Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Keywords: cash sales dollar continuously .. no ceilings on the withdrawal of funds

Markinsa

Issue 2403 - 03.11.2015 Print Date: 03/11/2015

Osama imitator
Denied the central bank to stop selling the dollar, pointing out that the bank gave the green light to implement the project to delete the zeros from the currency, while stressing taken new measures to trading in dollars, expect a decision parliamentary finance committee return dinar to his strength, returned central decisions b «good» because they challenge of smuggling currency out of the country. 

The decision of the parliamentary finance committee Ahmed meat Rashid said «the central bank's plan to abolish the daily auction of the coin and determine the amount of $ 75 million a day, is a good step to prevent foreign currency smuggling out of the country», indicating that «the decision returned good easily neutralized during this period». 

Rashid added by saying that «hard currency prices stabilized after a few days of taking the central bank's decision to cancel the daily auction, and that this contributed to the strengthening of the Iraqi dinar», expecting that «the coming days will witness the return of the dinar to the strength of the new».He stressed that «a meeting took place between the parliamentary Finance Committee and the Central Bank and has been discussed many issues, including the issue of the daily auction of the currency and strengthen the Iraqi currency», pointing out that «the formation of a small committee temporarily inside the Finance Committee to discuss the latest developments with the Central Bank by hosting maintain Keywords» . 

The governor of the bank on the Keywords during a press conference, held in the bank building area Jadiriya in Baghdad, said that «the central bank went to the new mechanisms on the sale of currency window after studying extensively formerly followed which affected one way or another on the market because they carry a lot of problems, including money laundering », pointing out that« the mechanism used currently maintain a market economy, as well as support for the dollar exchange rate against the dinar by linking foreign remittances through the financial deposit paid by the dealer before buying the goods are placed in banks abroad ,. and thus not join inconsistencies in dollars, and the entry of the goods entirely according to invoices submitted » He Keywords that «the cash sales to the dollar before the currency sale continuous window and there is a disruption, but it will be in a new way and there are no limits to the amounts for those wishing to obtain the dollar». 

On the other hand pointed Keywords that «the bank is heading in a real and effective support of private banks in Iraq by persuading the government to develop a financial deposit in those banks as well as dealing with the outgoing ones in the state departments of all instruments », adding that« the bank is considering now deposit law is now under preparation and if completed it during the next few days will pay to the Board House of Representatives for approval. » 

He revealed Keywords that «the process of deleting the zeros constant currency has not canceled but is now in preparation and study the subject and to say the least over the next three years, largely will be worked out because this is an important administrative and financial operations can not rush it.»

• Upvote 8

"the process of deleting the zeros constant currency has not canceled but is now in preparation and study the subject and to say the least over the next three years, largely will be worked out because this is an important administrative and financial operations can not rush it.»"

"operations can not rush it.»" ---- :rocking-chair: ----I kinda figured this part out already!!!!!!!!!!! 

• Upvote 6

***///

DENISCANADA --- very cool !  Bet our FLY is glad they didn't name some hell-hole sand pit after him !  :lol:

So, "... return of the Dinar to the strength of the new..."  not the Sadaam rate... but more than the Kuwaiti Dinar surely... :)

Somewhere in there is a rate I'm sure we can all live with...

then wait n' watch it rise.... how long, how long...?

"...the coming days..."  sigh... :confused2:

• Upvote 3

OK..... MY KEYWORDS are: Hurry, Now, GO RV, 1:1, waiting, 10 years, its time, March, April, this year, soon....ect...

hows that for keywords......  :twothumbs:

GO RV

I am right with you, my friend.  Let's get it done! 

• Upvote 3

Any great movement at all would be monumental to me ! It's like lead, follow or get the heck out of my way ! There is nobody on planet earth that can call us impatient. Thanks Markinsa !

You said the Key Word ..... Movement...Just had one a Month ago... Thanks Marinsa

• Upvote 1