Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

It's Friday...Time for another Conspiracy Theory.

Luigi1

from Guru Jester...

It's Friday...Time for another Conspiracy Theory As To Why No RV. Let's Blame O...Your Comments.

Jester's Place:  

[dinarrocks] My wife read on OWN that "O" will NOT sign off on RV unless he gets immunity from prosecution. Anyone heard that from any other site?

[Jester] dinarrocks EASY TO MAKE THAT ONE UP... NO WAY TO VET IT... HA!

[Jester] NO NEED TO SET YOUR SIGHTS ON THINGS THAT ARE UNPROVABLE...

[Jester] HI YA MODS, PEEPS, LURKERS, AND CRITTERS...

[dinarrocks] Jester Yeah, since they are the only ones who put it out, didn't put much stock in it... but could see him doing it though

[Jester] dinarrocks I WILL LIKE TO POINT OUT AGAIN AS I DID LAST NIGHT THAT I DO NOT BELIEVE THE US IS HOLDING IT UP RIGHT NOW... BELIEVE IRAQ HAS A FEW THINGS GOING ON.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

.......oh wait we're talking about Dinar..........nevermind.

***///

There are many who believe that BUSH set it up that when Iraq was ready to pull the switch, that they

would not be able to do it without the blessing of the sitting US Pres.

When you're an emerging nation, with a gold / asset-backed currency you're about to spring on the Universe,

why the hell would you need the blessing of a kommie puppet who's own Country's currency is krap...?  <_<

ANSWER:  ..........Ya don't.

• Upvote 2