Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Expert: Delete The Zeros Supports The National Currency And Reduce Inflation In The Country !

If dropping the zeroes were a neutral event, why did Maliki fight a LOP for years?  Answer: The event is not a LOP, and dictators don't like citizens to have jobs and contentment, and when a country has wealth, it brings in investors, investors that get into the underlying machinations of a corrupt government.  Shabibi was trying to revalue the currency, needed Parliament's approval to do it, and Maliki would squash it.  So Shabibi decided to "float" the currency, which did not need Parliament's or Maliki's approval.  That is when Maliki issued a warrant for his arrest.

If dropping the zeroes were a neutral event, why did the SIGIR April 2012 state clearly to the US Congress that the value of the IQD would rise to over a $1.00?  The US has developed and implemented the financial change in Iraq, and the 10-Year Plan is readily available for review, along with other plans.  The US (UN, same thing) devalued the IQD for a reason at the time.

Why is every industrialized country in the world signing trade agreements with Iraq?  Why are major international banks and corporations coming to Iraq?  Why did Deutsche Bank and CitiBank just agree with Zabari to loan Iraq billions?

What was the purpose of the auctions?  Was it to make money or to remove dinar off of the street? 

There's so much more that , but you get my drift.

I like it, thank you Carrello.

• Upvote 1

If dropping the zeroes were a neutral event, why did Maliki fight a LOP for years? Answer: The event is not a LOP, and dictators don't like citizens to have jobs and contentment, and when a country has wealth, it brings in investors, investors that get into the underlying machinations of a corrupt government. Shabibi was trying to revalue the currency, needed Parliament's approval to do it, and Maliki would squash it. So Shabibi decided to "float" the currency, which did not need Parliament's or Maliki's approval. That is when Maliki issued a warrant for his arrest.

If dropping the zeroes were a neutral event, why did the SIGIR April 2012 state clearly to the US Congress that the value of the IQD would rise to over a $1.00? The US has developed and implemented the financial change in Iraq, and the 10-Year Plan is readily available for review, along with other plans. The US (UN, same thing) devalued the IQD for a reason at the time.

Why is every industrialized country in the world signing trade agreements with Iraq? Why are major international banks and corporations coming to Iraq? Why did Deutsche Bank and CitiBank just agree with Zabari to loan Iraq billions?

What was the purpose of the auctions? Was it to make money or to remove dinar off of the street?

is the shabibi float idea from an article or news? That would make a lot of what's ponderously discussed here mute points

Edited by Markinsa
Repaired Quote Box

If dropping the zeroes were a neutral event, why did Maliki fight a LOP for years?  Answer: The event is not a LOP, and dictators don't like citizens to have jobs and contentment, and when a country has wealth, it brings in investors, investors that get into the underlying machinations of a corrupt government.  Shabibi was trying to revalue the currency, needed Parliament's approval to do it, and Maliki would squash it.  So Shabibi decided to "float" the currency, which did not need Parliament's or Maliki's approval.  That is when Maliki issued a warrant for his arrest.

If dropping the zeroes were a neutral event, why did the SIGIR April 2012 state clearly to the US Congress that the value of the IQD would rise to over a $1.00?  The US has developed and implemented the financial change in Iraq, and the 10-Year Plan is readily available for review, along with other plans.  The US (UN, same thing) devalued the IQD for a reason at the time.

Why is every industrialized country in the world signing trade agreements with Iraq?  Why are major international banks and corporations coming to Iraq?  Why did Deutsche Bank and CitiBank just agree with Zabari to loan Iraq billions?

What was the purpose of the auctions?  Was it to make money or to remove dinar off of the street? 

Excellent points, as always, Carrello!!!  This month is still looking great!

• Upvote 2

JustChecking123, there were many articles towards the end of 2012 stating Shabibi would float the currency rate "whether the government agreed or not".  After Maliki put Turki in as CBI Governor, although he did not adhere to Maliki's rule of thumb, did the plan revert.

CrossFire!  Good to see your smiling face!  

DrJ, I think we are about to open a great Pinot!  I have a cask of it with your name on it.

• Upvote 5

JustChecking123, there were many articles towards the end of 2012 stating Shabibi would float the currency rate "whether the government agreed or not".  After Maliki put Turki in as CBI Governor, although he did not adhere to Maliki's rule of thumb, did the plan revert.

CrossFire!  Good to see your smiling face!  

DrJ, I think we are about to open a great Pinot!  I have a cask of it with your name on it.

Ahhh...thank you, Carrello!   I agree, this thing is heating up!

• Upvote 2

I have had snow here in Tx 3 times in the last couple of weeks. 5 inches of ice and snow last night. I submit this as proof that anything is possible. Go RV!!!

In being in Texas for 50 years, this is the first for a March snow storm! Crazy!!

• Upvote 1

If dropping the zeroes were a neutral event, why did Maliki fight a LOP for years? Answer: The event is not a LOP, and dictators don't like citizens to have jobs and contentment, and when a country has wealth, it brings in investors, investors that get into the underlying machinations of a corrupt government. Shabibi was trying to revalue the currency, needed Parliament's approval to do it, and Maliki would squash it. So Shabibi decided to "float" the currency, which did not need Parliament's or Maliki's approval. That is when Maliki issued a warrant for his arrest.

If dropping the zeroes were a neutral event, why did the SIGIR April 2012 state clearly to the US Congress that the value of the IQD would rise to over a $1.00? The US has developed and implemented the financial change in Iraq, and the 10-Year Plan is readily available for review, along with other plans. The US (UN, same thing) devalued the IQD for a reason at the time.

Why is every industrialized country in the world signing trade agreements with Iraq? Why are major international banks and corporations coming to Iraq? Why did Deutsche Bank and CitiBank just agree with Zabari to loan Iraq billions?

What was the purpose of the auctions? Was it to make money or to remove dinar off of the street?

On point as usual Carrello.

• Upvote 2

This is an extremely excellent article with the exception of this one point that concerns me. Why would Iraq let the rate out of the bag where those with means could buy up literally millions of dollars in dinars before the RV takes place ?

Just playing the devil's advocate here as I really hope for 1:1 as well.

pp

• Upvote 4

This is an extremely excellent article with the exception of this one point that concerns me. Why would Iraq let the rate out of the bag where those with means could buy up literally millions of dollars in dinars before the RV takes place ?

Just playing the devil's advocate here as I really hope for 1:1 as well.

pp

Great question--which brings up two more for me.....

A. if they want to stop these people of 'means' from sucking up more dinar before RVing--could they just put a stop to currency selling?

B. if they're not going to RV--how would it help them to sell off more dinar by baiting people to buy it? 

• Upvote 3

Just a question about the translation: Could "Delete the zeroes" just mean to take those triple zeroes out of circulation as they come in; and printing new notes may be why it "may take years"? I'm not a lopster but am wondering about that.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just asked this question and it disappeared. Try again. Might have done something wrong.

Could "Delete the zeroes" mean just taking them out of circulation as they come in? That, combined with the printing of new notes may explain why it "May take years" to do. 

Anyone have an answer or other comments?