Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

3rd tier (us) are exchanging right now.

Luigi1

from other sources...

Both Sources Claim We Are Exchanging Right Now. Your Comments.

3-12-15 jcnc: I'm chompin' at the bit....Exciting news... Yes, it's superfantastic ...as we say in dinarland...

My mother's childhood friend who is 90 lives in CA. I got him involved reluctantly and he bought dong from his local WF branch. He's old school and goes into the bank almost daily to check on his little private debit account which he used to buy dong.

Well, you guessed it, the teller that he uses who is his personal banker and who underwent 5 weeks of some kind of training recently, came up to him and asked him if he held dinar.

My friend said no but he had bought dong from that branch.

The banker told him "Well, DINAR IS EXCHANGING!!!"

My friend told him he was going to get an 800 number before he could exchange.

I told him "No, you don't!" Get an appointment! He's going to call me back and let me know what happens.

I thought the room needed a little boost so I shared it . I was down before the phone rang too! Now, I'm just shaking and nervous and ...and...and well, you know!

He called me at 10:44 PDT when he got back from the bank.

TNT:

[EvangeeGT] Wow! Just Now got a call from my friend that I am in a group here in Toronto Canada. We just now got a call from not the manager- but higher up.

He said they have been cashing people out now for two weeks! This must be the higher ups?

He told my friend that our groups are next week!

My friend asked him why not this week? We are waiting on his call!

REALLY Luigi, enough of this bullspit. Go to recraps site and stay there. Can't believe you gotta constantly post here.

My banker called me and said cash outs are happening right now.  Here's what you do:  drive to one of the newly remodeled Wendy's.  (must be the new designs...none of the old ones are participating)  When you place your order, you MUST say "I'm here for the exchange."  They will ask you how much you are exchanging and in what denominations.  (You can only exchange $5 million max per day)  They will tell you your total payout price.  When you get to the window, they will take your dinar and hand you a voucher for your amount of dinar x $3.21 (the exchange rate)  You must take that voucher within 10 banking hours to Western Union.  There they will take the voucher and give you a cash receipt for your voucher.  They will swipe your bank debit card.  Every day (7 days a week) your debit card account will be credited by Western Union $2150 until your voucher has been totally paid out. 

I forgot to say that when you place the initial order at Wendy's, in addition to receiving your dinar voucher, you will receive one apple, chicken, walnut Wendy's salad at no charge along with a medium drink. 

• Upvote 3

Luigi. I don't know you and I'm new on here, but it seems to me that you just pass along the lies. Why do you do that? Why don't you pass along facts. Your credibility rating would go up in leaps and bounds.

Do you know you are in the Rumors section Ohio? I know you are knew here but you logged into the rumor section so don't be mac about what you see,

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1