions. We're very attentive of this development

JC @JCR3758  ·  Guys I want to caution you: yes it is true that we are extremely close to seeing the completion for all involved but we must stay grounded

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 9

this just in...TNT Tony claims banks are open on the weekend in Iraq...

TNT Tony  On television throughout the country, they are saying that the economic reforms are in their final stages to be completed in the next day, and one show said that it is complete.  This is all very public stuff.  

For those who have been watching, we have folks on both sides.  One family member is watching in the States and calling his father in Iraq to find out what he can see.  Banks are set up throughout the country tomorrow, when they normally are not open in Iraq.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Does ANYBODY read anything that Luigi posts anymore?  I see a post by him and sometimes , after seeing the topic, I'll read some of the responses just for Ha Ha's. Other than that, if it is from Luigi, it's GARBAGE !!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Does ANYBODY read anything that Luigi posts anymore?  I see a post by him and sometimes , after seeing the topic, I'll read some of the responses just for Ha Ha's. Other than that, if it is from Luigi, it's GARBAGE !!!!!!!!!!

I read everything he posts. :twothumbs:

-

• Upvote 3

***///

We all know that, man..... :confused2:  Don't harsh our mellow here, dude... B)  B) 

...  we love bashing the goorus .... it's a release, therapy to help us unwind while we wait....

Here, have some of this  :cigar:

Now relax and have some fun !

It's all groovy, bro... :wave:  :P

• Upvote 2

***///

We all know that, man..... :confused2:  Don't harsh our mellow here, dude... B)  B) 

...  we love bashing the goorus .... it's a release, therapy to help us unwind while we wait....

T

Great advice. You gals just put in my head Simon & Garfunkel........ "Slow down you move too fast. You got to make the morning last. Just kick in down the cobblestone. Lookin in for fun and FEELING GURUVEE!"

Luigi why do you even post this garbage ,surely you have better things to do my friend

He posts this garbage because he loves trash.

That's right.

After having my team take a break

from their official duties, they were

kind enough to run an exhaustive

skip trace on dear little Luigi.

Turn out the Luigi really is...

( insert drum roll here )

Ok... But it's not from him straight..He's a mere reporter of stuff ( call it whatever you want....smile)

You might object he could be more selective with what he chooses to report.....Fair enough

***///

Agreed

Great advice. You gals just put in my head Simon & Garfunkel........ "Slow down you move too fast. You got to make the morning last. Just kick in down the cobblestone. Lookin in for fun and FEELING GURUVEE!"

Edited by umbertino