Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam's Update 3-11-2015

TexasGranny

Good Morning Adam,

I have had dinar for several years but just recently joined your site. I have family that contantly talk about you and your knowledge of what is going on. When i joined i was expecting more insite on everything that is going on..i know you do weekly posts. but as things are moving so quickly could you give yp a drive by.. instead of just basically saying theres alot going on. wait and see ? dont mean any disrepect.. i was just disappointed there is not more input from you. i have read your books which were great but alot has went on since then..thank you adam

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Hey Adam..  thanks for all you do.. 

With the recent reports of the strength of the dollar increasing around the world...  Wouldn't you think that a revalue to match the dollar 1:1 would be more attractive to Iraq now more then ever?  Or, [rethinking this...] would it have been far more to their benefit to revalue when the dollar was at a low point several years ago? 

Adam, thank you for all you do...... but I have to ask you the hard question, hoping not to open any can of worms for you but, for those of us who are awaiting your text notification should the dinar RV, have you ever considered running a test to ensure you system works?

• Upvote 2

There's been a lot of articles from experts reporting to media about the zeros and oil and gas laws, I was hoping to hear something from you since it didn't seem to be from obvious no credible sources. What was your reaction,as well as your sources to the amount of info coming out regarding these articles, and any word from your people about the 50's being taken out and how that impacts their process for the other notes?

• Upvote 1

I hope I am wrong but are we looking at 2016 possible RV? The reason I ask articles in regards to HCL look like it's gone to take Iraq sometime to work this out. What does your Intel have say about this subject HCL?

• Upvote 1

Adam,  I have read a couple of different articles that stated it could be another couple of years for RV.  I thought the only thing

holding us up was the HCL.  Early on, Iraq said they agreed on everything, now it just keeps dragging on.  Where is the bottleneck now? Jan and Feb have passed and 1/4 the way through March.  Where do we stand with this never ending saga?  Your info is appreciated.

Edited by waitingondinar
  • Upvote 1

Hi Adam

Thank you for all you do!

With the exchange of the $50 dinar note you thought the time rate to exchange our dinars may be short like the 45 day exchange, Do you still feel that is still the case? I know the 50 exchange was due to a security and counterfit concern, Do you think we would have the same exchange time for the 25k notes even with all of the security features in the bills?

Hi Adam...thank you for your kind response a few weeks ago.  I am truly grateful for all that you and your members do to keep us all informed.  I may not be a vet, but I am an air force brat!  So to my question.  I'm sure you have answered this, but I can't seem to find it.  Why do you think Iraq will RV after the HCL is passed?  What does passing the law have to do with it?  Again my apologies if I'm asking an obvious question...as always I will blame it on my not so true, hair color.

Nadia

• Upvote 1

Post RV, can't I exchange some of my dinar for dollars, and the rest for the new IQDs?  Wouldn't that enable me to greatly reduce my taxable event and hold IQD longer (assuming it will be a float)?

I am assuming the new notes will appear simultaneously with the RV.  Is this what you expect?

Peace and Prosperity with a Plan

Adam, kudos to you and what you do. I have to ask though, how do you and quite a number of others maintain the faith with all this? I mean, it's been the same old let down now for almost 10 years for me...and we STILL haven't seen an r/v. Devout Dinarite that I have been for 10 years, I have to say my faith in this is wavering precariously.

• Upvote 1