Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly - 11 March 2015

Adam Montana

----------- continued.... ------------------

waitingondinar  Adam,  I have read a couple of different articles that stated it could be another couple of years for RV.  I thought the only thing
holding us up was the HCL.  Early on, Iraq said they agreed on everything, now it just keeps dragging on.  Where is the bottleneck now? Jan and Feb have passed and 1/4 the way through March.  Where do we stand with this never ending saga?  Your info is appreciated.

I don't know what other sources you're talking about, so I can't vouch for their credibility or the value of their comments. Sorry!

rsl1512  Hi Adam  Thank you for all you do!  With the exchange of the $50 dinar note you thought the time rate to exchange our dinars may be short like the 45 day exchange, Do you still feel that is still the case? I know the 50 exchange was due to a security and counterfit concern, Do you think we would have the same exchange time for the 25k notes even with all of the security features in the bills?

My opinion is like the weather man said... "no change".  :)

golfnsr  What are the ramifications on a Dinar RV given the Iranian military actively involved in fighting ISIS in Iraq?

Ramifications on a dinar RV... I'm not sure I know exactly where you're going with that. There are ramifications on a dinar RV no matter what you're pulling into the picture.

I don't think Iran has a huge impact on what the CBI will do with their money, so I'll settle for "not much".

nadia  Hi Adam...thank you for your kind response a few weeks ago.  I am truly grateful for all that you and your members do to keep us all informed.  I may not be a vet, but I am an air force brat!  So to my question.  I'm sure you have answered this, but I can't seem to find it.  Why do you think Iraq will RV after the HCL is passed?  What does passing the law have to do with it?  Again my apologies if I'm asking an obvious question...as always I will blame it on my not so true, hair color.

Hi Nadia! I've talked about that at length - I recently started tagging all my weekly updates with "Adam Montana Weekly", so people can find them easier. That should be a good start. :twothumbs:

Regarding your hair color, you can't use that as an excuse if you're a blonde. My wife is blonde, and unless she cheated on the test she's 2 points higher than me in IQ. (She rarely lets me forget it, either! :lol: )

Off-the-grid  Post RV, can't I exchange some of my dinar for dollars, and the rest for the new IQDs?  Wouldn't that enable me to greatly reduce my taxable event and hold IQD longer (assuming it will be a float)?

I am assuming the new notes will appear simultaneously with the RV.  Is this what you expect?

Hopefully we can hold some and let it rise.

Even more hopefully, we will have reason to. That will remain to be seen. Your tax question falls into the same category.

chess ADAM: Besides the HCL, might not Iraq first reaching a certain level in the importing and
exporting of goods, be just as important to the implementing of a RV?.....thanks

Important, of course! "Just as important"... No, not in my opinion. 

ezrapound  Adam, kudos to you and what you do. I have to ask though, how do you and quite a number of others maintain the faith with all this? I mean, it's been the same old let down now for almost 10 years for me...and we STILL haven't seen an r/v. Devout Dinarite that I have been for 10 years, I have to say my faith in this is wavering precariously.

I don't think it's been the "same old let down" - in fact, quite the opposite.

I know people who listened to the weekly pumpers that always talk about bank screens and inside info and yada yada... but for me, it's a steady progression of good news, with each bit getting me closer to the finish line.

Slow and steady will win the race, so I just stay patient.

double_duce_duce  Adam,in your opinion what is holding up the HCL to be voted on? thanks

"Nada", my friend! They are working through everything in a VERY timely manner in my opinion!

Annika  There's been a lot of articles from experts reporting to media about the zeros and oil and gas laws, I was hoping to hear something from you since it didn't seem to be from obvious no credible sources. What was your reaction,as well as your sources to the amount of info coming out regarding these articles, and any word from your people about the 50's being taken out and how that impacts their process for the other notes?

Zeros - my comment is the same as always. If they do it, they do it. But as much as they talk about doing it, they never actually do it, and I doubt they will do it.

I gave my opinion on the 50 notes last week - here's that link. 

====================

That's it for now - I'm going to keep an ear out for the final votes on the HCL, and I'll let you all know if I hear anything major.

Best and warmest RV regards to all!

:tiphat:

• Upvote 15

***///

Thank you  Mr.MONTANA !  Good talk... we always feel smarter after a visit with you  !   :tiphat:

And you have a swell calming effect on us, too.   ^_^

We hope EZRAPOUND feels the same way, we hate to see him becoming discouraged....

Hey EZRA... this is for you from 'OlSarge'sGals:hug:

Hi, BOOSTERB:wave:  ^_^

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 3

Thank you sir Adam and everyone else who keeps this train moving and it sounds like the ride may be over soon,we've waited this long so waiting a little longer won't make a difference to me. Thanks again Adam,your da man!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

***///

Thank you  Mr.MONTANA !  Good talk... we always feel smarter after a visit with you  !   :tiphat:

And you have a swell calming effect on us, too.   ^_^

We hope EZRAPOUND feels the same way, we hate to see him becoming discouraged....

Hey EZRA... this is for you from 'OlSarge'sGals:hug:

Hi, BOOSTERB:wave:  ^_^

Thanks ladies. Always a pleasure being around and smooched by beautiful ladies.

• Upvote 2

thanks for the weekly Goodman Adam.  

for all with questions about the 50 note, i did receive a confirmation from my broker that the CBI announced canceling the note.  i would have thought that the CBI would have put it in some official regulation but i guess Iraq will always be Iraq.  

• Upvote 3

One again you prove my dear mom (bless her soul) right....she always said "no news is good news"! In this case, not only is there "no news"(meaning bad)...but there is progressive good news!!! So once again....Sandfly Adam for all you and your wonderful Mods do and for keepin' us informed and grounded! :)

• Upvote 2