Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Between speculators and the central procedures dollar exchange rate up to the highest rate in two years

yota691

In certain professions they say, "ANY publicity is good publicity." I'm inclined to think ANY movement is good movement!

Yeah right try saying that after a trip to your local Mexican restaurant and eating jalapenos and sucking down shots of tequila like you were 30 again.   

• Upvote 3

1228 dinar to the dollar.!!

The Dollar is king. Nobody wants to use the weak dinar.!

I believe this is an strategy of the CBI to collect more 000's notes from the streets.!

They continue reducing the note count from 4 billions to 1 billion.

Just my opinion.!

Go CBI

Go Dinar

Go Strong 1+

• Upvote 2

interesting article. It seems like when they stopped the auctions the dollar supply in the market became less. there for the rise in the cost of buying a dollar. 

another statement says there hard currency will cover 1 1/2  of the dinars. what exactly does this mean. is it 1166 to 1 or 1 to 1. so if you take the amount of hard currency they have and find out what 150% of that is would you not have there money supply. I don't know. just a theory on my part. I will go back to sleep now.

• Upvote 2

I see this good.   I see it as he says, a transition to the new policy.  I would think it would have to go up first and then when they get confidence in the dinar; (with what ever mechanisms the use to produce that)  then the dinar with gain value and either they will see that it is worthy and RV it at the right time, or float it as it appears to be doing now but managed.   I am far from a economist and it's just my lousy opinion, but it sure feels right and I work on premonition majority of the time.  That's why my opinion is worth less than 2 cents.   I just throw it out there and all you wonderful critical thinkers who are great with math and banking take it and make calculations.  I love you smart people!!

Well, apparently "we" are part of the problem, being "speculators" and all. Lol. My thoughts are this is an opinion piece and taking it as such. Have a great day all!

I read it as speculators on the dollar.  Buying dollars is not as it was and there is confidence (demand) for the dollar and shut it down to return to the previous.  (which I think are auctions if it fails to rise in value with the new mechanisms)  See this quote:

llustrates the relationship in an interview with Alsumaria News for, "This rise is due to speculators in the dollar and some groups that were subsist on the bank auction before," he said, adding that "the bank expected for such a rise in the dollar, which is unjustified and unreasonable and real at the same time ".

Keywords and pointed out that, "This rise is considered normal when you move from one stage to another or from one mechanism to a new mechanism to sell the currency."

Just again, my opinion and I ain't no economist but I see this as what they expected.  They need for the Iraqi people to have confidence in their dinar and that is the transition I think we are going threw before they can make a move on the rate.  Make sure it's stable first and the mechanisms are working.

• Upvote 3

There's a tunnel!!!!???? I'm so sick to my stomach as it is because of all this. Pleeeeeeeeeease just get this rv'd!!!! pleeeeease! on my knees beggin!

Hang in there Deb,we all want this to be over,hopefully sooner rather then later we can get this party started. Peace

• Thanks 1

Sunni Tribes And Iraqi Military Score Victories Against ISIS In Anbar With 'Tunnel Warfare'

ISTANBUL -- Sunni tribal fighters in Iraq's Anbar province are fighting without the missiles and other heavy weaponry promised by the U.S., but they are scoring successes anyway against the Islamic State group with unconventional, and far less technological, methods. In a partnership with elite Iraqi military units, tribal fighters are digging tunnels throughout Anbar near the militants' outposts, lining them with explosives and detonating them.

Fighters on the front line in Ramadi told International Business Times this kind of tunnel warfare has helped them kill dozens of militants of the Islamic State group, also known as ISIS or ISIL, in the past week, giving them the upper hand in the 2-month-old battle. Iraqi security forces announced this week that with the help the the Sunni tribes, they had pushed ISIS out of al-Baghdadi, a town that hosts hundreds of U.S. personnel at the Ain al-Asad air base.

"Iraqi Security Forces and Tribal Fighters from the Anbar region have successfully cleared al-Baghdadi of [iSIS], retaking both the police station and three Euphrates River bridges," said defense officials from the U.S.-led coalition against ISIS, as quoted by the Hill.

Videos obtained by IBTimes show members of the Iraqi military, the Anbar Central Command -- a security force that patrols the province -- and Sunni tribal fighters installing explosives in a tunnel in Ramadi. In the video, men are seen crawling out of the tunnels after finishing their dig to the ISIS outposts. Several men are seen talking about how one of the tunnel explosions killed nearly 50 ISIS militants in one day in February.

Iraqi soldiers and tribal fighters built the tunnels after weeks of battling ISIS with dwindling resources and delays in lethal aid from the United States.

The U.S. support is funded by the Iraq Train and Equip Fund, included under the defense budget's Overseas Contingency Operations allotment. That fund allocates money to the Iraqi military and to Kurdish militias, and to training and equipping tribal forces. As part of the fiscal year 2015 budget, the U.S. allocated more than $24 million of the fund to tribal security forces.

But the U.S. has not sent the Sunni tribes in Anbar any weapons since December though shipments of military gear such as bulletproof vests and helmets continued. Without another shipment of weapons, the Sunni tribes said they would not be able to keep ISIS from advancing toward Baghdad.

Now, though, the Sunni fighters have found a way to begin pushing ISIS out of Anbar, and they are proving successful. The tactic is now being used by the Iraqi military and other tribal fighters in other major battle zones such as Tikrit.

As ISIS begins to retreat from Anbar, the group is relocating east to places such as Hawija where the militants are focusing their efforts on creating a new base. Controlling Hawija would give ISIS access to a road that leads to the Baiji refinery, which the group lost to the Iraqi military in November. The oil fields surrounding Kirkuk, however, are a long distance from Hawija and are still under the control of Kurdish forces.

http://www.ibtimes.com/sunni-tribes-iraqi-military-score-victories-against-isis-anbar-tunnel-warfare-1842838

I see this good.   I see it as he says, a transition to the new policy.  I would think it would have to go up first and then when they get confidence in the dinar; (with what ever mechanisms the use to produce that)  then the dinar with gain value and either they will see that it is worthy and RV it at the right time, or float it as it appears to be doing now but managed.   I am far from a economist and it's just my lousy opinion, but it sure feels right and I work on premonition majority of the time.  That's why my opinion is worth less than 2 cents.   I just throw it out there and all you wonderful critical thinkers who are great with math and banking take it and make calculations.  I love you smart people!!

I read it as speculators on the dollar.  Buying dollars is not as it was and there is confidence (demand) for the dollar and shut it down to return to the previous.  (which I think are auctions if it fails to rise in value with the new mechanisms)  See this quote:

llustrates the relationship in an interview with Alsumaria News for, "This rise is due to speculators in the dollar and some groups that were subsist on the bank auction before," he said, adding that "the bank expected for such a rise in the dollar, which is unjustified and unreasonable and real at the same time ".

Keywords and pointed out that, "This rise is considered normal when you move from one stage to another or from one mechanism to a new mechanism to sell the currency."

Just again, my opinion and I ain't no economist but I see this as what they expected.  They need for the Iraqi people to have confidence in their dinar and that is the transition I think we are going threw before they can make a move on the rate.  Make sure it's stable first and the mechanisms are working.[/size]

I hadn't thought of in terms of USD speculation but you're probably right. +1. As with any commodity, gold, silver, currency, it is all speculation and subject to market fluctuations.

• Upvote 1

• Agency eighth day
  • March 10, 2015, 12:39
  •  
  • 115 Reading

BAGHDAD - ((eighth day)) Confirmed economist Majid picture, on Tuesday, that the high dollar prices in Iraq has nothing to do with the withdrawal of cash from the Iraqi market.   He said that the picture of "high dollar is a throwback cash market reaction to certain actions taken by the central bank, after that compelled him several budget controls," he said, adding that "this increase has nothing to withdraw cash from the Iraqi market."   He added that "the dollar is rising financial speculation, and the measures taken by the Central Bank, which will lead to the reduction of these speculations."   The Central Bank of Iraq, announced the sales price of foreign currency, on Tuesday, against the Iraqi dinar, which saw the US dollar price of a small decline in sales in front of the Iraqi dinar, registering a drop 7 cents against the dinar. ST |

The problem is due to the strength of the dollar. Highest I've ever seen. Watch for the FED to raise rates REAL SOON !!! That may help the exchange rate more in our favor. I'm not an economist, JMHO.

You said a mouthful with the word... Fed to raise rate in which the dollar is being manipulated....some claim it strong :shakehead: .. as stated manipulated...we all will witness this crash hit violently...once it raised...as stated by my economist friend...+1 and GM

• Upvote 1