Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The look of the new $25,000 Dinar

Snazzy11

Machine gun my first orders look like yours. The dinars I recieved this week look like my attachment. I purchased them from GID like usual. I've never had a issue with my orders.

what year were they printed, I remember reading they were reprinting the notes a while back with new security features

Whats the deal with the little black things and blue tree I 'll have to dig mine out to see if the black deal and blue tree is on mine!  :confused2:

the note posted above is different than the dinar I have.

mine look like this;

iraq-25000-dinar-2003-p96-wpmm.jpg

This the way mine look too. Our dinar are missing the little black deals, the blue tree, the little star looking deal is purple when ypu hold to light, security strip is gold not black and on right side, no three black bars on left side of bill. mine have different kind of tractor. also on mine one of the signatures looks like a heart!

Edited by Artitech

Yeah I think officially these notes were released a while back though it must take a while for them to get here to the states or maybe there's such an abundnace of the old notes they have to get rid of before the new notes can make their way over here but it seems like just now dealers are finally starting to get them in. A buddy of mine was really alarmed when he bought some dinar a while back and got these new notes, he hadn't heard about the new ones so was worried he got fakes

well, i got the old notes as well.  my concern would be that somehow they will say they are obsolete when it comes to exchanging them :confused2:

They'll be accepted.  We've got numerous versions of the $5, $10, $20, and $100.  Same thing here with the Dinar...

-

• Upvote 1

well, i got the old notes as well. my concern would be that somehow they will say they are obsolete when it comes to exchanging them :confused2:

Ditto!!!!

We must have been typing at the same time Mark.

P.S. Good point about versions.

Edited by Muleslayer
  • Upvote 1