Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

50 Note Not Canceled

TrinityeXchange

Was listening to Breitling's show today and he says that, according to his channels that have communication with some of banking entities in Iraq, the 50 note is not being canceled.  According to Breitling, the banks have no idea about any official notice from the CBI regarding canceling the 50 note.  If this is true, the 50 note is still viable which also MIGHT mean there will be an RV before the float.  

This gets crazier by the day.  Supposing Breitling's intel is correct, someone out there is using media to ****** 50 notes....who would do that??

strange

• Upvote 2

I really respect and trust Breitling, even though he says we have to wait for further clarification on this issue.  And at least in the meantime, it means that we're back to his earlier projection that Iraq will start with a $.35 to .45 bump in the rate and float up  from there.  This is GREAT news to me!

• Upvote 2

This whole investment have been strange to say the least - The moment we think Iraq is making progress then theirs another hold-up?  This is SO Frustrating and NO ONE have any idea whats going on any more in Iraq - We just have to continue and wait!!! Now been waiting over 7 plus years and counting ....... :confused2:

i am out on the CBI official website and can't seem to find any notice of the canceled 50 note.  is anyone able to find any official notice?

You have to change to the News and Announcements Page and then turn on the Arabic and then translate to see it.

press release ) due to stop the public from trading cash paper category ( 50 ) dinars 

25/02/2015

Edited by Markinsa
Changed "change the" to "change to"
  • Upvote 4

You have to change to the News and Announcements Page and then turn on the Arabic and then translate to see it.

press release ) due to stop the public from trading cash paper category ( 50 ) dinars 

25/02/2015

I am on the 'News and Announcements' page.  The only announcements I see are from 2014.  One from August the other from February.  Where are you seeing a 2015 announcement??

thanks Markinsa

nevermind!  now i see it.  i did what you said and changed from English to Arabic.  Thank you!!

Edited by Markinsa
Changed "change the" to "change to"
  • Upvote 1

i am out on the CBI official website and can't seem to find any notice of the canceled 50 note.  is anyone able to find any official notice?

Found this one but doesn't make if official IMO. Shows links to other sites.

http://www.keyc.com/story/28249986/central-bank-of-iraq-to-remove-50-dinar-banknotes-from-circulation-on-april-30-2015

I just had my Arabic friend interpret the posting.  How on earth is this official??  There is no signature by the governor or stamp from the CBI.  Here is what it says according to his interpretation to me just now.  I notice that on the CBI website it as "Press Release" tagged to the posting:

Cetral Bank Memorandum

According to the law 56 year 2004 and section 36.

They decided to withdraw the 50 dinar bill because no one is using them.  And the banks will have to replace it with whatever and deposit it to the central bank.  and that is for 2 months starting march 1st to the end of april.  afterwards the 50 dinar bill will be canceled and nobody is going to accept. 

No stamp or signature 
Edited by TrinityeXchange
  • Upvote 1

I just had my Arabic friend interpret the posting.  How on earth is this official??  There is no signature by the governor or stamp from the CBI.  Here is what it says according to his interpretation to me just now.  I notice that on the CBI website it as "Press Release" tagged to the posting:

Cetral Bank Memorandum

According to the law 56 year 2004 and section 36.

They decided to withdraw the 50 dinar bill because no one is using them.  And the banks will have to replace it with whatever and deposit it to the central bank.  and that is for 2 months starting march 1st to the end of april.  afterwards the 50 dinar bill will be canceled and nobody is going to accept. 

No stamp or signature 

Article 36 Redemption of currency

1. The CBI may decide to redeem banknotes or coins by issuing, free of charge, other banknotes or coins in equivalent amounts. A decision to redeem banknotes or coins shall be issued in the form of a regulation of the CBI specifying the period during which the exchange shall take place and the locations and times at which withdrawn banknotes or coins shall be presented for redemption.

-

There is just no way that this is going to be a LOP, I'm not superstitious LOP LOP LOP !  Now there I said it...........Iraq is just not going to go through all of this trouble to do that, Iraq is systematically setting up their currency reforms. I just don't want to be another year older but I guess the alternative is worse. Come on baby !   

• Upvote 2

Was listening to Breitling's show today and he says that, according to his channels that have communication with some of banking entities in Iraq, the 50 note is not being canceled.  According to Breitling, the banks have no idea about any official notice from the CBI regarding canceling the 50 note.  If this is true, the 50 note is still viable which also MIGHT mean there will be an RV before the float.  

This gets crazier by the day.  Supposing Breitling's intel is correct, someone out there is using media to ****** 50 notes....who would do that??

strange

Thanks TX

I heard this from another source yesterday as well. S T R A N G E....

Things just keep getting stranger!

I never believed the LOP theory myself but, it seems that ANYTHING is possible when it comes to Iraq.

• Upvote 2

Correct me if I am wrong but isn't breitling connected to those dinar dealers

Treasury vault

And easydinar

I sold all my 50s and came out with more dinars

me too, I sold all my 50's on fleabay and then bought 4 times as many in 25K notes

:nothingtoadd:

I needed to change my post count. I did not like the number.

+1

• Upvote 1