Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saturday .. Conference to activate the partnership between the public and private sectors

yota691

add this...

The advisory board determines Moaadaloda implementation of private sector strategy mechanisms

•  Published on Thursday 0.05 March / March 2015 12:36 Written by: Sheikh Salem Hits: 77

%D8%AB%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8BAGHDAD / Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network ( IMN )  - Chairman of the advisers in the Cabinet Thamer Ghadhban announced determine on the 18th of this month as the date for the development of mechanisms for implementing the strategy of theprivate sector in an expanded meeting, noting that the development strategy of the private sector within the government program.

He said Ghadhban's ( IMN ) that "an expanded meeting will be held on 18 of this month to take executive actions and recommendations for a roadmap private sector strategy launched by the Prime Minister middle of last month," explaining that "the meeting will include representatives from the government, the private sector and the United Nations."

It is noteworthy that the prime minister Haider al-Abadi announced (February 12, 2015), the launch of a strategy for the development of the private sector within the government curriculum, according to the government's commitment to the government program and care workers in the private sector.  

Economists and workers in the private sector and believes that the launch of the strategy will raise great weight on the oil sector and diversify the sources of the state.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/198580-parliamentary-member-in-the-economy-we-seek-to-activate-all-sectors-for-the-advancement-of-the-economy/#ixzz3UH3qx900

I had finished eating my bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios while expecting to hear something today.....guess I'll better get ready for some cheeseburgers shortly while still expecting to hear something today.  :shrug:

ohhh that sounds great, double burger for me thanks

I had finished eating my bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios while expecting to hear something today.....guess I'll better get ready for some cheeseburgers shortly while still expecting to hear something today. :shrug:

Gotta do pizza today freedom. It's Pi day!!

Eveything was cool until I got to this part:

"The government has launched an initiative and strategy to support the private sector, and is currently based in unannounced [/size]to be acted upon until [/size]2030[/size] for the [/size]development of this important economic sector[/size], and in [/size]three phases.[/size] " [/size]

Dose this mean that the final phase will be done in 2030?

I've always felt I wouldn't live to see this thing but that my children would reap the reward