Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV Ten minutes Away.

Luigi1

from another source...

WE ARE WITHIN 10 MINUTES OF THE RV HAPPENING

3-11-2015   Intel Guru TNT Tony  [via Adept1] The RV could have been done a year ago, two years ago, and everything done up to today could have been done after the RV.   It might have been more dangerous, but that was the plan until those in key positions didn’t do what they agreed to do, once they were in power.  We report what is happening right now, what we see and what they are trying to get accomplished.  ...we have NEVER been in this position.  Even though we're within ten minutes of the RV happening, we were never in this place before, with all these parts done.  Everything is good, no bad news....they just don’t want everyone to know the exact day and time...we are there, numbers are there...All we’re waiting for is the moment of truth.  Everyone in key positions in the US and in Iraq are very excited today, and you should be too.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 14

Well...it looks like the 10 minutes have come & gone. It's been 18 hours since this was posted by TNT Tony.

10 MINUTES?

Well that gives me just enough time to tell the boss where he can stick this job! ;)

Oh no...I just told my boss to take this job & shove it 18 hours ago.

• Upvote 2

WOW I am sorry boss! I really do need this job! :(

***///

Aw, c'mon, RAT, you go to the gym alot.... you're too good lookin' to fire !  He's just jealous !  :lol:  :D

***///

Dang, SHABS -- you and Chuck Norris could be twins !   :shrug:

This BS may be my fault...I hired Luigi to change a tire on my Rec Vehicle (RV) and told him I was only 10 minutes away......he never showed!!

***///

That explains SO much !   :lmao:  :P

• Upvote 1

This just in...

TNT:

[EvangeeGT] Wow! Just Now got a call from my friend that I am in a group here in Toronto Canada. We just now got a call from not the manager- but higher up.

He said they have been cashing people out now for two weeks! This must be the higher ups?

He told my friend that our groups are next week!

My friend asked him why not this week? We are waiting on his call!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1