Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary Finance: grades will be launched in September next

yota691

• Agency eighth day
  • March 8, 2015, 14:29
  •  
  • 52 Reading

BAGHDAD - ((eighth day)) Revealed the parliamentary finance committee member Raad Aldhlki that the launch of the grades in two phases in the month this March and in September next.   He's Aldhlki ((eighth day)) that "in spite of obstruction pass the budget, but the Finance Committee, insisted on the allocation of functional degrees in the budget of 2015".   He added: "The launch of the first meal of the grades will be launching the second meal in the month of September next."   Parliament passed last Thursday's budget of $ 119 trillion dinars and a deficit of 25 trillion dinars based on the export of 2.9 million barrels and is priced at $ 56. ST |

• Upvote 1

Well if they launch the "grades" that are 25000 and 10000 and 5000 in March then we know that the LD grades will be launched in Sept.  which indicates the RV should happen just before in AUGUST....

If the grades launched in March are the LD's then the RV should happen in the "coming days"....

IMHO

I hope  you are in line with  the thought process  that  central bank is in !   as always  we  must wait ..... either for them too  post pone ,  or ,  do away  with the large  grades ! ....  but  I gotta  hope with you  key lime  -----  put  a value on this mess  ............ .0009  isn`t   doing well at all

I knew that if we went past January, we would go to September.

There gonna wait for the Shemeta to end.

And the next"biblical year" starts on September 12th.

That is the year of, "Jubilee".

EVERYTHING is gonna be O.K..

Let it go on September 13th - good enough for me to celebrate my birthday, ALL VODKA AND WHISKEY SHOTS WILL BE ON MEEEEEEE!!  :twothumbs:

Now its September? :butt-kicking:

I know....... :mad:  :mad:  :mad: ........Im feeling the same way....... :butt-kicking:

Works for me.

Not me I want it NOW.......... :cowboy2:

I knew that if we went past January, we would go to September.

There gonna wait for the Shemeta to end.

And the next"biblical year" starts on September 12th.

That is the year of, "Jubilee".

EVERYTHING is gonna be O.K..

Man I can't believe this........... :facepalm1:  :facepalm:       Please someone say it isn't so....... :praying:

• Upvote 2

History of edits:: 3/9/2015 12:18 • 49 visits readable
story_img_54fd47cbf0cd8.jpg
{Baghdad: Euphrates News} picked Iraqi newspapers different titles, most notably the launch of grades during the month of March of this bank and the center of the strategy adopted, new Khmh last for years and addresses of other ... 
Sabah 
businessmen donate in support of the security forces and the crowd Popular 
Central tends to adopt a strategy of last 5 years term Abadi cost economically team to rationalize expenditure and maximize industrial production Abdul-Mahdi, recognizes the need to involve the provinces producing oil and recent file demanding Law 21 Washington calls its businessmen to invest in Maysan and open the door of the study in universities justice energy parliamentary: transfer powers and the oil ministry to the provinces comes after the application of provincial law a member of the parliamentary Economy: we seek to activate all sectors for the advancement of the economy Hanwha Korean proceed with the seven complexes remaining from the neighborhood {a} in the project Basmajh New Morning Turkey lend Kurdistan $ 500 million versus crude oil Zora Zora's Finance Committee: a government plan to release of grades, starting from March current time Keywords: Central introduces a strategy to keep the Atar.anthy

Parliamentary Finance: grades will be launched next month

By alhaj 9/3/2015 3:16 | Number of Views: 1

Font Size: font_decrease.gif font_enlarge.gif
NB-116295-635517370473042222.jpg

Revealed the parliamentary finance committee member Raad Aldhlki that the launch of the grades in two phases in the month this March and in September next.

Aldhlki said that "in spite of obstruction pass the budget, but the Finance Committee, insisted on the allocation of functional degrees in the 2015 budget."

He added: "The launch of the first meal of the grades will be launching the second meal in the month of September next."

Parliament passed last Thursday's budget of $ 119 trillion dinars and a deficit of 25 trillion dinars based on the export of 2.9 million barrels and is priced at $ 56

Parliamentary Finance: The government launched a volunteer dues and began their salaries

09/03/2015 11:25 | Number of Views: 50

Font Size: font_decrease.gif font_enlarge.gif

Trend Press - Special /

Parliamentary Finance Committee confirmed on Monday, the central government launched a volunteer dues and began their salaries in the form of meals, referring to the late receipt of dues because of some administrative and regulatory procedures.

The committee member said Najiba Najib said in an interview for "direction Press" it's supposed to all the volunteers received their salaries after the federal government launched receivables, indicating that it was approved amounts within the general budget allocated by 60 billion dinars for the forces of volunteers

She added that the government embarked on disbursement of those salaries, likely that the delay in the distribution process for being is in the form of meals and because of some of the audit, regulatory and administrative matters to the process of handing salaries measures.

The religious authority had demanded earlier not to delay the armed forces and volunteers from salaries, supplies and armaments benefits, saying they are "suffering from the difficult and urgent need of the circumstances."