Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A Big Bank Announcement Tomorrow.

Luigi1

from another source...

3-9-15 MarkZ: Tuesday?

There is a tremendous amount of intel pointing to a big announcement tomorrow. The banking side seems to think we are there.

I honestly am not sure, I am getting mixed information from the Iraqi side right now that is pointing to “not quite yet”.

On the banking side I am repeatedly being told there will be a wait of up to ten days between the announcement and anyone having any money.

Treat it as rumor, remember NO ONE will know the exact process until it happens.

Try not to get your proverbial panties in a wad worrying about good guys, bad guys, banking specifics and etc. until this occurs.

Worry is a fool’s game, keep working, keep striving, keep grounded and stay blessed.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 18

but  in reality ,,,  I  thought  there would have been a  few more bank  post  today  .......   so  if  nothing  pans out  this  week   ,  I am pre paired  ------  for  another year  of  going on living  life  and having fun .....  while   luigi  keeps  us  posted on the rumors  front !  --------  1 2016  dead  ahead 

"............................................as the most interesting man in the world...........I say...........when you are walking through the farmers field.......don't step in the Luigi!"

"Stay thirsty my friends!"

• Upvote 3

My blessed Mother worked at a bank starting as a teller in 1963 and retiring in 1985 as a vice president of the bank. A real trailblazer for a woman in a male dominated profession back in the 60s. I asked her about her interpretation of this rumor and she is of the opinion it has to do with free steak knives or toaster. Finally, I have a bank story.

• Upvote 3