Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IQD May Come Out At 1=1 Then Float From There.

Luigi1

from another source...

Kaps believes that the IQD will come out at 1 to 1 then float higher over a two year period. At the end of two years the process to delete the zeros will be completed.

3-10-2015   Newshound Guru Kaperoni  Article quote:  "preparations for this process began, but will not end, and it will take some years to come long"..."the fact that the process will raise the exchange of currency and improve its value in the domestic and global market"    [It still looks like we are a way off the RV.]   there is no overnight RV.  the float or unpegging of the dinar to the dollar will allow the dinar to rise gradually over time as investment flows into Iraq.  As stated already by the CBI they expect this process to take at least 2 years or more to complete.  This is not an overnight event.

MistaMista  I am seeing statements that an RV is impossible due to the current money supply of the Iraqi Dinar. The issue stated is that an RV would cause the dinar to be valued more than the value of current total money supply of all currencies global.

I am reviewing figures at http://www.tradingec...money-supply-m0. You can also check the M1 and M2 figures there.

Currently, "narrow money" or cash and coin IQD in circulation, or MO plus M1, equals 138698 IQD Billion (MO=66047 IQD Bill, M1=72651 IQD Bill).

By comparison, USD MO = 3840341 USD Billion, M1 = 2824.10 USD Bill.

THE AMOUNT OF CASH IN CIRCULATION WILL NOT CHANGE, ONLY ITS VALUE.

If IQD reinstates at a rate relative to previous (3.22 dollar per dinar) plus 20% for inflation, or near $4 per dinar, then we have following figures - let's use $4 per dinar for ease of calcuation, therefore dinar moves from .00086 dinar per dollar to .25 dinar per dollar.

In order for IQD to move to $4 per dinar, or .00086 to .25 dollar,  .25 divided by .00086 = 290.7 times .00086 to get to .25.

Iraq MO plus M1 138698 times 290.7 = 40,319508.6 billion dollars worth of dinar, or over $40 trillion USD.
~~~

Read More

Mista Mista believes the IQD cannot support $4 & must come out at 1 to 1.

If the IQD RVed at 4 USD to 1 IQD that would be 2 times all the currencies in all the countries in all the world.

You do the math.

Edited by Markinsa
Removed Link : See Forum Rules
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 4

GM Luigi,

Gave you a +1 to help out. I do not believe in just giving -'s just because it is fashionable. It seems that most have double standards. Lots post rumors and get +'s, yet when you do it is negs.

Stay strong, this ride will be over soon I hope.

pp

• Upvote 3

GM Luigi,

Gave you a +1 to help out. I do not believe in just giving -'s just because it is fashionable. It seems that most have double standards. Lots post rumors and get +'s, yet when you do it is negs.

pp

Agreed PP.

• Upvote 1

GM Luigi,

pp

Thanks dude. Folks forget this is the rumor section.

• Upvote 3

Kaps believes that the IQD will come out at 1 to 1 then float higher over a two year period.

3-10-2015   Newshound Guru Kaperoni  Article quote:  "preparations for this process began, but will not end, and it will take some years to come long"..."the fact that the process will raise the exchange of currency and improve its value in the domestic and global market"    [It still looks like we are a way off the RV.]   there is no overnight RV.  the float or unpegging of the dinar to the dollar will allow the dinar to rise gradually over time as investment flows into Iraq.  As stated already by the CBI they expect this process to take at least 2 years or more to complete.  This is not an overnight event.

No He Does NOT Say That It Will Come Out At 1 To 1 ! :blink:

He Says NO Overnight RV And That It Will Rise Gradually ! :o

If Ur Gonna Spam The Rumor Section Every Fricken' Day With A Mishmash Of A Half A Dozen Partial Threads

Then At Least Attempt To Read The Crap Ur Subjecting Others To View Before Incorrectly Summarizing It ! <_<

:D:D:D

• Upvote 7

No He Does NOT Say That It Will Come Out At 1 To 1 ! :blink:

He Says NO Overnight RV And That It Will Rise Gradually ! :o

If Ur Gonna Spam The Rumor Section Every Fricken' Day With A Mishmash Of A Half A Dozen Partial Threads

Then At Least Attempt To Read The Crap Ur Subjecting Others To View Before Incorrectly Summarizing It ! <_<

:D :D :D

Several others believe Iraq can't come out with $3.90 at this time. There are some articles today & from yesterday leaning towards 1 to 1. Even Kaps claimed that in recent weeks. Kaps even thought that Iraq is not ready for a raise in the value of the IQD, period. Who knows...things could change tomorrow.

• Upvote 1

this just in...

high today for the U S Dollar 98.49 now at 98.36

[fox] wow... the dollar has jumped to 98.6630 :)

[rickyt] fox ~ Oh my God, really? The Dollar?

[fox] rickyt i just looked 98.6730 thats the high for the day

[sallypuff] Is the strategy to get the dollar up to the maximum without appearing to have been manipulated, which it has been, so when it drops some, it will still look good?

[fox] Sallypuff thats what im thinking... and im thinking that the IQD as the Reserve Currency for the USA adds GOLD BACKED CURRENCY TO OUR ASSET SHEET :)

[sallypuff] IMO I don't think the dollar will stay at that level or higher very long.

rickyt] fox ~ So the dollar is almost worth a dollar. Hmm.

[sallypuff] fox - a wise statement. Man, those foxes are smart. That's why they are hard to catch.

[sallypuff] fox - do you think the RV will occur when the dollar is on par or at $1.00?

[fox] Sallypuff like Tony & D C said... can be at anytime :)

Alohadinar: On the call yesterday DC said: DC: On Fri. we said 3-4 days and today the answer is the same. We are sitting on GO! That’s it. Still within that window. It could be the Iraq time or U.S. time, so we are definitely getting towards the end of that window.

[fox] Sallypuff i remember back less than say 8 months ago the dollar was hanging around 78 , 79 and 80 cents for a couple of years anyway... now look at it :)

[sallypuff] Fox - yes, and the only thing that would have any non-artificial reason to bring it up for part of the increase would be the perceived safety due to us supposedly having a stable government.

[fox] well... looks like the dollar just has to increase another 1 and 3/8 ( .37 ) cents and we will have a full dollar value :) :) wow…..and that can happen in one day imo

[fox] the dow lost 332 points today also uuuummmm

• Upvote 1