Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Releasing funds from Warka

NoviceInvestor - you may want to read the threads in the Warka Banking section.   To my knowledge, Warka isn't releasing any funds right now.   Most people that have an account with Warka are just tickled to get a new password, much less withdraw their funds. Here's the link to the Warka forum:

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/forum/38-warka-and-iraqi-banking/

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

NoviceInvestor - you may want to read the threads in the Warka Banking section.   To my knowledge, Warka isn't releasing any funds right now.   Most people that have an account with Warka are just tickled to get a new password, much less withdraw their funds. Here's the link to the Warka forum:

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/forum/38-warka-and-iraqi-banking/

Why is the warka application process still pinned knowing all the trouble Warka is causing people?

• Upvote 2

one2one's post:  " i never would have put any money into a bank there"  is probably the same statement I would get if I told my friends about the dinar investment.  They'd think I was totally nuts!   But, as you all can see, we have alot of "nuts" here on the DV site, and alot out there in dinarland, all invested in the paper dinar, the electronic dinar (Warka) and thru the ISX.   Everyone's risk level is different.    

Any investment needs to be thoroughly vetted, and that includes Warka.   No, I would not recommend anyone send money to Warka at this time, but I'm not lamenting my investments there.  Not yet, anyway.    It's still a wait & see situation, just like our paper dinar currency investment.   And that's my opinion on the subject.    :soon:

• Upvote 1

i never would have put any money into a bank there 

I almost did listening to old brietling, sure glad i didn't know, how to work a computer good enough, to get that pulled off. I must admit I tried to do it! That was 4 1/2 years ago and nothing but dinar fever blazing away! If I knew, what I know now, I wouldn't have bought in the way I did!  :twocents:

i never would have put any money into a bank there

That's what I was thinking, I was told not to invest in that Dow Jones... silly me went all in. Yep, 2008 was a bad year. Guess I should have listened to all these millionaires on the forums. lol

I almost did listening to old brietling, sure glad i didn't know, how to work a computer good enough, to get that pulled off. I must admit I tried to do it! That was 4 1/2 years ago and nothing but dinar fever blazing away! If I knew, what I know now, I wouldn't have bought in the way I did! :twocents:

Breitling?Just another so call guru blowing his own trumpet making money out of the masses ..stopped listening to him ages ago..... Edited by NoviceInvestor
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...