Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

After 4 years, Banished to the LOPster tank for my opinion.

RV on my mind

To answer your question from earlier in this thread, yes I have released someone from the tank and as I expected he/she was put back into the tank within a week!!!  If you feel lonely i'm sure I will find some more lopsters to throw into the tank with you so you don't feel lonely!  I keep an eye on the post :)

You know Bumper, it's never fair or right to make judgments of one person based on what another person did, does or is expected to do. I don't know exactly what RV on my mind did and I know it's technically none of my business, let me try this.  I know this is Adams site, period.  He can do as he wishes, period.  I think he talks to you Mods and administrators about a lot or at least some of these decisions. I don't know the process of how you work as far as throwing people in the tank and I'm not expecting an explanation. But, Adam also says he works his a$$ off for his VIP members because that is what makes this site work. So what I'm getting at is this. Maybe, just maybe, you guys could listen to the VIP's and use some of their input in your decisions.  We talk to these people too.  We read their posts and call them out when they talk garbage.  I could write more but I've made my point and I know you are a smart person Bumper. I don't have get into nitty gritty details but I do want to say this.  I have never done this before but I know this post is worth exactly :twocents:.

• Upvote 1

People don't get thrown into the tank for just one post.  You go back and look at this guy's history and you'll see for weeks he's been crying about how there wasn't going to be an RV.  To find his post, just click on his name, then click on "Find Content" then select "Posts", thens scroll down to before he was thrown into the tank.  There is one post he made after he was thrown into the tank that was hidden and full of cursing that you won't see.  So when you guys start whining to us that we're not listening, you're not seeing the whole picture.  

-

• Upvote 1

People in real world are & should be held accountable for their actions..................just because one can hide behind a keyboard doesn't mean they can't act civil-JMO

Shabs,

A Hall of Fame of sorts? lol

Those compulsive types.....hears about Dinar on a Tuesday morning, maxes credit cards buying Dinar by noon, joins DV, buys VIP membership, expecting to be rich by Thursday........and 3 months later goes postal.   :lol: 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2

I would like to applaud everyone in the last few pages of this thread.  It has been a long time since we have had a mature and intelligent debate without name calling and just being plain  ugly towards each other in the tank and I want to thank all of you for that as I have actually enjoyed reading this thread, good job everyone!!

:bravo:  :bravo:  :bravo:  :bravo:  :bravo:

I'm guilty of that sorry bumper

Has there ever been a VIP LOPster?   :shrug:  You know, somebody that just completely snapped.   :mellow: 

GO RV, then BV

lol

Those compulsive types.....hears about Dinar on a Tuesday morning, maxes credit cards buying Dinar by noon, joins DV, buys VIP membership, expecting to be rich by Thursday........and 3 months later goes postal.   :lol: 

GO RV, then BV

Hopefully not ( going postal).............

Has there ever been a VIP LOPster?   :shrug:  You know, somebody that just completely snapped.   :mellow: 

GO RV, then BV

I never did know what happened to GoldiGirl.

VIP that was banned.

I also noticed that i Cannot look at her history to find out why.

To borrow somebody's tag line, I think "thiexpat"

Dunno just sayn!

• Upvote 1

If I was a member in a independently owned club. And if I did something that was a clear violation of said club rules or pissed off the owner. And then if I got banned/reprimanded/or kicked out of said club because of my actions.......................who's fault is it? hmmmmmmmmmmmmm  that's a tuffy. Responsibility for ones actions can be a b*tch.JMO

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 2

If I was a member in a independently owned club. And if I did something that was a clear violation of said club rules or pissed off the owner. And then if I got banned/reprimanded/or kicked out of said club because of my actions.......................who's fault is it? hmmmmmmmmmmmmm  that's a tuffy. Responsibility for ones actions can be a b*tch.JMO

Yeah Caz, you are 100% right.  It's also true that every single one of us over a certain age, I'll say 50 to be safe has done something so incredibly stupid so as to fit into your definition. BUT, every once in a while someone comes along and realizes what we did and knows it was out of context for us and we just "lost" it and gives us a break.  When that has happened to me I have been exceptionally grateful that the person in charge did not apply the rules he could have  and thrown the book at me. I have also done the same for others.  My comments on this thread are not directed at getting RV out of the tank. I don't even know exactly what he did.  What I do know is there are times to look back and reassess the situation to verify if the correct decision was made.  Those of us on this site have to be careful what and how we say things or we can and will be punished.  The administrators and moderators can post and opine with impunity and have.  Markinsa made a post here and called us all "whiners" for making comments about letting RV out of the tank.  I believe it was a general comment directed to all and not to one specific person.  Imagine if that situation was reversed.  It may not seem fair, but that's how it works on a privately owned site.  I'm really surprised this thread has gone on for so long.  It seems lots of people have a lot to say.  Good for all.  I, personally like to hear it.

Caz, I know you spend a lot of time down here in the tank and you have a lot of information and I have learned much from reading your posts.  I am not trying to start a fued or anything like that, just trying to get another point of view expressed.  Long post. Sorry

Are you yankin my chain?

Swfloridaguy passed away late 2013 if I remember right.

I still have SWFloridaguy on my friend list too.  I like to see his name when I look at my page for different things.  He was way cool and very helpful to me.  I really liked him.

Edited by DWitte
  • Upvote 4

I know and miss him, Actually spoke with him several times on the phone.

But he still is on my list of friends and Goldiegirl is now gone.

I still have him on my list too.

As far a GoldiGirl she has to strong of a character to just go quietly.

We have some new members who might just be her!

No proof just opinion.

Edited by Muleslayer
  • Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...