Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Expert: Delete The Zeros Supports The National Currency And Reduce Inflation In The Country !

Sumaisem said, in a statement to "Ein Iraq News", "delete the zeros includes two basic objectives, the deletion of zeros, and the restructuring of the Iraqi currency, instead of the $ 100 equals 120 000 Iraqi dinars, after deleting three zeros become a $ 100 equals 100 Iraqi dinars, which is equal to the dollar and the dinar This means strengthening the Iraqi currency. "

"The country suffers deficit as Iraq does not it can support its currency unless received grants from third parties, and whether this possible implementation it is important, reframes the value of the currency indirectly supporting the national currency, and when structuring currency returned it reduces inflation Iraq ". Finished / 13

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=33283

DinarThug...my homie......I'm understanding that this equates to about 1:1.....with Yota's news and Trinity's help keeping folks grounded.....I'm having difficulty balancing my butt onto my office chair at the moment....happy hour at 5pm tonight needs to come soon! 

:praying:  :praying:  :praying:

sounds like 1:1 to me....anyone else see that??

Yes TexasMike...I see that....just having a hard time believing it.... :confused2:

Edited by Freedomwish
  • Upvote 10

***///

... sounds swell, but isn't this just this currency cat's personal opinion....? :confused2:

...gee, anyone of us could've written this as well, because it's what some of us believe and want outta this. :praying:

...now if he were the currency king, the banker buddy with his hand on the CBI throttle, well, that'd be another thing altogether. :tiphat:

Thanks for the fun article.... as we continue to live in hope lest we die in despair dontcha know. :):D

• Upvote 6

Hoping deleting of the 000's means...... "collecting 000's notes from circulation"

Increase the exchange rate, collect 000's notes from circulation and at the same time introduce the lower denominations.

Go iraq

Go dinar

Go strong 1+

• Upvote 4

The expert clearly states in his opinion the value would be 1 to 1 to the usd.....WHERE'S THE LOPSTERS???? ?.........................................................VERY WELL COULD AND THEN IN TIME FLOAT TO 3 TO1..............................................................................imho.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

I am a bit confused. All of my Dinars are 25,000. If we loose three zero's, does that mean they all convert to 25 and I have 1/1000th of what I had before, or does it mean that I will get 1000 25's for my 25,000 Dinar bills?

R- Boy

Wow I read this as delete the zeros new notes without the zeros will equal the dollar ........what is so great with that sounds like a neutral event to me I'm not sure why people read it otherwise....im here to make money but sure doesn't read the way I want it to......I only hope we get a huge pleasant surprise out of this but I'm not holding my breath

• Upvote 7

I will believe when either Adam calls me or Abaidi and CBI honcho are

hugging on live Iraqi TV. Adam and super staff i don't care what

time you call. It is hard not to get a little antsy though.                                                                                                                    Eyes closed  I DO BELIEVE I DO BELIEVE I DO BELIEVE!

YEAH DINARTHUG!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 4

Rah.....the statement reads that before deleting the zeroes,  $100 equals 120,000 dinars.  AFTER deleting the zeroes the same $100 equals 100 dinars.  Not even common core math could screw this up.  1:1 according to his statement.  Lets hope he's right. 

• Upvote 9