Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Exchange your 50s for free

DanR

I just sent mine off, thought some of you might need this information:  Go to "Xchange of America"  you have to sign up for an account (no real personal info) then send them you 50s with a letter telling them which demo you want and your return address.  I tried to copy and paste the info here but it won't let me.  I just sent XOM a message asking them about the 50s and sent me all the necessary info.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I just sent mine off, thought some of you might need this information:  Go to "Xchange of America"  you have to sign up for an account (no real personal info) then send them you 50s with a letter telling them which demo you want and your return address.  I tried to copy and paste the info here but it won't let me.  I just sent XOM a message asking them about the 50s and sent me all the necessary info.

Thank you for the info, i have a lot of 50's.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for the info, yes I saw the DinarInc program as well which looks like a pretty good deal and easy way to do this. I've heard other dealers will be doing similar programs but havn't seen details on any except from DinarInc.

I think currently there's like 3-4 posts going on about these 50 notes so anyone looking for hte official CBi statement or an article explaining what's going on or how to swapout I'll paste in my reply to another post in the general section below....

I think we have a few different posts currently going on regarding the issue of the 50 notes but here is some general info online about it from what exactly is going on to a couple different programs available to trade out 50 notes for smaller notes.

CBI Statement About 50 Notes - Origional & Translated

https://www.dinarinc.com/cbiletter

Article About 50 Note Recall

http://www.keyc.com/story/28249986/central-bank-of-iraq-to-remove-50-dinar-banknotes-from-circulation-on-april-30-2015

2 Programs Available To Trade 50 Notes Free Of Charge

https://www.dinarinc.com/recall

http://ymlp.com/zc3Pfm

I have heard of several dealers with programs currently going on but so far this is the only stuff I can find online as having specific info about how the swaps will work.

• Upvote 3

I bought and sold a ton of dinar from Dinar Trade which is now Xchange of America.  I wouldn't have any problems sending them any currency.  I always had a great experience with them, and if they are taking 50's then that's awesome.  I also saw that Treasury Vault was still selling 50's and I've purchased dinar from them as well....absolutely no problems.  Might be worth a call if you have quite a few of them.  Good luck.

• Upvote 2

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE FOLKS...SENDING YOUR IQD FOR A "PROMISE OF FREE EXCHANGE??"  JUST SAYING !!

Good point although with 50 notes being worth something like 3 or 4 cents not a huge loss unless someone has a sizeable amount. Also Dinar inc I think of as being one of the largest and most reputable dealers out there so not really that concerned.

• Upvote 2

Good news and thank you. I have 3 packs of 100. Value, less than $30.00. They make great Christmas card inserts after the RV. Face value might be $5.00 but actually worthless. A great tease at a dime after RV because the count of 300 would numerically equal $1500.00 but actually worthless. LOL

Hmmm join DV last year ..... make 2 posts since then ..... and now your offering info on free exchange for 50's that nobody else will offer ....... who do you work for ??

Good news and thank you. I have 3 packs of 100. Value, less than $30.00. They make great Christmas card inserts after the RV. Face value might be $5.00 but actually worthless. A great tease at a dime after RV because the count of 300 would numerically equal $1500.00 but actually worthless. LOL

value less than $30 for 300 x 50 notes ..... do you know how much they sell for in the UK  ..... 100 x 50 notes = £25 ($37.60)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

it doesn't make sense to me for them to take in (exchange) the 50's for free when they are going to be worthless.  The whole business model is based on buying and selling currency and charging a spread.  Where are they making their money?  Is there something on the other end of this i don't know about?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

This is the reply to the email I sent yesterday about trading in the 50 dinar notes.  Just thought some of you may want to know this.  

Re: 50 dinar exchange
To
  • me
Hello, we would be happy to swap those out for you. If you're interested in trading them in for larger notes please send them into...

Worldwide Collectibles LLC
1807 S Washington St
Suite 110-379
Naperville, IL 60565

When we receive the package we'll verify amount and then will swap out and send larger denoms back out to you. Please include along with your 50 notes a slip of paper with your name, address, e-mail and phone number so we know where to send your replacement notes as well as have a way to contact you should we need to.

Please let us know if you have any questions and have a great weekend.

Thanks,

John

BuyIraqiDinarHere.Com
BuyIQD.Com
GetDongNow@yahoo.com
1-800-884-1288

Edited by vietnam1969
  • Upvote 1

it doesn't make sense to me for them to take in (exchange) the 50's for free when they are going to be worthless.  The whole business model is based on buying and selling currency and charging a spread.  Where are they making their money?  Is there something on the other end of this i don't know about?

My first thought is that it's simply a marketing tactic. In order to trade your notes you have to sign up for an account on their website so now they hvae your contact info to send you solicitation e-mails and also you are a potential future customer of theirs. The 50 notes are worth so little do you think some huge company making millions a month is going to care about having to trade out $5 or $10 worth of 50 notes? Not a huge loss for them. I've heard some people on facebook and stuff complaining that it rubs them the wrong way its just marketing but really who cares DinarInc is offering a free service for you to trade notes, if yout interested take them up on it, if your not dont

Another thought though, maybe they have a way to trade them into the CBI in which case they are getting paid and just doing the legwork for you.

The only ohter thing I can think of is that maybe 50 notes really are not going to become worthless. I have questioned from the begininng whether the notes are going to be zeroed out or whether they will stop printing them but still honor them. I suppose it's possible they will stop printing but still be worth money in which case theres no reason to trade them out

I could be mistaken but I'm pretty sure the fine print reads you ARE NOT allowed to request your Denominations, they give you whatever they want to give you or whatever your notes round up closest to. Not a huge deal as they are doing this for free and you have a choice of either having worthless notes or trading them so like they say beggers cant be choosers as far as note selection but just wnated to clear that up so you dont give people the wrong idea and the impression they can choose what notes they get

4.       We will exchange your 50 notes for 250, 500, 1000, 5000, 10,000 & 25,000 FREE of charge.  XOA will round to closest note or denomination (NO CUSTOM REQUESTS).

• Upvote 3

I am going to bite the bullet and send in 90 of the 50 dinar notes and see if I get anything back from them. If I don't, I didn't loose much anyway but if I do get the exchange, it will be more than I had so will keep you informed.  

Worldwide Collectibles LLC

1807 S Washington St
Suite 110-379
Naperville, IL 60565

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/198457-exchange-your-50s-for-free/#ixzz3TimQ34eJ

• Upvote 1

Vietnam1969, I have purchased the majority of what I have from Worldwide Collectables, and have had nothing but excellent service, I've got a bundle myself that I am going to send in but I purchased them from there so I expect to have zero problems. Sending mine out Monday so I will let you know how it turns out. :tiphat:

• Upvote 1

Well Im going to pop in here and say I don't work for anyone.  I am retired and just wanted to help out a few folks that might be in need.  Also most everyone is saying the 50s are worthless.  Well that is correct if your talking todays value but say you have a 100,000 in 50s and it rvs at 10 cents or a dollar.  How worthless are they then.  I exchanged mine for that very reason.  Exchange yours if you want, throw em in the trash if you want or give them to me before the deadline and I will build upon my stash.   Just trying to help folks.  This is one of the reasons I never post, always somebody to trying to make you look bad.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Vietnam1969, I have purchased the majority of what I have from Worldwide Collectables, and have had nothing but excellent service, I've got a bundle myself that I am going to send in but I purchased them from there so I expect to have zero problems. Sending mine out Monday so I will let you know how it turns out. :tiphat:

Thanks for the info mokie I was planning to do the same thing either Monday or Tuesday. Your dealings with them makes me a little at ease now but hey if they exchange it for free that will mean more good dinar to trade in for US dollars.      :twothumbs:

Well Im going to pop in here and say I don't work for anyone.  I am retired and just wanted to help out a few folks that might be in need.  Also most everyone is saying the 50s are worthless.  Well that is correct if your talking todays value but say you have a 100,000 in 50s and it rvs at 10 cents or a dollar.  How worthless are they then.  I exchanged mine for that very reason.  Exchange yours if you want, throw em in the trash if you want or give them to me before the deadline and I will build upon my stash.   Just trying to help folks.  This is one of the reasons I never post, always somebody to trying to make you look bad.

DanR  why don't you just keep posting what you feel like telling others about. I thought your information was very helpful and yes there are those in here that just like picking on others for whatever reasons they may have. Don't let anyone in here or anywhere keep you from saying what you want to say or express.  

Edited by vietnam1969
  • Upvote 2

Please don't let words on a computer screen keep you from contributing to this site. :twothumbs:

-

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

DanR

I just sent mine of to Bank of America, Thanks so much for the information you provided on this site. Without the help of people like yourself and many others on this site of Adams we would be lost.

I have a lot to be thankful for all the genuine paid up members of this amazing caring site, which I certainly do not take for granted. God bless and keep up all the good work moderators and all.

DanR

I just sent mine of to Bank of America, Thanks so much for the information you provided on this site. Without the help of people like yourself and many others on this site of Adams we would be lost.

I have a lot to be thankful for all the genuine paid up members of this amazing caring site, which I certainly do not take for granted. God bless and keep up all the good work moderators and all.

I'm confused are you saying Bank of America is buying Dinar? If so that's great news

• Upvote 1

Dan...thanks so for the info! Just mailed mine. Was going to cash them in with another trader but by the time I paid $25 for postage for them to mail the check, it wasn't worth it. If all goes as advertised this would be great PR for future customers. Again, thanks for sharing!

• Upvote 2