Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Expert: Delete The Zeros Supports The National Currency And Reduce Inflation In The Country ! Started by DinarThug, Today, 05:02 PM

KDuesing

CNN. Broadcasting While Deleting The 'Zeros' At Achmed's Donut Cart In Baghdad During The 'Sand Storm Damage Sale'!

Mmm ... These Taste Crunchy ...

(by walkingstick)

الخميس 5 مارس 2015 | 06:10 مساء

Expert: delete the zeros supports the national currency and reduce inflation in the country

BAGHDAD / ... confirmed an economic expert d. Peace Sumaisem, on Thursday, on the importance of the subject of the deletion of zeros from the Iraqi dinar, considering it as a support of the national currency, and a reduction of inflation in the country.

Sumaisem said, in a statement to "Ein Iraq News", "delete the zeros includes two basic objectives, the deletion of zeros, and the restructuring of the Iraqi currency, instead of the $ 100 equals 120 000 Iraqi dinars, after deleting three zeros become a $ 100 equals 100 Iraqi dinars, which is equal to the dollar and the dinar This means strengthening the Iraqi currency. "

"The country suffers deficit as Iraq does not it can support its currency unless received grants from third parties, and whether this possible implementation it is important, reframes the value of the currency indirectly supporting the national currency, and when structuring currency returned it reduces inflation Iraq ". Finished / 13

http://aynaliraqnews...news&id22=33283

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/198419-expert-delete-the-zeros-supports-the-national-currency-and-reduce-inflation-in-the-country/#ixzz3TXNbXEiG

Here you go lopsters have fun.

It would seam any article with the key words delete the zero's in it would imply a automatic lop in some peoples opinion, I disagree. There has been links to XE forex opinion of what this mean and some take it as written in stone.

I dug this up in the faq section of Sterling Currency Group.

I heard that Iraq will be removing the zeros from their notes. Is this true?

Neither the Central Bank of Iraq nor the Government of Iraq has made formal announcement of a plan to remove the zeros from the Iraqi Dinar. There have been news reports and articles reporting this information, however no official announcements have been made. Please note that this is considered to be a redenomination, not a revaluation.

I have never read a article from Iraq called Redominate the zeros, just saying..

Spent some time with a buddy of mine talking about the dinar and we arrived at the same conclusion that both hope is wrong: 

1. Delete the zeroes means to simply pull them out of circulation as the triple zeroes come in.

2. They will print new notes, or maybe have already, to replace them (ie: new 25 dinar notes to replace the 25,000 notes we all hold).

3. Both the triple zeroes and the new notes destined to replace them probably will co-exist in circulation for a bit.

4. The dinar WILL increase in value some time in the future, based on Iraq's oil reserves (96% or so of their income).

5. Question is: will our 000's be worth anything by that time, or will the plug have been pulled for "cashing in"?

Still a quandary. No solid evidence one way or the other plus too many Coors, smoke and mirrors (without the mirrors), I guess!!! LOL.

• Upvote 1

Spent some time with a buddy of mine talking about the dinar and we arrived at the same conclusion that both hope is wrong: 

1. Delete the zeroes means to simply pull them out of circulation as the triple zeroes come in.

2. They will print new notes, or maybe have already, to replace them (ie: new 25 dinar notes to replace the 25,000 notes we all hold).

3. Both the triple zeroes and the new notes destined to replace them probably will co-exist in circulation for a bit.

4. The dinar WILL increase in value some time in the future, based on Iraq's oil reserves (96% or so of their income).

5. Question is: will our 000's be worth anything by that time, or will the plug have been pulled for "cashing in"?

Still a quandary. No solid evidence one way or the other plus too many Coors, smoke and mirrors (without the mirrors), I guess!!! LOL.

Sorry Tommy! lifting the zeros means reducing the face amount by 1000th and the value is the same.

They will print new notes (Which may be accepted by all banks)

The new dinar ( worth almost a dollar ) may increase in value but not until the oil gets over $90/BBL. wHEN??

"Sorry Tommy! lifting the zeros means reducing the face amount by 1000th and the value is the same.
They will print new notes (Which may be accepted by all banks)

The new dinar ( worth almost a dollar ) may increase in value but not until the oil gets over $90/BBL. wHEN?? "

I wasn't aware there was any real definition of what "delete the zeroes" meant. I apologize for that if what you said is true. Not an economist, just see the rate rising as more down-trodden peeps from different countries are able to afford it. U know; supply and demand.

• Upvote 1

tommyboy,

in case ya didn't know...............LOPsters are the ONLY ones who know anything...................ask them they'll be more than happy to tell ya.

sit back and enjoy the ride.................time will tell who's right-peace

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 1