Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ISX Live Feed

moneysoon

Hello ISX-Men

I was pleasantly surprised to see the ISX site test their live feed today during trading. They were playing with the stock performance numbers during live trading. Interesting to see...

Blessings All,

• Upvote 2

slow and steady wins the race, with iraq.  better late than never i guess.

on another note, isn't it amazing how far North Bank has fallen??  talk about buying on a discount!  i wish i had unlimited capital to take advantage of some of these deals right now.  it almost hurts not to be able to buy more stocks.

• Upvote 1

Is anybody here with Aljazera brokerage? I am trying to wire money out and they are telling me that the CBI has currently suspended all outgoing wires through Iraqi banks. Anybody get the same? 

When was that today? did you send money recently ? 

Edited by MANNY99

ejack01,

I was/am aware of the same policy before the recent announcement that also occured last week. Ask again, but I suspect a good thing may be happening to cause the delay.

Good Morning ISX-Men

It seems they have worked the live feed issue out. BUYER's BONANZA  is wide open right now.

• Upvote 1

slow and steady wins the race, with iraq. better late than never i guess.

on another note, isn't it amazing how far North Bank has fallen?? talk about buying on a discount! i wish i had unlimited capital to take advantage of some of these deals right now. it almost hurts not to be able to buy more stocks.

I hear yah TrinityXchange,

I Just scooped up a couple million shares of Mosul Bank under .30 and soon North Bank. Once it drops a little lower its game on! Scoop it up while its low guys before the RV!!!

Edited by Captainron601
  • Upvote 2

They are still testing the feed out. I see some of the old ways of doing things still happening on the feed. We shall see. However, I believe this rally may be short lived. Get it while you can.

They are still testing the feed out. I see some of the old ways of doing things still happening on the feed. We shall see. However, I believe this rally may be short lived. Get it while you can.

i would love a second go round with swings like this.  once my money come out of AGM, i will never learn this lesson again.