Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

George Haygood,I too prayed for wisdom as a young man.I did this almost everyday.I was always a pretty sharp guy but that's not the same as being wise.of course I did not get my wisdom overnight.It took many,many years and a lot of failures and pain.I think that through the years I have gotten what I prayed for and I am ever thankful to our lord.Truly I am not a weeper but I do cry for humanity.I will own up to my mistakes come Judgment day and will take what my good lord decides for me with no contempt.I don't understand the super rich people of this world and maybe that is a weakness I should work on.I could do so much good works with that kind of money.I'm sorry.I am rambling now.PLEASE be good to each other and take care of one another.give as much as you can to those who don't have.Please don't pass the homeless on the street without giving them something,anything.treat everyone with dignity and respect no matter what their stature is.we ARE all the same from the garbage man to the ceo.Thank you for being my brothers and sisters.

Grazie SW

I don't pray for wealth I pray for favor! I receive favor from men & women all things fall in line including wealth. All of God's servants were very wealthy people. There is nothing wrong with being wealthy, its what you do with the wealth that can cause separation from God.  :twocents:

Favor? Call it what you like but a dog is a dog however you wanna call it!

"All of God's servants were very wealthy people"???????????

Really? LOL

Next you will say that Jesus was too huh? LOL

Edited by gymrat76541

• 2 weeks later...

Well, week 4 down the tubes, with one day left! Looks like we are in for a longer wait now! It just makes me sick! I'm going now, to put my few collectibles back up out sight & out of mind. Now, I'm just going to wait on Adam's text. Thanks to the little "o's" foreign policy, in Iraq! This little subversive caused this delay, by his policy! All I can do now is count the months till he is nothing but a very very bad memory! i'm just wondering how long its going to take to repair the damage, this subversive has caused. It may never be fixed! The republican party does not have the guts to do it. They are Sorry Lot Too! Sorry for the rant! I was hoping to quit my job this month and retire! Its a good thing, I have a plan and a plan to act! The plan now is to go get a Bottle of red bull and a jug of crown! Crown-Bomb! Maybe, I'll share one with Randallin one of these days! Over & Out!!! :salute:

Well, week 4 down the tubes, with one day left! Looks like we are in for a longer wait now! It just makes me sick! I'm going now, to put my few collectibles back up out sight & out of mind. Now, I'm just going to wait on Adam's text. Thanks to the little "o's" foreign policy, in Iraq! This little subversive caused this delay, by his policy! All I can do now is count the months till he is nothing but a very very bad memory! i'm just wondering how long its going to take to repair the damage, this subversive has caused. It may never be fixed! The republican party does not have the guts to do it. They are Sorry Lot Too! Sorry for the rant! I was hoping to quit my job this month and retire! Its a good thing, I have a plan and a plan to act! The plan now is to go get a Bottle of red bull and a jug of crown! Crown-Bomb! Maybe, I'll share one with Randallin one of these days! Over & Out!!! :salute:

Sorry you feel this way, Artitech.....I  understand about the fact you were hoping to quit your job and retire

I do hope your mood will change quickly and you'll feel better . Ciao

• Upvote 1

No RV will happen before April 30, 2015 due to the 50 dinar recall as most felt it was a test for the CBI. If an RV happens before then sure we will all be happy. Not to burst bubbles. but don't expect honey where there are no bees.

Well, I'll expect to have some more Jack Daniels Honey straight whiskey drinks for happy hour....this RV's looking to pop probably 2016 if nothing happens before/after Ramadan. 

Just my sad opinion...anyone's welcome to join me at the bar.  <_<  -_-  :unsure:  :facepalm:  :confused2:

• Upvote 1