Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Expert: Delete The Zeros Supports The National Currency And Reduce Inflation In The Country !

Palm tree, I agree with you... Some are asking where are the lobsters?? They are only reading the part that says 1 to 1, and bypassing the part that says remove the zeros...

after deleting three zeros become a $ 100 equals 100 Iraqi dinars

Texas mike... Yes, let's hope.

• Upvote 2

I read it 3 times, each time I get 1:1.  That's the first time I ever saw and article that actually specified what was meant by "delete the zeros".  Of course this may be their own interpretation as well.  Getting a little excited inside but will contain it until I see more articles on this stating the same thing from difference official sources.

• Upvote 4

Ok I read it again and it does say after deleting the zeros 100dollars will be 100 dinars.. I'm going to shut up and watch this play out....

Just relax, it is a positive statement, although it is an opinion piece it is clearly a positive opinion, he is saying the dinar you hold would be worth 1 usd each..................NO LOP.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

25k note will be 25 after they remove the zeros, then 1 to 1. 25k note now valued at $25, what we paid.

I don't want a lop, but if the above is a lop, that is what is described.

You may not believe the article, but to say "no lop" is just not facing this possibility

If you disagree, provide a document that says no lop. I just haven't seen one.

We will see....

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

25k note will be 25 after they remove the zeros, then 1 to 1. 25k note now valued at $25, what we paid.

You may not believe the article, but to say "no lop" is just not facing this possibility

We will see....

cant be a lop for a real simple reason, i went to the lopster tank, grabbed 2 and put in boiling water, 

lopster and butter is delicious

now waiting for 1 to 1 no lop talk 

• Upvote 2

We will see....

They are taking in bills to reduce the note count to raise the value of the dinar , it's not a lop.

• Upvote 2

IQD. I see how removing 000's from currency could be translated as removing notes from the market...

Lets hope that is right.

China, I will be here to the end.... Sorry your opinion doesn't count ant more than others.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

instead of the $ 100 equals 120 000 Iraqi dinars, after deleting three zeros become a $ 100 equals 100 Iraqi dinars

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/198419-expert-delete-the-zeros-supports-the-national-currency-and-reduce-inflation-in-the-country/#ixzz3TXJWbAdW

This guy shows you plain as day, it dont get any plainer, that in his opinion it will be 1 to 1, no lop no redomination.

So please lobsters take a copy of this article to the lopster tank and beat on it all you want to, but dont railroad this thread becuase you have your own section.

• Upvote 4

IQD. I see how removing 000's from currency could be translated as removing notes from the market...

Lets hope that is right.

China, I will be here to the end.... Sorry your opinion doesn't count ant more than others.

If you want to continue to discuss this article as a LOP, please take it to the tank and start a new thread. Please discontinue your line of reasoning in this one.

-

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

BING TRANSLATION =

Expert: delete zeros supporting the national currency and reduce inflation in the country

Baghdad: the ... Economic expert asserted Dr. Salam smeisim, Thursday, the importance of the subject delete zeros from Iraqi dinar, saying that to support the national currency, and reduction of inflation in the country.

Smeisim said, in a statement to "set the Iraq News, the" delete zeros contains two basic objectives, delete the zeros, and the restructuring of the Iraqi currency, instead of the $ 100 worth 120,000 Iraqi dinars, then delete the three zeros becomes 100 $ 100 worth of Iraqi dinar, which equals $ dinar, this means strengthening the Iraqi currency.

"The country suffers the deficit as Iraq could not support its currency only if it received grants from third parties, and if possible its implementation is important, reframes the currency indirectly supporting the national currency, and when the currency they restructure will reduce inflation in Iraq." Finished/13

GOOGLE TRANSLATION =

الخميس 5 مارس 2015 | 06:10 مساء | Number of Views: 589 Expert: delete the zeros supports the national currency and reduce inflation in the country

BAGHDAD / ... confirmed an economic expert d. Peace Sumaisem, on Thursday, on the importance of the subject of the deletion of zeros from the Iraqi dinar, considering it as a support of the national currency, and a reduction of inflation in the country.

Sumaisem said, in a statement to "Ein Iraq News", "delete the zeros includes two basic objectives, the deletion of zeros, and the restructuring of the Iraqi currency, instead of the $ 100 equals 120 000 Iraqi dinars, after deleting three zeros become a $ 100 equals 100 Iraqi dinars, which is equal to the dollar and the dinar This means strengthening the Iraqi currency. "

"The country suffers deficit as Iraq does not it can support its currency unless received grants from third parties, and whether this possible implementation it is important, reframes the value of the currency indirectly supporting the national currency, and when structuring currency returned it reduces inflation Iraq ". Finished / 13

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=33283

WOW - MY HEART'S BEATING FASTER

WHY WOULD THEY TELL THE WORLD THIS? - PEOPLE ARE GOING TO MAKE A RUN ON DINAR?  HMMMMM

THANKS SO MUCH THUG!

Edited by TBomb
  • Upvote 10

Mark, The thread title is "delete the Zeros"... Lol.

There have been many opinions on what "delete the zero's" mean.  As we ALL KNOW LOP is one of them.  We don't need you to remind us of that, we are ALL KEENLY AWARE of that possibility.   If that is your position, take it to the tank. If you continue this line of discussion in this or any other thread outside of the tank, I will request your posting privileges be restricted to the Lopster Forum only.  This is your only warning.

-

• Upvote 11

THE ONE THING THIS ART DOESN'T MENTION, THAT ALL OF THE OTHER "DELETE THE ZEROES" ART'S MENTION IS A TIMELINE - MOST ART'S STATE OVER TWO YEARS PROCESS AND ONE ART I FOUND STATED OVER THREE YEARS - HMMMM...I GUESS IF THEY FOLLOW THE TIMELINE IN THOSE OTHER ART'S - WE ARE LOOKING AT SOME KIND OF GRADUATION TO 1:1 - NOW IF WE TAKE THIS ART AT FACE VALUE IT'S GOING TO BE VERY SOON, BUT WHEN, HAS ANY INFO BEEN PRESENTED TO US, SOLELY AT FACE VALUE - AND PROVEN TRUE? NONE.

I JUST HOPE WE GET (AT LEAST) THAT VALUE BEFORE WE HAVE TO TURN IN OUR NOTES.

ALSO, WHO IS THIS ECONOMIST, "expert d. Peace Sumaisem"? NEVER HEARD OF HIM

Edited by TBomb
  • Upvote 6

Wow I read delete the zeros 100 dollars equals 100 dinar. Since a 25000 note is equal to well 25000 dinars that note should be worth 25000 dollars. Remember past article saying the note will coexist side by side at face value for a couple years. They aren't gonna break out a giant eraser and scrub three zeros off of our notes, we are good as wood. This scenario only happen if they remove the three zeros from the right side of the decimal point on the nominal rate. Awesome news if and when it happens

• Upvote 4