Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Expert: Delete The Zeros Supports The National Currency And Reduce Inflation In The Country !

That's how I read it as well and is a telling statement that the deleting the zeros is off the currency value not the physical notes.  As for the inflation bit, well of course it has inflation. When it takes, for example, 1200 dinar to buy a $1 imported American candy bar well hello there's your inflation right there. Even at that Iraq isn't suffering hyperinflation which is one of the markers for doing a LOP.

Let's see if this works using your illustration:  

Before:  I walk into a store and purchase a bar of candy for $1usd, Or I could give the clerk 1166 dinar for they are one and the same.  

After the change:  I walk into a store and purchase a bar of candy for $1usd, Or i could give the clerk 1 dinar for they are of equal value.   

The "Before" gives the Iraqi and me no change of value, everything stays the same except the 000s are gone.  

The "After" gives the Iraqi and me a TREMENDOUS change of value!!  

Truthfully, I don't which one the article is advancing!  I don't like the first, but I really like the second.  

Which one is meant???

I think Mark is a little too harsh on Rah. As much as I don't like and don't miss Dontlop picking the articles piece by piece; every once in a while, you need a rebuttle.

This article sounds too-good-to-be-true, (100 IQD = $100) I am afraid something could go wrong. We all know when they say: it sounds too-good-to-be-true...............    So, when you go to sleep tonight, "sleep with an eye open".

• Upvote 2

I think Mark is a little too harsh on Rah. As much as I don't like and don't miss Dontlop picking the articles piece by piece; every once in a while, you need a rebuttle.

This article sounds too-good-to-be-true, (100 IQD = $100) I am afraid something could go wrong. We all know when they say: it sounds too-good-to-be-true...............    So, when you go to sleep tonight, "sleep with an eye open".

My job is to keep the information flowing and the bickering at a minimum.   If you don't like the way I'm moderating please don't bring it up in the Forums, you have PM privileges use them.  Please read the Forum Rules

"Lop talk is not allowed in chat, but you can discuss it here. Keep it respectful. And if you get thrown in the lopster tank... watch out for boiling water. :)"

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/forum/39-lopster-tank/#ixzz3TZ7CJ000

-

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 3

Here's Tlar's Comment's On It ...

Tlar    The article implies that the zeros that are being deleted are not the zeros on the currency. 

She reiterates that they are going to "delete the zeros" and then "restructure the currency". 

If this was a move to lop she would definitely have stated it differently. 

She might have said something like we are going to delete the zeros off the currency.

It is understood that if you delete the "leading" zeros off the nominal rate, that it follows you would have to restructure the currency. 

Phrasing here is very important as it allows us to see inside the project exactly what they are going to do. Of course this assumes she is an insider with accurate information. 

The way she phrased it, it is an RV only.  If it were a float only, again she would have phrased it differently maybe saying something like the intentions are to allow the currency to get to a dollar and when it does we will restructure the currency. 

She certainly thinks and talks like she is an insider with accurate knowledge of the project, but the question remains she is privy to the actual rate or is just stating this because it has a long time goal of Shabibi's.  tlar

Sumaisem said, in a statement to "Ein Iraq News", "delete the zeros includes two basic objectives", "the deletion of zeros", and the "restructuring of the Iraqi currency",

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Texstorm I hope everyone here on dv makes a smokin profit from this adventure, but what worries me is the desperation in some of the responses to people's opinion on this thread.know one knows if or when they might change the value of the dinar,things have been looking very good since potatoe head left office and abeidi is doing a great job, but for people to read this article and be adamant that it means you will get 1 million dollars for 1 million dinar (or 100 dinar for 100 dollars ) is crazy......I will feel totally blessed if this came out at 10 cents if it came out at a dollar I would sh-- my pants........so please stay grounded and accept a lop is a possibility and respect opinions.....I love you all....

• Upvote 5

DL was a lopster and I know that y'all don't won't to here that ! But he as much as told me in the tank that this was an all elaborate hoax ! And he believed that way. I'm good with that,DL was so talented that he new every thought the lopsters were thinking...... and that brings me to another thought, may be he just liked the debate, may be he really didn't care just so he could make his points. I

really liked DL and I can say that he never once lied to me. !

Markinsa you are doing a great job ! And this is a highly fluid situation ! Don't stop and Don't Lop ! Bring this SOB home !

• Upvote 2

For me, focusing too much on "this part of this article said" and " that article said" will drive me to distraction. We are trying to parse computer generated approximations from one language into another that isn't even of the same root.

The important things for me are these:

1. LOP or NO-LOP, RV or RI, whatever it is, one thing we can't deny is that there is a lot of activity going on there since the start of the year. This has not always been the case. Seems like something has begun that cannot be stopped. Delayed, yes. Drawn out, yes. Not stopped. This is the beginning of the end-game. But it is the end-game.
  2. I cannot control what the CBI does or when they do it. They have not yet left me a message on my phone asking what my opinions are regarding all of this. SHOCK! Given the paltry (and that's being generous) banks savings rates in the States, even if worst case happened I'd still have a nutso rate of return for my 10 years' investment. Much higher than a bank. That's worst case.
  3. I appreciate Adam not chiming in on every interesting article. He saves it up for a free weekly chat and avoids rah-rah or "the sky! She's a fallin'!" and just focuses on what he knows. As a VIP, I know the "gospel" will be the RV phone notice. Anything before that might be interesting but that's it. When that notice comes THEN I'll kick into gear. I just hope my phone's not dead!
  4. Its like Christmas. No amount of worrying or wondering what you'll get will change what you get. Socks are not as "cool" as a new bike or working light saber, but they are new socks that were given to you. You didn't pay a thing for them . So just determine that no matter what, you're going to love what happens and appreciate it.
  5. If you are carrying dinar, you WILL be blessed once the end-game completes. It may be a small blessing or a "knock your socks off, twice" blessing, but either way it will be a blessing. That is the coolest part of all of this.

Ok, enough soap-boxing from me. Keep Calm and Carry Dinar!  :D

• Upvote 5

For me, focusing too much on "this part of this article said" and " that article said" will drive me to distraction. We are trying to parse computer generated approximations from one language into another that isn't even of the same root.

The important things for me are these:

• LOP or NO-LOP, RV or RI, whatever it is, one thing we can't deny is that there is a lot of activity going on there since the start of the year. This has not always been the case. Seems like something has begun that cannot be stopped. Delayed, yes. Drawn out, yes. Not stopped. This is the beginning of the end-game. But it is the end-game.
  • I cannot control what the CBI does or when they do it. They have not yet left me a message on my phone asking what my opinions are regarding all of this. SHOCK! Given the paltry (and that's being generous) banks savings rates in the States, even if worst case happened I'd still have a nutso rate of return for my 10 years' investment. Much higher than a bank. That's worst case.
  • I appreciate Adam not chiming in on every interesting article. He saves it up for a free weekly chat and avoids rah-rah or "the sky! She's a fallin'!" and just focuses on what he knows. As a VIP, I know the "gospel" will be the RV phone notice. Anything before that might be interesting but that's it. When that notice comes THEN I'll kick into gear. I just hope my phone's not dead!
  • Its like Christmas. No amount of worrying or wondering what you'll get will change what you get. Socks are not as "cool" as a new bike or working light saber, but they are new socks that were given to you. You didn't pay a thing for them . So just determine that no matter what, you're going to love what happens and appreciate it.
  • If you are carrying dinar, you WILL be blessed once the end-game completes. It may be a small blessing or a "knock your socks off, twice" blessing, but either way it will be a blessing. That is the coolest part of all of this.

Ok, enough soap-boxing from me. Keep Calm and Carry Dinar! :D

That was really cool tex. Thank you.

• Upvote 3

Rah.....the statement reads that before deleting the zeroes,  $100 equals 120,000 dinars.  AFTER deleting the zeroes the same $100 equals 100 dinars.  Not even common core math could screw this up.  1:1 according to his statement.  Lets hope he's right. 

You must have a different translation from what the OP posted it clearly says "delete the zeros includes two basic objectives, the deletion of zeros, and the restructuring of the Iraqi currency".

(A).Delete the zeros includes two basic objectives

1. The Deletion of Zeros.

2.The restructuring of the Iraqi Currency.

No where does it read "BEFORE".

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You must have a different translation from what the OP posted it clearly says "delete the zeros includes two basic objectives, the deletion of zeros, and the restructuring of the Iraqi currency".

(A).Delete the zeros includes two basic objectives

1. The Deletion of Zeros.

2.The restructuring of the Iraqi Currency.

No where does it read "BEFORE".

instead of the $ 100 worth 120,000 Iraqi dinarsthen (MEANING AFTER) delete the three zeros becomes 100 $ 100 worth of Iraqi dinar, which equals $ dinar, this means strengthening the Iraqi currency.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/198419-expert-delete-the-zeros-supports-the-national-currency-and-reduce-inflation-in-the-country/page-6#ixzz3TaFIv0dq

• Upvote 5

Expert: delete the zeros supports the national currency and reduce inflation in the country

BAGHDAD / ... confirmed an economic expert d. Peace Sumaisem, on Thursday, on the importance of the subject of the deletion of zeros from the Iraqi dinar, considering it as a support of the national currency, and a reduction of inflation in the country.

Sumaisem said, in a statement to "Ein Iraq News", "delete the zeros includes two basic objectives, the deletion of zeros, and the restructuring of the Iraqi currency, instead of the $ 100 equals 120 000 Iraqi dinars, after deleting three zeros become a $ 100 equals 100 Iraqi dinars, which is equal to the dollar and the dinar This means strengthening the Iraqi currency."  The country suffers deficit as Iraq does not it can support its currency unless received grants from third parties, and whether this possible implementation it is important, reframes the value of the currency indirectly supporting the national currency, and when structuring currency

Forget everything you though you knew about floats and delete the zeros, this lady is telling you what they mean, and if shes right every dinar you own will be equal to the dollar.

• Upvote 4

thumb_1520550103mk.jpg

BAGHDAD / ... confirmed an economic expert d. Peace Sumaisem, on Thursday, on the importance of the subject of the deletion of zeros from the Iraqi dinar, considering it as a support of the national currency, and a reduction of inflation in the country.

Sumaisem said, in a statement to "Ein Iraq News", "delete the zeros includes two basic objectives, the deletion of zeros, and the restructuring of the Iraqi currency, instead of the $ 100 equals 120 000 Iraqi dinars, after deleting three zeros become a $ 100 equals 100 Iraqi dinars, which is equal to the dollar and the dinar This means strengthening the Iraqi currency. "

"The country suffers deficit as Iraq does not it can support its currency unless received grants from third parties, and whether this possible implementation it is important, reframes the value of the currency indirectly supporting the national currency, and when structuring currency returned it reduces inflation Iraq ". Finished / 13

• Upvote 2

I remeber almost 4 years ago . Countries like Italy who's country was in deep Finacial trouble at the time . Took out a 500 million dollar loan from either the World Bank or the IMF to invest it all in Iraq. This event of a increased purchasing power is needed by all these Countries .

• Upvote 2

This guy shows you plain as day, it dont get any plainer, that in his opinion it will be 1 to 1, no lop no redomination.

So please lobsters take a copy of this article to the lopster tank and beat on it all you want to, but dont railroad this thread becuase you have your own section.

Couldn't have said it any better KDuesing. Lobsters need to stay in their tanks with their own opinions and negativity...

Go RV

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Well, if you Google"restructuring" you'll quickly find out that if the translation is correct

then this Lady has no clue what she's talking about. Iraq isn't in financial distress

And none of the conditions exist for restructuring. Furthermore, if they did do that

few people would ever trust them again.

DL was a lopster and I know that y'all don't won't to here that ! But he as much as told me in the tank that this was an all elaborate hoax ! And he believed that way. I'm good with that,DL was so talented that he new every thought the lopsters were thinking...... and that brings me to another thought, may be he just liked the debate, may be he really didn't care just so he could make his points. I

really liked DL and I can say that he never once lied to me. !

Markinsa you are doing a great job ! And this is a highly fluid situation ! Don't stop and Don't Lop ! Bring this SOB home !

Personally I am glad he is gone.This is a forum that encourages many points, and not just his.

• Upvote 4

RRogers,

DL was always out there................was manageable.........but when he swapped sides............darkness set in.............and he turned on those that he previously agreed with in a  very mean spirited way.

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 3