Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Follow Up

Artitech

This happened about a month ago, I think. I know someone can check this story, I'm about to report on! One of our members reported that a sign had been put up in front of two teller windows @ W F B in North Texas! Since I have been in that bank many times over the years doing business, I was one of the first people to dog pile this member! For which I now offer a public apology, to this member for my dog piling. I did say on D V that I was going to that bank that day, and check it. I did not, because I though it to be BS , so why waste my time. Well I, just so happen to be doing a job, for my boss. Which called for me to enter this bank, as I drove up in the parking lot, it dawned on me, that this was the very bank, that the sign that said  exchange foreign currency was at. When I walked in the sign sits on two of their fancy velvet ropes making it two lines going to two teller windows. Which were closed. When I saw that, my jaw nearly it the floor. I barely could take care of my chores that brought me to the bank in the first place. I started getting the dinar fever. After taking care of my bosses business. I went over to where the business bankers sit. There was a very good looking Mexican lady working there. I as I approached her, she asked if she could help me. I said yes matter of fact. I then  ask her about the sign and how they had it roped off. She told, it was new and been up a little over a month. I told her do say. there was a little idol chit chat. Then I commented on the way,it was set up, to her! I asked her,  if there was going to be a run on Mexican peso's, she told me, maybe there was going to be a run on peso's. At that time I told her,  I had a bunch of peso's. She then told me, well only bring in the paper currency of at least 25 peso's or more. She said they will not be dealing with coins at all! She then smiled and gave me a little wink and walked away! Well there you go another Bank Story! I'am getting all my peso's gathered up in a bag. I'm going to beat possum to the bank!!!!  :rodeo:

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Here's The Bank Story And The Link Artitech ! ;)

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/195582-schobee-bank-story-for-what-its-worth/#ixzz3TTcFc7F7

CNN. Broadcasting A BS Bank Story From The Grapevine !

Schobee: Bank Story for what its worth.....

I have been banking at a WF in Grapevine Tx for a number of years and verified previously that it is one of the areas designated foreign currency exchange centers.

Another dinarian and I were in there 60 days ago to have some notary work done and chatted briefly with the customer service lady about exchanging Dong and she informed us of a teller that could handle the transaction. At that time, there was no specific designation for that teller.

Today, I was in the bank and lo and behold, there was a line cordoned off with a sign saying, " Foreign Currency Exchanges, This Line Only"

I did not quiz anyone about their sudden need for a special line for exchanges, where in the past 10 years there has been none.

You decide.

B)B)B)

• Upvote 2

To bad you don't have picture of it.Thanks!

I can get a picture of it. Its just I don't know how to put it on here! I cant even get my Air Force badge back on here, by my name. Mark tried to help me but my computer skills are lacking. The roads are all iced over here in N. TX today. I still am working in the area of that bank. So Saturday I will go take picture of it and get some help in posting it here. Like I say I couldn't believe it either had I not seen it with my own eyes, :bravo:  yes I'll get picture of her pointing to it!! for all my friends here at DV!  :twothumbs:

Edited by Artitech
  • Upvote 4

I can get a picture of it. Its just I don't know how to put it on here

Forward The Picture From Ur Smartphone To Ur Email Address Then Try To Copy + Paste It To DV ! ;)

If That Doesn't Work Then Fwd The Email To DV And Someone Smart Like Markinsa Should Be Able To Post It !

B)B)B)

• Upvote 3

Just tried a simple copy and paste from my hard drive ... didn't work.

But if you upload the photo to your gallery - you can access it from there ... using the My Media link above (beside the smiley face)

That's a picture I just put in my Photo Gallery, by creating an Album.

• Upvote 2

And A Picture Of That Hottie Señorita As Well ...

:D :D :D

Yep... He described her as "very good looking"... Let's see......

I can get a picture of it. Its just I don't know how to put it on here! I cant even get my Air Force badge back on here, by my name. Mark tried to help me but my computer skills are lacking. The roads are all iced over here in N. TX today. I still am working in the area of that bank. So Saturday I will go take picture of it and get some help in posting it here. Like I say I couldn't believe it either had I not seen it with my own eyes, :bravo:  yes I'll get picture of her pointing to it!! for all my friends here at DV!  :twothumbs:

Awesome

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

I got the picture, my little Senorita was not at work today, N. TX was Iced in today! I did get pictures of the sign and bank! I have E-mailed them to MarkinSA. I asked them another question if they have a delrue machine there at the bank, they said they do! I thought that was very interesting, since the peso needs checking too! I will get a picture of my banker if she will let me! I DID NOT mention or say the word I Q D. I report you decide! Like I said earlier I have been in that bank many times over the years and that sign was not there. Like I say I do my Business and personal banking at W F this is the first one of those signs and roped off like that I have seen. I would have noticed that, too if there were more out there. They may be expecting a run on Mexican money, I doubt that though. JMHO  :rodeo: yee HAWWW!!!

wf1.JPGwf2.JPG

• Upvote 7

This happened about a month ago, I think. ....... Yada yada yada ......

She then smiled and gave me a little wink and walked away! Well there you go another Bank Story!

Ahhh yes, it's just not a juicy bank story rumor without that trademark "wink" from the teller.   :bravo:

• Upvote 2

I got the picture, my little Senorita was not at work today, N. TX was Iced in today! I did get pictures of the sign and bank! I have E-mailed them to MarkinSA. I asked them another question if they have a delrue machine there at the bank, they said they do! I thought that was very interesting, since the peso needs checking too! I will get a picture of my banker if she will let me! I DID NOT mention or say the word I Q D. I report you decide! Like I said earlier I have been in that bank many times over the years and that sign was not there. Like I say I do my Business and personal banking at W F this is the first one of those signs and roped off like that I have seen. I would have noticed that, too if there were more out there. They may be expecting a run on Mexican money, I doubt that though. JMHO  :rodeo: yee HAWWW!!!

wf1.JPGwf2.JPG

Hey wait a second, Id notice that bald head of the guy cashing in anywhere.....

Thats Umbertinos bald spot

hes a tier 2

and he lives in Dallas

Is That Umbertino Standing In Line After Reading One Of Luigi's Posts ? :o

:D:D:D

How funny you beat me to it.....I was posting the same thing and never saw your post....great minds think alike

• Upvote 4